Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 67  Next »
391 to 400 of 670
User Details are only visible to members.
We have better luck with threesomes then finding four people that want each other. We look for the right guy and then meet for dinner. If it is a go we will head back to the motel slowly or take the long way there with them in the back seat. She will usually suck him to tease and then mount him right there if she is hot enough. I love to watch her with someone big. The first time she took a real 8 " she was squirting when it hit bottom and the sheets were squishy before we were halfway through.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
looks like its going to be another great weekend. we have some friends coming in to ride the hatfield mccoy trail and then hopefully riding her tail. plus we have another guy that we are meeting tonight just to see if she is interested in him. she has been chatting with him some and he seems like her type. so may be a great weekend for me to finally get to see her in her first gangbang. i will make sure to tell you how it goes.

Murrells Inlt SC
Username hidden
(68 posts)
I agree. There's nothing hotter than watching my partner be the center of attention for one or a group of men, all lusting after her, wanting her, wanting to use her. And watching her go into a frenzy of lust, wanting hands, lips, tongues, cocks everywhere on her body.

It's incredibly erotic for me, and I love watching her cum over and over and over again in that type of situation.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Fun, you would do that? For us? lol thanks, glad that you like, will make a note of this!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Cpltoplaynow, She's a cutie and I would be delighted to offer my help in your comeback. LOL.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13542 posts)
In my opinion if you are worried about jealously your not ready.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
First I posted in the wife going on date forum, then her trolling at club...now here...where will it stop? lol hopefully not soon! Have only watched her with one M, of a couple we used to play with. We've been away for awhile, but its time to come back in a big way!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
WE WENT TO THE CLUB THIS WEEKEND AND MY MIND WAS GOING WILD. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED HER TO FIND HER ONE TO PLAY WITH AND THANKS TO ME BEING DOWN BECAUSE OF KNEE SURGERY I WASNT ALBE TO TO DANCE. SHE LOVES TO DANCE AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE NIGHT BUT A COUPLE OF OUR GIRLFRIENDS WAS THERE AND I ENDED UP JUST GETTING TO WATCH THEM. BUT LOVED WHEN THEY WOULD COME OFF THE DANCE FLOOR AND THE LOOKS THE GUYS WAS GIVING. WISHED WE WOULD JUST GO OUT AND MEET A FEW THAT SHE LIKES AND I WOULD JUST GET TO SET BACK AND WATCH HER DO HER MAGIC.

Murrells Inlt SC
Username hidden
(68 posts)
lostflcpl, let me welcome you to the forums.

I enjoy watching but always end up joining in to double her pleasure.

Quartzsite AZ
Username hidden
(309 posts)
I love to watch the wife get deep dicked.. I am like a little teenager when it happens.. lol

Burke VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 67  Next »
391 to 400 of 670
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.