Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 489   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with you Jim but .....

BandK, I'm curious as to why your "EXPLANTION FOR POOR GRAMMAR" is posted here to begin with. Why not in the "Open Forums"? You'd defintnitely get more responses...

Just sayin'

R-

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
It's not so simple as you have tried to portray it. It's not an EITHER-OR situation. There is absolutely no reason why one who is adept at literature and writing and sentence structure and format cannot also be adept at math.

I am one of those correct sentence structure and spelling and grammar people. I also hold a degree in aerospace engineering and a doctorate in ecology. English, math and science. I also learned in midlife one hell of a lot about psychology and approaches to counseling. In my 40s and 50s I learned a tremendous amount about American history (pre-Revolutionary settlement, the Revolution, the Civil War, etc.). Now I am avidly learning about the evolution and spread across the globe of modern humans. That lead me to explore about genealogy and the spread from Africa of those carrying the same genetic markers found in my own DNA (which I had tested for markers). THAT lead me to learn about ancient Britain and the earliest humans found there, and where they came from.

LIFELONG learning is a mantra for many people. We can never know it all, but we sure can learn and learn and learn about a whole array of topics.

To dismiss proper English, grammar and spelling as irrelevant is just ridiculous. Your ability to do math and read a blueprint is admirable, but no excuse for or justification of blowing off spelling, writing and grammar as unimportant. It's ALL important.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that the ability to speak and write correctly is FAR more important in getting ahead in careers than the ability to do math or read blueprints (unless those are necessary skills in your career, which they are only to a relative few).

Those who speak and write poorly are very likely to spend their lives as Indians, not as Chiefs. To some, that is just fine and what they want. But you don't see a nerd like Bill Gates, mathematical and engineering genius that he may be, fracturing the English language.

How high you rise is not independent of how well you write and speak.

It is my belief that the desire for lifelong learning, or lack thereof, determines whether we wish to strive to improve ourselves or remain back in the pack.

Don't make excuses. TRY!!!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I can admit that I have been jealous in the past and had mixed feelings. I know I fantasized about it many times before it ever happened. I wasn't sure if I could go through with it, but after it happened I was surprisingly not jealous at all. It was a very hot experience for me and I enjoyed watching Ally get pleasured by another man. It definitely had to be someone I was very comfortable with though.

Dan

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
gifts? What's more of a gift than to give your body and your expertise to someone in a fun sexy way?

Wow...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
what is also confusing hedo is why i cant see ur vagina pics!!?!?! haha asssuming there are some in your private collection. what the F???

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
luv2,

u have a VERY confusing profile!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
IM dying to see another man take my wife.Any takers in Chicago area???

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
ohboy...love that outfit ;o)

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
At the same time? Wow...if so, she's my new hero!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I think it is incredibly hot. Last Saturday night a friend of ours and her boyfriend came over and we had a great time. He is quite well endowed and watching her blow him and handle all of him was incredible for us to relive after.

Maryville IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 489   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked