Watching your wife get fucked : Swingers Discussion 6222710391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i really injoy her getting a real experance with a man, and she just loves watching me fuck a woman, we try to do that a lot,

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
When my wife was away, I called her to find out how she was doing and she said.."guess what I'm doing right now"...she was being fucked! It was so hot!..she left the cell phone on and I listened to both of them cum! We relive that moment (and others) which is such a turn on for both of us.

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(112 posts)
The only comment I have on this is this: There is jealousy.. no doubt in my case anyway there will always be jealousy however, it's how you choose to look at it! You can think damn he's fucking my wife that blows or you can think of it in a "hot reflection" OMG , he's fucking my wife.... how HOT is this? In my case anyway, its simply how you "view" it.

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
We are looking for our first MFM experience. We had been with couples before but not just the male. I (male) can't stop thinking about it. She tells me about past experiences before we were married about how many men she sucked and fucked. When she tells me this, I nearly cum without contact. Sometimes, I worry that I want things to move too fast for us. She has agreed to have us meet with single men. Now it is just a matter of finding the right one. Anyone out there that reads this and thinks they could do it, drop us a line. ANY MEN OUT THERE think they are cuckholds? Just curious....if this will lead up to that.?

Overland Park KS
Username hidden
(8 posts)
all I can say is that it is a beautiful thing watching the person you love (and you know loves you just as much) please... and be pleased by another man. I love watching my wife with another man... it's a big reason why we became involved with the lifestyle

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(30 posts)
yes i agree too.i think everyone is different on this subject.we particuarlly have rules and try and follow them.kissing deeply is out,and meeting alone is out for us.the whole "big dick" thing is cool, and also a turn on but not everything. just remember when the fantasy becomes reality,you are on a whole new level of fantasy. (its real now)most people,we believe,when fantasy becomes reality,it is normal to have mixed emotions.( stay positive) what we believe is "what happens"from that point forward,it could be the best ever,or could be the worst.its all about how both of you handle it. also "who " couple or single person,is most important,make it clear from the start what the rules are and try and see,and "hope" there are not hidden agenda's...for if there is,it will come out eventually. we have had mostly a few good expirerences that taught us alot about ourselves,and people...the excitment was great!.... also we think "the lifestyle " is becoming more common today.if you are trying to "fix" a relationship by swinging...it usually won't...you have to have intimacy first with eachother,before you can share the most best sex of your life! good luck,i hope this helps

Chestnut Ridge NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
We got together with a nice guy with a 9" cock this past weekend. She rode him like a Harley on a cobblestone road. She showed him a great time and he and I made sure she was well fucked. The look on her face was worth it.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
It's not about someone doing it better.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I too enjoy watching my lovely wife get fucked well. I am average sized and truly enjoy seeing her with larger cocks, but most importantly is that the dude knows what he is doing and isn't done in a few seconds or minutes. As long as she is enjoying herself, I'm happy and usually a bit more aroused than normal (if that's possible).

Alexandria AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We are looking for the same thing as boygirl4u. Anyone out there? Contact us.

Hershey PA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 450   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked