Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 534   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am glad you had fun. But don't you think she should have let you know where she was? As liberal as Jay and I are, if I were to just slip off to get fucked I think he would be annoyed. I know I would be. We always tell the other "I am going to play with so and so". But again, thats your thing, I'm glad she had fun!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Just got a phone call from the guy that had my wife Saturday night. We were at a birthday party in Austin, TX and a male friend of ours that we had played with before was there too. Sometime during the evening my wife and him slipped out to his truck in the parking lot for a quickie. I had know idea at the time. I thought they stepped out for a smoke. Well when I met up with my wife and our friend a little later she told me what had just happened. She got a big loving hug and kiss and he got a high five and a guys hug and pat on the back. It was too loud to talk about it at the bar but she did tell me the details as we caught a cab back to the hotel. Anyway, the phone call this morning was his version of the quickie. I especially liked the part where he told me my wife had her feet up on his shoulders while he licked her shaved pussy. She never does that with me but thats OK. I didn't get to watch that one but the details afterwards were good enough.

Red River NM
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Thanks lost_1j. You are the hottest<3

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
LIL everyone has had issues like his to some degree I think. Number one, do not take it personally. Screening is important and talking with him prior would help I think...at least you know there is a real person there. But this does happen. Alot of people only play with singles that are referred to them by other couples.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Well LIL not sure why they backed out your wife looks hot to me. They probably didn't think they could perform to her standards. My wife gave a BJ to a guy the other day and he shot his load in about 30 sec. My wife was bumded since she loves giving head.

Lincoln DE
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We totaly agree that this is a HOT topic. We have had many discussions about it, and I personally find it a fantastic turn on, as she seems to as well. My wife wants to be the subject of such adventures, and has tried to set up a Bukakke event as well, hopefully with 15 or more men. However unbelievably to us, after setting up two different Hotwife "dates" for her, both guys chickened out at the last minute. Are all the" swingers" here just cyber wankers? it's amazing to us that men are so fickle. Any similar experiences out there? Maybe we need to set up a seperate Hotwife area...or a party for similar minded couples in the NY area. \

Plainview NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I really get off on the thought of my wife being with another guy. We have not gone all the way yet, but she has a friend that she plays (soft touch, BJ) with and i love to watch. She would love to have a MFM and I can't wait to accommodate her.

Lincoln DE
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I've been swinging since the mid 70's. I have one wife and two girlfriends that enjoyed swinging with me. I don't have a problem with sharing my wife or girlfriend. The strange part is because I love my woman and want to please her. I think many woman don't understand my orientation and eventually, the gals got mad and we split up. I had a lot of great male friiends when I got married. We all surfed and rode motorcycles together. It was really good for me to share my woman with my best friends. I loved them all and I really enjoyed seeing them have a great time. I love fucking, and it's difficult to imagine anyone who doesn't. But I've noticed that many women can't separate fucking from loving or understand a gift of pleasure is an act of love. I'm in a great relationship now with a lady who has done some swinging in the past, but I'm aftaid to get back into it because I don't want to see another relationship go bust. We've talked about it and I'd love to see her with another guy and she want to watch me fuck another woman. I'd love to make her happy this way, but I worry about the drama I've witnessed in the past (including other couples).

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I agree. I like seeing my wife with another guy. I enjoy watching her face when she is getting close.

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Just go for it....you won`t regret it. Go to a "club". That was my first time, We were "saying hellos", and next thing I knew she was kissing this guy she`d just met with her leg up high (He`d just put 3 fingers into her she told me later) Now I love seeing her excited with others, wheather its in a hotel room with "friends" we just met, or spying on her in the driveway late at night ,fucking "her ride home", or seeing her fuck a guy so he`ll plow our driveway for the entire winter from our bedroom. The only "trick" is to let it be her choice, not yours

Otter Lake MI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 534   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked