Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1 ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ... 66  Next »
381 to 390 of 656
User Details are only visible to members.
Cpltoplaynow, She's a cutie and I would be delighted to offer my help in your comeback. LOL.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
In my opinion if you are worried about jealously your not ready.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
First I posted in the wife going on date forum, then her trolling at club...now here...where will it stop? lol hopefully not soon! Have only watched her with one M, of a couple we used to play with. We've been away for awhile, but its time to come back in a big way!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
WE WENT TO THE CLUB THIS WEEKEND AND MY MIND WAS GOING WILD. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED HER TO FIND HER ONE TO PLAY WITH AND THANKS TO ME BEING DOWN BECAUSE OF KNEE SURGERY I WASNT ALBE TO TO DANCE. SHE LOVES TO DANCE AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE NIGHT BUT A COUPLE OF OUR GIRLFRIENDS WAS THERE AND I ENDED UP JUST GETTING TO WATCH THEM. BUT LOVED WHEN THEY WOULD COME OFF THE DANCE FLOOR AND THE LOOKS THE GUYS WAS GIVING. WISHED WE WOULD JUST GO OUT AND MEET A FEW THAT SHE LIKES AND I WOULD JUST GET TO SET BACK AND WATCH HER DO HER MAGIC.

Murrells Inlt SC
Username hidden
(68 posts)
lostflcpl, let me welcome you to the forums.

I enjoy watching but always end up joining in to double her pleasure.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(280 posts)
I love to watch the wife get deep dicked.. I am like a little teenager when it happens.. lol

Burke VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have had several mfm threesomes and I love watching here. Just this past weekend we invited a guy up and I finally got what I wanted. I got some great pics and videos of just the two of them. I was so happy I had to set on my hands to keep from clapping. LOL. So now we r going to take that next step and have her first gangbang. Hoping to get to watch and get some great video. I will post it soon hopefully.

Murrells Inlt SC
Username hidden
(68 posts)
RamJag I agree with you. I would love to watch or help Stacie get DP. Also Ami is amazing looking.

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Welcome to the forum ramjag!!

And DAMN I wish I lived closer, she is incredible!

TVK!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Watching Ami get it from one or more guys at a time is just to hot. I am glad there are others out there with the same likes. Her favorite is DP and watching her get off is amazing!!!!

Norfolk VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ... 66  Next »
381 to 390 of 656
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.