Watching your wife get fucked : Swingers Discussion 6222710381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dancing 2

Good point, but leme ask ya. Don't you think a womans fantasy about being with two men is more often fantasy than reality? I risk drifting off point here, but you are right. The men's fantasy is more often fantasy than reality.

Now the part I'm really grabbing on to is the use of my picture and janes picture depending on who posts. I can tell you right away though you won't see many posts from Jane.

Now I'm way off topic.

Curt

Pasadena CA

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Curt, Not knocking the validity of the op's question at all. What makes me giggle is only the landslide of affirmative responses that came from males, considering that this was posted in the "fantasies" forum and not "men talk". The thing that really amuses me though, is while men have had little problem voicing their opinion on this subject, virtually all have elected to post a pic of their wife rather than themselves. I realize that on the whole, probably more sls couples profiles are run by men, however when it comes to the forums, we find that most couples elect to post a pic more indicative of their point of view. For example, if I make a point that expresses my viewpoint, I tend to use a pic of myself, likewise if hubby post similar, he tends to do the same. If we're both responding together, we tend to use pics of both of us. In three years here, we've noticed most couples that we talk to, tend to follow the same pattern. So when I see another entire thread devoted to the "big cock for my wife" fantasy, and it's responses are almost entirely from men, yet the pictures are almost entirely of women, I find that funny. Sorry if I offended anyone!

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Dancing 2,

I certainly don't mean to be unkind but this was a discussion started by a man addressed to those with wives (men) and now 102 posts into it you say you can tell it's a man's fantasy? You start out laughing? Seems a bit critical to me. You are correct. It is a man's fantasy. It's about as common as a woman wanting to be with two men. I may be missing your humor but why does the fantasy make you laugh?

CurtnJane

Pasadena CA

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Claire, Don't let hubby pour goldschlagger over your sensitive spots with the idea of licking it up either. It burns, lol

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
LOL, Can tell this is a "male" fantasy, majority of the responses from men, using their wive's pics,lol. Some of us prefer to see our own spouses give it to us, as the song says "mirrors on the ceiling and pink champagne on ice"

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
clitmit,

To my unpredictable astonishment I too have found my wife has a strange interest in Black men.

Am I drooling?

Pasadena CA

Username hidden
(178 posts)
IMHO: Jealousy is based on one or both of two issues. Either a feeling of ownership and it's accompanying loss of ownership OR lack of security in the relationship. My former wife of 22 years didn't even want me to refinish a desk with a budy from work. If my life wasn't focused on her she was jealous. PHEW!!! Glad that's behind me. My present wife of 11 years and I have a strong and secure relationship that was previously beyond my dreams. She will actually say "honey I don't want you to miss this" as she introduces me to a woman that's got big jugs and seems to have a sexual interest in me. She doesn't want me to find someone for her but she sure does enjoy my heat as she finds a fella she likes and they enjoy an evening together.

A long time ago I just let her go. She is completely her own woman. My only role at the clubs is the role of an enforcer (a post to hide behind) if she gets in a spot she doesn't want to be in (too many single guys). We always stay together just because we enjoy each others pleasure so much. I don't know how to find such a relationship but sure do know how to enjoy it.

Be a protector not a dominator. Let her set her own rules and be there to help her if/when she asks. Do not guide her. You and she are different. You may have different personal guidelines. Be sensative and loving. If you are just a dog on the hunt don't expect her to support your hunt.

PHEW!!! Longer than I thought

Pasadena CA

Username hidden
(178 posts)
watching my wife getting fucked the first time I had a bit of jealously but the hardness of my cock over rides everything. works best with blackmen

Oil City LA

Username hidden
(86 posts)
i think its just awesome to watch, and she feels the same watching me go into a friends pussy slowly and acuratly, the sensation we both have had makes repition very hot, and to watch her get so pleased, is all worthile

Charlestown IN

Username hidden
(186 posts)
The first time I saw my wife get fucked I was as nervous as hell. I wasn't sure how i would react. Once he stuck his cock in her it was the best turn on I ever had watching how much she enjoyed it. She has fucked others since with me watching and it is still great to watch

Medford MA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 450   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked