Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 73  Next »
391 to 400 of 726
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Black,,we are ok she told me the reasons and they are honest reasons i want even get into,but we do have rules and she understands if she ever breaks one, she will be out for good, she calls me at work everyday crying because she knows she hurt me,but i told her thats the past,lets move on, we are doing fine,24 years together.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6105 posts)
To Justus: I am sorry you had to under go such and ordeal, but You asked the question do we think you were wrong or should you have done something different. I would say taking a break is good and talk to your wife I mean really talk to her. Ask her why she was drawn to this man and tell her how it hurt you. The fact he asked 100 or a 1000 times shows he was and ass but why did she feel the need to continue to talk to him and then follow up to meet him. I think once you guys talk and you hammer out the details I say set up rules and follow them and if you both are on par get back into it. I wish you luck, as for others in here that loves BBC dam you should move to Texas FYI on a different note will be in Fla in Aug..

Plano TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
It can be very exciting. I started swinging as a third for couples. Some where brand new, some were cuckold and others were just experienced swingers. I will tell you that as the third, it felt so empowering to take another man's wife right in front of him. Especially when you do things to her that he never has. You will have to be prepared for the possibility that she might feel physical pleasure that she never has with you. That might turn you on and it might not. I know how hot it was the very first time I saw my wife take another man. His cock was huge, much bigger than mine and she wrapped her legs around him and took him deep. It was so hot. I still love fucking a woman in front of her man. It feels great!

Bayonet Point FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Back to what Justus wrote...

I see your point. You opened up your relationship to the swinging world and let your wife have whatever she wanted and she went outside deceitfully and had a affair.

Sadly in cases like this it's an ego thing. She likes making her own conquests and she probably likes that it is easier to concentrate and have fun one on one with a new person.

But, that's not swinging and that's not not how to make a marriage work.

Good Luck,

Mr. JM

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(415 posts)
Love watching my wife get fucked, especially by BBC - she's so good in bed it'd be a waste not to share her talents :)

Royersford PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have a ? yall, we have been in the life for close to about 3 yrs. We had set rules of no solo playing at all and both agreed on these rules,Well me the hubby was doing all I could to line up my wife guys that were hung,And boy did i find a cpl, was the best for me to enjoy we atching her really enjoy herself,At the same time there was a peice of shit guy that would chat with her in yahoo,I told her I could tell just by the way they were chatting,,they were going to fuck,she always smiled and said no we will not, well this guy in the last 3 and 1/2 yrs has goten her pussy 3 times, He asked her like 150 plus times to go meet him to fuck,she never wanted to but he caught her in the wrong frame of mind those 3 times, well now she is so tore up over this because this devistated me to the point of me wanting a divorce after 24 yrs together, But I have thought about and i love her, we all make mistakes, But because of this I no longer even want to see her with another man and she sais thats fine with her,My question is,,am I wrong for not ever wanting her to have the pleasure of another man since she broke our rules?? we were i the playing zone when all of this happened which just blew my mind because like I said these guys were friking super hung.. Just wondering if I need to to something difrent? we did take a break for awhile also. Thaks.

Mickey,

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6105 posts)
I now knowing what I know about couples where the husband wants to watch his wife enjoy another man, I find the fantasy free and exciting you can be whoever you want kind of like a live show. My first event turned out well and I loved it and from that I wanted to fine tune it making it so special for the woman makes it a major turn on for the husband watching. I have found that some even learn new things about there mate so I am enjoying the friends I am making in the LS as couples play friend.

Plano TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Looks like a Craigslist abbreviation...not that I know anything about that. lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
One fantasy of mine is for her to find another man (hung man of course) to do her hard and fast (she doesn't like soft and slow) while I sit back and watch with butterflies in my stomach, feeling helpless... We are pretty new to the lifestyle, so we haven't had any mwmw experience yet, but had w4mw once. It kind of felt weird at first (especially when she mentioned it was the BIGGEST cock she ever had), but after seeing how much she enjoyed it and wanted to do it again kind of made the weirdness go away and made me feel more comfortable with it.. My wife is great in bed and I know she needs a bigger cock every so often, so what better way than for her to bring in a hung guy and watch him fill her up the way she likes! I also think it would be cool for my wife to hit on a guy to take home just like Ken states in his story... I think of myself as a generous guy and i try my best to cater to my wife's sexual need and if her need is for another man's cock often, then that is what she gets! I think what makes the experience even better is to talk about it afterwards... It spices things up in the room and in the relationship! Just as long we both play by the rules and know our boundaries, its all good!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
I like to add to this topic as a guy who was asked to fuck another guys wife, I accidently fell into the lifestyle and it happen as a result of the store I am about to tell you hear. I live in Dallas, TX and had gone thru a divorce and was looking to regain my manhood. I went out to a local club here just looking to find some fun. I was dressed in a black & white outfit and in this club and this woman came up to me and asked if I was a Dom I could not hear her and thought she said was my name Don? I said no it is Ken she laughed we talked and she said based on how I was dress she thought.

Well easy to say we hit it off I felt I was going to get lucky then she hit me with would you like to come home with me I said yes then she said would you mind if my husband watch you fuck me. I got a bit tense and said your husband!!! he was there the entire time watching us dance and interact this was new for me and I was aroused by the thought but also was thinking they were going to cook me in a pot this is Dallas!!! I told her I would love to try it but rather go to a hotel in the case if something went wrong it was my room. It was hard at first trying to forget he was over there watching me he said pretend he was not there but hard to do. As the encounter went on and I realize they were not going to rob me or cook me in a pot it was a great time had by all. 10 years later I still get a chance to enjoy them and they get the claim of being the cpl that broke me into the lifestyle. So now I do very well with cpls that want that cause he wants a show and I dam well give him a good one.. Rain

Plano TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ... 73  Next »
391 to 400 of 726
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.