Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 568   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are very secure no hang ups enjoy watching her and she also enjoys watching me. To us that is what it is all about having fun together don't care if the woman is fine and I don't care if the guy is way bigger then i am. We want each other to have the best time we can. If a spouse has any concerns are worried about size or looks,Something is wrong..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5197 posts)
I could not agree more. Anybody who does anything because the spouse wants them to or is "brainwashed" should NOT be in the lifestyle. This is for secure and sharing couples only.

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
I'm guessing...no I'm sure you're on the money Seduction...you see that insecurity a lot in the lifestyle and in my personal observation it's more about husbands than wives.

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
You all make fabulous points. However, do keep in mind that for some, myself being one of them, seeing your partner fucking is not a turn on. I think Scotty D is like myself in that; if you are playing I am happy that you are having a good time but I'll go make myself a sandwich and cuss at the tv while watching the Real Wives of Atlanta. I DO believe you are all correct in what you say as far as the amount of trust it takes to do this, etc...but I also think it is partially being implied that because one does NOT like 3somes they do not like them due to some underlying jealousy issues...this is true for some of course but not for all.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I used to fantasize alot about my wife being fucked, then as time passed I thought that if I let some guy fuck her that it was my decision, so that brought me to the first one in Las Vegas. As soon as my wife agreed to it I made that decision to find someone, those days we did'nt have all the STD that's going on today. My wife really like to ride bareback, I found this nice gentleman who Had to be really talked into this fantasy. When we got to the room my wife was watching T.v. and then he went to the bathroom to wash up. In the mean time I got my wife ready . Of course he was much larger than mine and longer, but we went thru it like true troopers and no jealousy on my part and I truly enjoyed her after he left, and let me tell you he left a lot of cum for me to suck and all night we did'nt get to sleep. Good luck

Hilo HI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Haven't combed through all the posts here to see if someone else has offered this, but maybe it might be best to watch your wife interacting with another man... maybe in a swing club.

Baby steps are a good way to test your response before any "harm" is done.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
BiF... you nailed it. (Pun intended!) We couldn't agree more with what you wrote.

Mr. and Mrs. JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
I think everyone has missed the point. I believe your issue dwells on your wife and a "real big cock". If she's convinced you what would make everything better is size .... I'm not surprised that vision is what it takes to get an erection you're so happy with. Don't buy into that. My cock is as long as a babies arm with an apple in it's fist and what has pleased women all of my life, at least the ones you'd want to have, isn't what it seems you don't have. Trust me.

Sun City Center FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Watching your loved one in the height of erotic pleasure is quite exciting. To be a spectator as she lets herself go is extremely sensual to me. Watching the expression on both thier faces as they explore each other for the first time is incredible to say the least!

Palos Park IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Trust, mutual respect, no-issue, no-drama, joy of pleasure, eroticism, kink, fun, sharing, encouragement, agreement, attitude, confidence, stability, love= a successful swinging experience with your mate.

Jealousy, mistrust, lying, deceit, fear, instability, narrow-mindedness, control= unsuccessful swinging and problems, issues, drama and splits.

It all depends on the couple. If you know you're jealous, or you're partner is jealous, if you have problems already, if you fear divorce and are going along with swinging to "avoid" your mate cheating, if you're afraid your mate will "leave you" for someone he/she is having sex with, well then, no you should not be here.

If you have good communication with each other, and are on the same page ALWAYS as each other, when there is no pressure to do anything, only encouragement, then yeah. Anything can happen and it's exciting and enjoyable. If your mate is not "your best lay," then you're going to have problems. If you cannot bear the thought of someone else touching (or more) your partner, then you're going to eventually have problems. Successful swinging encompasses a lot of positive qualities, emotions, attitudes and behaviors. Just read all the posts asking for advice from experienced swingers and you'll get an idea of the problems that can arise if you have any "issues" that are left unspoken to each other, or are unresolved.

Good luck to all, and it really should be a pleasure and not a concern or worry, to be able to encourage your mate to have fun and to view that as something good, not something to be feared or condemned.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 568   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked