Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 534   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hot, welcome to sls........WoW, nice!! You are fucking hot!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I never considered jealousy...We're single male friendly for a reason, she gets so incredibly turned on by having two men at one that I can't imagine not giving her that ultimate pleasure!!! She is also turned on by watching me with the other woman so we have the best of both worlds!!!

J & S

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I love to get my wife to chat with a guy till she feels he is a fit. Then she will talk on the phone after that, i send my wife out with our video camera and she will meet the man at a local hotel (and tell me the room # for security reasons) she will fuck him all night long when she comes home we fuck again, then i play the video and guess what i wake her up and we fuck again. She has had some great times and only one or two let downs.

Wheeling WV
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Allways a great turn on to see little lady getting the daylight fucked out of her. Waiting for the night when we are with a group and I can see her getting it from 3 or 4 guys at same time....mmm mmm mmm

Stony Point NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I was worried about the samething at first but then it is a turn on weather we are with anonther man or couple it is a turn on for me to watch and hear her moan. And then that night when it is just us the sex is intense. Sorry spelling sucks at times. Good luck

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(29 posts)
nice topic. it's all about pleasure and the sensation of pleasure we take in seeing those we love recieve it in whatever they are into. a man moaning lowly as his woman screams out in pleasure is candy to the ears, as much as the sight is to the eyes. pleasure involves equally all of the senses. no matter what your involved in pour your heart into it, the rewards are unimaginable.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Hi group. I will never forget the first time another man mounted my wife. I was in heaven seeing her with her legs open and his hips punding her. Ladies, you have no idea how hot that is for some men and how happy she makes me.

Villa Park IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
i love to whatch my man fucking a nother women and he enjoys whatching another man fuck me just as good as he can

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
i love to whatch my man fucking a nother women and he enjoys whatching another man fuck me just as good as he can

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We've been happily married for 37 years. Before we married, we shared sparing details of our sexual past. I'd had no previous partners, and my wife had 2 or 3. As she "confessed", I found that, rather than being disappointed or jealous, I was turned on by the thought of her doing it with one of her young boyfriends. That attitude has been with me throughout our marriage, and I articulated it to my wife rather early on, but never tried to force the issue or suggested that we act on it.

About 6 years ago, I suggested that it was time that she again experienced the thrill of feeling a "new" cock enter her for the first time. At that time, she was starting to feel 'old & ugly', and couldn't conceive how any man other than me would want to play with her. Of course, I knew better, but quickly dropped the issue when she said "Not at this time."

In the past 2 years, however, we've begun to really open up to each other about our fantasies, and one of the areas we explored has led directly to her joyously embracing the idea of fucking other men while I watch or watch & participate. And in a few short weeks, we've gone beyond that to being a full-swap couple.

I absolutely love watching her with another guy. They kiss, fondle, lick, suck and fuck with abandon. With us, there's no jealousy, no feeling bad about ourselves afterwards, no guilt. This isn't about about seeking a new relationship or possessiveness, it's about sharing fun and good feelings among friends. I love to see my wife having a good time and I know how much she loves her orgasms. The smile on her face and the laughter in her voice after a good fuck is what I live for.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 534   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked