Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 70  Next »
391 to 400 of 691
User Details are only visible to members.
Folded... that reminds me of my friend from Nantucket... His cock was so long he could suck it. To save himself trouble, he folded it double. And instead of coming, he went.

Carfeul with those long cocks folded in two!!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(412 posts)
Folded in half.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Could that little babe of yours take all 10 inches inside of her? Whether or not, that had to be hot seeing her do such a big cock. Tell us more!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(412 posts)
I used to feel the same way and the same concerns, but after it happened I was swept w/ a renewed sense of love for her!

It is an awesome experience so long as you both know this is just for fun. Nothing more than an adult playground and at the end of the day you go home together.

Wish you luck!

P.S. Jasmine's record, so far, is a very thick and 10" long cock! ;)

Half Moon Bay CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
The first time we swapped we both were really got off on watching each other have sex. As time passed and we became more comfortable with differant scenrios we tried mfm and we both had a great time. She loved the attention from two men and I was as hard as an 18 year old getting laid for the 1st time.

My wife and I talk to each other about what we wanted each other to enjoy. We did take our time and I personally really gave a lot of thought to how I might feel about watching another man making my wife cum. I would try to put myself in the situation to see my reactions. We have been in the LS for about 9 years, and we took a lot of steps over those years.

Trust in your other half, tell her how you feel you will be amazed how much she will appreciate your honesty.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
For me I rarely deal with jealousy. I love watching her get off and she is so amazing I have this real need to say look what she can do. It's kind of like having the hottest sportscar on the block...Of course I want you to drive it. The only time I ever had wierd feelings was playing in a different room. It actually made us both uncomfortable and we have never done it since. We are all about togeather. The more the merrier but you won't get her away from me.

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
we both really love watching each other, and always have a great time, the other couple is always invited to choose same or seperate rooms, and has worked really good so far2 couples in the same bed resembles an orgy, lol, and that works as well, nice thread

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
What works as a turn-on will not just vary from couple to couple, but also each time is different. I enjoy watching my wife getting turned on with another guy, and she's not shy about saying what she likes/doesn't. But just as we've had successful MFM sessions, we've alsohad bad/boring ones as well...to the extent that we've decided it just is not for us. As for being in bed with her and another couple, where I'm with the other woman, initially that was a turn-on, especially the sights, sounds, vibrations, but it's also distracting from me pleasing my partner of the moment and to her as well---so despite it being fun to watch each other getting turned on by another (I love watching her give a blow job, as I know she loves it and is very good at it), wat we decided works best for us when with another couple is to be in separate rooms. No distractions that way, and you can carry on a conversation of likes, dislikes, interests etc and really get to know another person. There is absolutely no jealousy involved (though a bit of envy if one of us has a much better time than the other!) either. That's the starting point--once there is absolutely NO jealousy, hurt feelings, etc and you're doing it in an atmosphere of comfort/safety for your wife/partner and you genuinely LIKE and trust the others you're playing with, well, that is what the LS is all about, for us!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
how far is williamson from tennessee?

Username hidden
(303 posts)
hell is been so long since i have got to watch i am forgetting what it looks like. would love to get to soon but not sure when its going to happen again.

Lenore WV
Username hidden
(69 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 70  Next »
391 to 400 of 691
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.