Watching your wife get fucked : Swingers Discussion 6222710381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 481   End
User Details are only visible to members.
At the same time? Wow...if so, she's my new hero!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I think it is incredibly hot. Last Saturday night a friend of ours and her boyfriend came over and we had a great time. He is quite well endowed and watching her blow him and handle all of him was incredible for us to relive after.

Maryville IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
what a sexxy body...maybe :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
whcouple,

You ARE a couple. That means two. Two personalities, two feelings, two emotions and potentially two hurt feelings. A what-choice-do-I-have attitude could lead to a relationship disaster. While you may derive some pleasure from watching or participating in her activities, if it's not what you want then the two of you need to rethink and discuss what you're doing.

My husband and I are madly in love and any sexual activities beyond just the two of us are purely for fun and MUTUAL enjoyment. Because we are so secure we understand that our extracurricular activities are purely for pleasure. We each get a kick out of watching the other have sex with others. My husband likes watching me fuck other guys and I enjoy watching him with other ladies. It's also because we know we want the other to enjoy themselves and we each want to be fair with each other.

The two of you need to talk this through or stop playing altogether until you're on the same page. Otherwise you may not be "the two of you" much longer.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
welcome to the forums!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The only thing hotter than watching my wife fuck a guy is to watch her fuck multiple guys.

Another fave of mine is when she spends the night at a guy's place and I get to imagine all the kinky things she is doing....

Whew! Good times!

Eugene OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
whoa...I see red flags all over the place on that one...and will leave those to the posters who are more regular with their good advice...

The interests seem to roll along in various waves, even for us, but we're always on board with each other with it. Maybe for a while, we're interested in newbies and helping them feel comfortable, maybe for a while we want 3 somes or something more anonymous, or groups, or just our select couple friends. At any rate, it's something we're in TOGETHER, not something just one of us will decide FOR the other. We have a lot of communication, trust, openness and honesty and closeness between us, Dan and I, and I think that's very important. He does like to see me getting fucked, that's always a turn on, but in turn, I also like seeing him fuck others.

Gina.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
whcouple, thats hardly fair, perhaps you should suggest she limit those encounters in number to equal how many single fems you guys get to play with to balance things out for you then. Thinking in her pursuit of the fabled unicorns, she'll regain her appreciation of couples

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
We have a blast with meeting single men so I can watch. So sexy to see her get seduced. No jealousy at all. Just lots of great sex!

Morrisville PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We have played mfm before and I'm totally okay seeing my baby pleased in this unexpected way. She'd never suggested it and I set it up. We had a blast. We do however, prefer playing with couples. The possible combinations make this our preferred way to play.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 481   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked