Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 66  Next »
391 to 400 of 651
User Details are only visible to members.
The excitement was incredible the first time and each time thereafter. You must set some "Rules" and if all follow them ALL will have a great time. Remember all are out for FUN not romance if ithe "R" word is used becareful sometone will get hurt.

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Anyone who really wants to understand the "mechanics" of why this is so hot should read the book "Sex At Dawn."

To us the most important bit of making this a delight and not a horror is first having a discussion with all involved parties and laying out specific boundaries. This reduces the discomfort, because there certainly is a pain component somewhere in all this, but that is the spice that makes it so good.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I guess were not alone in how our first try at swinging went. I didn't know a lot of couples bring in a friend for there first time. I would have guessed a stranger just in case it didn't work out that way you don't know the guy and never see him again. Our first time was the Mrs. flirting with both of us, rubbing our cock's through our jean's. All three of us were in the kitchen and before I knew it she was blowing him! What a thrill to watch but also an odd feeling at the same time. Loved it!!!!

Elmira Heights NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
For us, I think we both felt that kissing and oral fun is/was much more intimate than penetration, so after getting that out of the way, the rest doesn't seem like that big of a deal...to us, at least.

Username hidden
(112 posts)
We have discussed this many times. I am interested in how I , and she, will feel after, or during for that matter, we are ready. We have so far not found anything we haven't enjoyed..fun being fun

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(16 posts)
this is a great thread, over the years, we have had an awesome couple, lol, and recently have had more fun with our mmf, and ffm, and always with only the 3 some happening, we live far apart, but manage to visit once a month, what a great deal

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
First time was actually on honeymoon in Jamaica. We were at a place in Negril called Ixtabi Beach Club, a bar hotel on the cliffs where you could sun nude. I got her topless for awhile when noone was around, then when more people showed she was in a small bikini. A man from the club was walking around in a thin sarong and you could see his long cock clearly and he offered drinks, towels, etc. and stopped and asked if Lynn wanted a massage. She was interested and he said we should come with him to his "cabana" area. Once inside he took Lynn by the hand, walked into a large shower in the open room and dropped his sarong and was bareassed naked, then without hesitating pulled the string and took off Lynn's bikini top and bottom, then started to soap and shower her, both naked while I watched. She was surprised and more than embarassed, but was led to a low padded bed and lay face down as he started to oil massage her. My cock was already hard as he massaged her back, legs, and ass. I could see she was getting turned on. When he turned her on her back, she cupped her tits, but then let him massage her front, tits and all. Then his hand was between her legs massaging her clit. She sat up, looked at me, then to him, but let him go ahead. She lay back down with her eyes closed enjoying a near climax, and I clearly noticed his cock was hard, and he stroked it now and then. He was really working her clit and finger fucking her, and she came visibly. When she calmed down for a few seconds, he was suddenly between her legs about to slide his cock into her, when she realized this she put her hands on his chest, looked at him open-mouthed and wide-eyed, but let him slide his cock in her and start fucking. He fucked her hard getting her legs around his back and I knew when he came and shot his load in her. He Lay quiet with her for a minute, then took her by the hand and back into the shower. He showered her again and helped her put on her bikini, then turned to me for his $40. We walked out hand in hand and Lynn didn't say a word. Back by the beach she said she couldn't help it, and didn't know that would happen. I told her I was so turned on I wanted to jerk off while watching, and stripped off my shorts to show her and a couple nearby my huge hardon. We slipped into the water and I fucked her from behind, the couple nearby obviously watching us. The next day, the same guy asked if she wanted another massage, and we went again. He fucked her just like before, this time I watched and jerked my cock, but then took his place and fucked her while he watched and the three of us showered. We did this three more times, and twice with a second man, the two of them taking turns, or in her mouth and pussy at the same time. We also met some couples that trip and learned a few things about swinging, which we indulged in for the next 20 years.

Lincoln NE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
we just recently switched our profile for that reason,i honestly love watching her get fucked by young studs. she seems to really be into it.guess we will eventually switch back to couples. right now i cant think of anything hotter

Cream Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
good post..those who are new should read the former post.

Patience and pickiness are both good things.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
We just had our first experience over the weekend, and while there was no penetration this time (although I found out later she was more than ready/willing!), watching her go down on another guy was one of the hottest things I've ever seen (male half commenting here).

I too (as was she) was concerned about feelings of jealousy, but it turned out to enhance our relationship (we've had more wild sex with each other this weekend than at any other time in our marriage!) more than we could have dreamed.

As we posted in another thread - we think there are two keys to this, the first being communication with your partner...talk out as many scenarios as you can think of BEFORE diving in, so you have a pretty good idea of how your spouse might react if something happens. Second, and perhaps just as important as the first...take the time to find the RIGHT couple/single for you...we've been SLS members since early August, but this weekend was our first "play date". We took our time to find a couple that we really enjoyed/trusted before trying things out.

Username hidden
(112 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 66  Next »
391 to 400 of 651
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.