Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 583   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack & mich , have it right on also , wvchass - couples answer about watching and touching during the sex is what turns the experience into love making. i was hooked after the first time i saw her respond to another mans touch and look at me .

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
it is definatly a treat to watch her fucking a guy that really sets her off, and she pays back with awesome results, and its always fun to talk about it later, she gets a treat watching me with a woman, works out great

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Let us explain this from another perspective. Jealousy is an emotion that tends to occur in humans when we feel that we did not get or don't have something desirable that somebody else has. (Even dogs, cats, horses and other animals get jealous!) This negative emotion is added to if deceit or deception are involved.

This explains one huge difference between swinging and cheating. If you discover you mate has cheated, most humans are jealous as hell of their competitor. Of course there are lots of issues above and beyond jealousy when it comes to hidden affairs and cheating.

Back to swinging and watching your wife with another guy... You are there, same-room, you see everything. There would not be her 'meeting up with the guy' in secret, later. So, many of the issues that fortify jealousy would not be involved. That little bit of uncertainty, fear of the unknown and the way your brain balances the faint amount of jealousy verses the eroticism of seeing the woman you are with everyday spreading her legs and another guy servicing her; generally are why this is such a popular fantasy by so many men. It stimulates the brain from front to back!!!

We wrote in an earlier thread about a year ago... It is in our cave-man, tribal background to like watching our babes getting fucked by another guy. It brought new genetics into the tribe.

You wife thinks about being screwed by other men, whether she admits it or not. Start from there!

Good Luck, Mr and Mrs JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
While I have watched her with other women, as of yet I have not watched her with a man. Hope to soon. We talk all the time about watching each other and it really turns us on. We just need to find that compatible couple. Still looking!

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Add me to the list of those who love watching her enjoying herself. We pick our playmates carefully and with mutual consensus. I'm having a hellava time seeing her flirt with people she's attracted to.

We've been together well over 30 years. We've raised our kids and been through all of life's trials together. It is time to let our hair down and have some fun. No insecurities.... we're deeply, deeply into each other.

And we've learned that the hottest part of swinging is catching each other's eye and/or feeling each other's touch in the middle of playing with someone else. WOW, is that ever powerful!

I'm not JUST watching her; we're sharing the experience together. And she wouldn't have it any other way.

Myrtle Beach SC
Username hidden
(206 posts)
We are very secure no hang ups enjoy watching her and she also enjoys watching me. To us that is what it is all about having fun together don't care if the woman is fine and I don't care if the guy is way bigger then i am. We want each other to have the best time we can. If a spouse has any concerns are worried about size or looks,Something is wrong..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5252 posts)
I could not agree more. Anybody who does anything because the spouse wants them to or is "brainwashed" should NOT be in the lifestyle. This is for secure and sharing couples only.

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
I'm guessing...no I'm sure you're on the money Seduction...you see that insecurity a lot in the lifestyle and in my personal observation it's more about husbands than wives.

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(354 posts)
You all make fabulous points. However, do keep in mind that for some, myself being one of them, seeing your partner fucking is not a turn on. I think Scotty D is like myself in that; if you are playing I am happy that you are having a good time but I'll go make myself a sandwich and cuss at the tv while watching the Real Wives of Atlanta. I DO believe you are all correct in what you say as far as the amount of trust it takes to do this, etc...but I also think it is partially being implied that because one does NOT like 3somes they do not like them due to some underlying jealousy issues...this is true for some of course but not for all.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I used to fantasize alot about my wife being fucked, then as time passed I thought that if I let some guy fuck her that it was my decision, so that brought me to the first one in Las Vegas. As soon as my wife agreed to it I made that decision to find someone, those days we did'nt have all the STD that's going on today. My wife really like to ride bareback, I found this nice gentleman who Had to be really talked into this fantasy. When we got to the room my wife was watching T.v. and then he went to the bathroom to wash up. In the mean time I got my wife ready . Of course he was much larger than mine and longer, but we went thru it like true troopers and no jealousy on my part and I truly enjoyed her after he left, and let me tell you he left a lot of cum for me to suck and all night we did'nt get to sleep. Good luck

Hilo HI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 583   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked