Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ... 67  Next »
381 to 390 of 670
User Details are only visible to members.
twee...i'm with rdy. i wonder if it'd be the same if you gave those guys another chance. now, granted, my partner wouldn't be interested in giving them another chance. she would think there would surely be someone that COULD keep it up. why waste time. but, being a guy, i know that sometimes shit gets in the brain and keeps you from getting hard. sucks...but it happens.

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Twee I know I wouldnt have a problem with her, Hell shes fine. If I were you,I would maybe just follow her lead. She will let both of yall know what she wants :-) GOOD LUCK.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5907 posts)
As for you question of observing or jumping right in, I tend to think you know your wife better than anyone and will get the vibe of what she prefers. If you feel a guy is intimidated or uneasy, it is sometimes better to let her start one-on-one with him then join.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Welcome to the forum Tweedle...

And yes, I would like to hear the update. She looks fabulous BTW!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
thnik i am going to get to watch tonight. but next weekend at the party i know i am going to maybe run out of room on my memory card. plan on her just turning it loose and having as much fun as she wants. i am hoping that it will be a lot. maybe we will see you there.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Thanks! Now if the site will stop sending me on "vacations", I might catch up to you!

;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Nic. - Back in Business. Claimed another. Welcome back.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1526 posts)
Welcome to the forum Davenkaren, and thanks for the visuals!

;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I'm not sure why, but hubby talks a lot about when he felt the vibrations in his member from my screams of pleasure while he was down my throat. He was watching a friend flex his pole as he pumped his load into my kitty. Come to think of it, I kind of enjoyed it a lot myself <BG>

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(626 posts)
Oronicoflo: Fuck, that's hot. One of the things my partner and I have talked about on occasion is one of us driving the other around while they're in teh backseat getting fucked. The driver is watching through the rear-view mirror, of course.

I really need to try that sometime.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ... 67  Next »
381 to 390 of 670
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.