Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ... 70  Next »
381 to 390 of 698
User Details are only visible to members.
you should take a good long look at yourself and ask why are you feeling like that. i have looked back and read a few of the other mens comments and some said you should pick the men your wife should play with, i think that is wrong. if she is going to play with any one it is her pick. in the life style it is ladies choice,how would like her to pick who you play with. there is no room for jealousy in the life style and if you go down that road it can be a real slippery slope. the best thing i can tell you is TALK WITH YOUR WIFE she is the other person in this with you and its her you should be thinking about she might not want that

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
lol, what a lofestyle, i do love seeing her get fucked, and she loves watching me, and when the occasional, 4 some allnighters happen, wow, lol

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Welcome to the forum quarrydawg

I would live to give her a go then have you show me what I did wrong so I could try again.

;-D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I love watching my wife get fucked and she loves watching me fuck. we've had two guys off craigslist come over so she could have a threesome with them which i watched for some while, then showed them how to do it right. Nobody can fuck your woman like you can and that's the bottom line, unless ofcourse you are entirely oblivious to her needs... which makes you fundamentaly bad in bed...

Woburn MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
parejafeliz, welcome to the forums, X2.

I agree it is always hot for me to see it take place. Mike

E Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(339 posts)
i want to see my wife get fuck by another young guy

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
i want to see my wife get fuck by another young guy

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes, welcome 101609...

And if "another town" ever includes Youngstown Ohio, look me up!

;-D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
101609, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Very nice profile, btw.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
hey the first time is a bit tough/awkward. felt a bit jealous, but when i started watching the way she was enjoying it and at the same time teasing me, it was sooo erotic. totally different thing to experience. it makes it even better when is her type of men. we love it, enjoy it to the fullest.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ... 70  Next »
381 to 390 of 698
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.