Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 63  Next »
391 to 400 of 622
User Details are only visible to members.
Always love to see this topic come back as it gives me the oppurtuniy to recall the wonderful times we have had with single men. Her enjoying the pleasure another man can give her and me enjoying watching.

Florence OR
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I'll walk into the bedroom on my knees -- if the lighting is really dim, we could get away with it -- for a while at least.....

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
Wife wants to have sex with a male little person (midget) while i watch her experience it. Any know of someone in our area that would be willing to help?

Georgetown KY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Explorer..........You said she would never act on it. If you try to force it it will not work. This is not for every one. Go to some M&G, meet some people, let her maybe watch if she is open for that.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Had this opportunity several times. once with an 11in. cock, and once with a "coke can" sized shorter one.( but both were much larger than mine) The best is the "sloppy seconds". I know shes HOT and wet, and I last alot longer in a loose wey pussy.....it`s a win-win! But watchin` is SOOOO much FUN.

Otter Lake MI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
welcome to the forums, both posters below.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I can tell you that you will never forget the first time. In my case it was a MMF 3 sum. I wasn't sure how my husband would take it when the action started. It was a life changing event. You don't have to love someone to fuck them but you have to love them to share them

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I'll bring the whipped cream!

Jim :-)

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Woo Hoo !

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Did someone mention syrup and toppings? dont forget to warm the syrup first , unless its already HOT!

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 63  Next »
391 to 400 of 622
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.