Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 555   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Kinky: Please don't misquote me. I did not say FMF should not be here.

This topic gets a high amount of viewing by the membership. That is a fact. There is another thread under 3-way covering this same subject. It also has over 100K hits.

So, I invite all who may to blast this idea. Go for it. The debate, discussion and all is fun and provokes deep thought (about deep things!).

Ya'll go on with your bad selves!!! Mr. JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(370 posts)
Surprised were on SLS? FMF should not be on here. And yes there will be watching....watching the women enjoying each other and then joining in. I can assure you there are a lot of members on here with the same views (i know this because we play with some of them)......Different views are fine.......I just wanted to get the other side of the coin into this thread.

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Dear Kinky:

To each his own. I am surprised you are on SLS. I don't mean that as a put-down. But any kind of swing activity requires some ability to be turned-on seeing your partner with another.

Tame activities are fine and fun. We like to watch and be watched. But in your profile you list that you want an FMF. Somebody is going to be watching somebody at some point. Aren't they?

That said, it is interesting to hear your views and those of anybody else who holds a similar perspective. But I can assure you, most of the men on SLS 'get off' on the idea and fact of watching their wife with another man.

Disclaimer... Your experiences may be different from ours. That's cool, too.

All The Best, JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(370 posts)
I guess we fall into that minority category. We don't see how if you love each other, you could be ok, let alone be turned on by watching your woman being "balled" by another man. Seems like you can't like each other too much and don't want to spend the cash on a lawyer.

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(11 posts)
This is arguably the most popular subject on SLS. This thread has over 120,000 hits.

Why is it so hot? It is an extreme turn-on because it is taboo, it is at the edge of jealousy, and of course, it is erotic to see your babe get balled. It charges up your adrenalin and your sex hormone all at the same time. There is actually a primal predisposition in us men to accept this... so long as jealousy and insecurity do not overwhelm it, and so long as we feel it is under our control. (It used to be a way to bring new genes into the tribal pool!)

I suggest that those members of SLS who do not find this a turn-on are by far in the minority.

Mr. JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(370 posts)
Love seeing her surrounded by huge cocks, a fun part of the lifestyle.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
J, you're so special there's no reason to be humble.

Frank, you have been a helpful friend since we first joined SLS and, yes, I have "cum" a long way. About two years ago I was considering my first gangbang and, because of your wonderful reputation for putting them together, you were an invaluable source of helpful information. When I finally worked up the courage to have one I decided to select men I had previously played with. The first was 5 men and our 2 girlfriends joined us after I had 90 minutes with the men to myself. I'm now thinking about a second with about 7 to 10 men. I haven't decided yet whether they will all be men I've already played with or whether some new ones will be added to the mix.

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
Jen, well I guess one of my advantages is I will not get eliminated since someone has to succeed :)

and I say that in a very humble tone......................

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Frank,

Look at it from a different perspective. Those that act like idiots actually help the screening process because they're easy to eliminate. Also, they show how great the truly classy guys like you are.

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
We are single male friendly but it's obvious that many write us having read little or none of our profile...we really wish that more would take the time to do so!!!

Our experience here with single males has for the most part been fun, and to those of you we have met thanks so much for a nice time!!!. There seems to be a percentage of the single guys that are fake too so that's not exclusive to any other group on here!!!

There unfortunately are some that get more than a little upset when told that "we aren't interested at this time...but good luck in your search". We got one response that said "I bet she's a skanky whore anyway" so...sadly the lifestyle is more a reflection of society as a whole than we would have hoped.

J & S

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 555   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked