Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 580   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can agree on most of the stories here. It is VERY HOT watching her with another man. She is still CRAVING the female thing as well, F/F. We normally dont play with single males but sometimes there are exceptions.

Username hidden
(731 posts)
It is amazing when we get that chance to escape from reality and she becomes the hot, slutty wife for a few hours. Seeing her smile and her breasts bouncing around as she looks direclty into my eyes while feeling the depths of the other guy's cock slammin her from behind- her mouth wandonly slurping up my cock too.. priceless.

And then I pull back, stop for a second, lean in to her and whisper, "It's sooo hot, I want to see you fuck him really good." Her eyes get really big, she smiles, and totally lets loose.

When we're in our 80's we're going to have some really hot memories!

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1248 posts)
I was jealious when I saw them playing and starting to get into the sucking and such. Then she reached over and started playing with my cock too. What made it nice she sucked me off while he fucked her from behind. Now that was hot.

Egg Harbor Township NJ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Oh yeah, that's hot! Thanks for sharing.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Here is one of my fantasies I've been having of us having sex. We come home from being out and you start undressing me and making me feel special. Then as your talking dirty to me you tell me to go down stairs and grab a chair to bring up to the bedroom, as I bring it in the room you have the handcuffs and tell me you want me naked and you want to have your way with me and handcuff me to the chair. You start playing with me and feeling me up. Then you grab a pair of panties hose and tie my legs to the chair legs. You take your time making yourself PRETTY and having a smoke or two. Next thing you grab the blindfold and cover my eyes and you keep on teasing me. Then you whisper sweet dirty talk in my ear telling me your going to put something on that will drive me nuts. Next thing I hear you on the phone talking to someone and say I'll be right back. You leave and go down stairs for a while. I'm sitting there waiting, and next I hear you come back in the room and start kissing me and teasing me all over. Then something seemed strange you start kissing but not me I hear voices and there is other (female /couple) in the bedroom with us. You start have fun them, you take the blindfold off so I can see what's going on. You and her playmate are in the middle of having sex and playing with the toys. Everyone keeps on teasing me as you guys are fucking each other. You make me watch as you are getting FUCKED and fucking the other. A couple hours later you untie me then handcuff me again and tell me to lick your juicy pussy clean from all the cum in it. It's so wet and full of your cum, and you keep shoving my face in it and telling me to lick your ass, driving me nuts with one hard cock and not being able to fuck anyone. Then you uncuff me and its my turn to go to town....

Bel Air MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Well stated, Jack.

What most vanillas don't understand about this lifestyle is that, for most of us, it is not eally about getting to fuck someone else. It's all about us taking our emotional relationship with each other to a whole new level and sharing our physical relationship with certain people who tickle our libido.

So we'll go play. But when we come together again... words cannot describe the passion. Not flames, but conflagration.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
We have all had fun with this thread... that is all except the originator poster who started it. He hasn't been on-line for more than 8 months!

I guess they flaked out. A lot of people have swinging fantasies but when it comes to doing it, they just can't get over the edge. Sad, you only get one life that we know about.

This topic is a really good one because even though the original poster seems to be gone, he had a good point. While he was aroused by the idea, and looking at their profile, he stated that his wife was too (of another guy fucking his wife) it sure doesn't look like he ever went any farther.

The sad thing is that something got in their way; insecurity, guilt, jealousy, shame or any of another half dozen hang-ups.

Everyone has a comfort zone. For us even though this is a fun topic, we are soft-swappers only. I love to see her with other men and women. (We stop short of intercourse with others, but do oral and fingers and such.) And since we are together, it is absolutely no threat to our relationship.

And as stated in the last post, there is nothing like seeing your wife in that rapture, where you see her eyes... she is is a sexual high and she looks at you. That look is lust, love, appreciation and a lot more.

Now... You all go fuck your wives and tell her how hot she is and admit your fantasy of watching her suck another guy's cock or watching her getting fucked. LOL

JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(375 posts)
Jack & mich , have it right on also , wvchass - couples answer about watching and touching during the sex is what turns the experience into love making. i was hooked after the first time i saw her respond to another mans touch and look at me .

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
it is definatly a treat to watch her fucking a guy that really sets her off, and she pays back with awesome results, and its always fun to talk about it later, she gets a treat watching me with a woman, works out great

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Let us explain this from another perspective. Jealousy is an emotion that tends to occur in humans when we feel that we did not get or don't have something desirable that somebody else has. (Even dogs, cats, horses and other animals get jealous!) This negative emotion is added to if deceit or deception are involved.

This explains one huge difference between swinging and cheating. If you discover you mate has cheated, most humans are jealous as hell of their competitor. Of course there are lots of issues above and beyond jealousy when it comes to hidden affairs and cheating.

Back to swinging and watching your wife with another guy... You are there, same-room, you see everything. There would not be her 'meeting up with the guy' in secret, later. So, many of the issues that fortify jealousy would not be involved. That little bit of uncertainty, fear of the unknown and the way your brain balances the faint amount of jealousy verses the eroticism of seeing the woman you are with everyday spreading her legs and another guy servicing her; generally are why this is such a popular fantasy by so many men. It stimulates the brain from front to back!!!

We wrote in an earlier thread about a year ago... It is in our cave-man, tribal background to like watching our babes getting fucked by another guy. It brought new genetics into the tribe.

You wife thinks about being screwed by other men, whether she admits it or not. Start from there!

Good Luck, Mr and Mrs JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(375 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 580   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked