Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 66  Next »
31 to 40 of 655
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sorry, i just can't help it...

"At one point, I was getting calls from about 9-10 couples that enjoyed having me fuck the wife while hubby watched."

And yet, after 5 yrs on the site you've been able to avoid even One cert. DAMN you're agile.

I'm thinking you can even avoid the bro-hug while swapping positions. I understand that's a concern of one hot-ass couple round these parts. ;^O

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Lol. At least we ARE in the fantasy froum! LMFAO.

That shit right there's about as likely to happen as ME running into a hot-ass Rabbit in the woods while I'm turkey - hunting! (wink)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Nice story Bro, but are you into DP?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3935 posts)
OMFG

I can't even imagine how hard it would be, being you.

RME

Tramp!

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
I have been "that guy" who fucks the wives of couples while hubby watches....jacks off...or sometimes joins in. Within my circle of swinger friends,I've come to be known as the "stud" for many couples to call when they want to enjoy watching their wives.... or girlfriends get fucked! I welcome guys to video our fucking as well for their later enjoyment.....When they show their friends the video,they ask, "Who's the guy?"....and I get another call. At one point, I was getting calls from about 9-10 couples that enjoyed having me fuck the wife while hubby watched. This was all on top of the swing clubs and 3somes I was interested in! At least 5 times a week I was getting laid....Many hubbies sucked my cock after I came in their wives....wanting to taste our cum. It was hot!!!

Username hidden
(58 posts)
I guess there are all kinds of people on here. To Doit4 I agree with others... If you haven't convinced your wife about swinging, MFM or what-ever at this point, it's probably never going to happen. You also show yourself as being bi to some extent. Does she even know this? Does she know what you do or want to do that is actually homosexual? Have you been honest???

Some couples just jump into swinging. We did not. Mrs. JM wanted to make sure this wasn't a one-way street to killing our relationahip. We started with watch and be watched, moved to soft swap after about two years, and finally to full swap after maybe three or four years.

She knows I love watching her with another guy (as I've explained in earlier posts.) But let me be clear; I would never ask her to do anything that she doesn't want to do.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(395 posts)
I absolutely love watching her get fucked by another man. And honestly SHE loves watching me fuck another woman. Sometimes when we are all in the same bed we will stop and watch the other for a few minutes, just enjoying the view. No directing to do this or that, just watch how it naturally progresses.

Greenville MS
Username hidden
(51 posts)
LOL..I couldn't even read the whole thing

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4866 posts)
Holy sh**! Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they need to take a damn shower....

and scrub really hard with degreaser?

Doit4, where did that sh** come from? You may need to go ahead and discuss your future options with the desk seargent at your local precinct.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Watching my wife get fucked by another man is my favorite. She is a prude out of the bedroom. She is 63, looks good when she is dressed in jeans or dresses. I have been told by several men that have a very pretty and sexy wife. I asked her once if she would like to have sex with another man and she was mad for weeks. I want to see the whole thing if I can ever get her to do it. them kissing, him sucking her nipples, her biting his nipples which she loves to do to me, she sucks dick very well and can take all of me down her throat. If I get carried away and cum she will swallow every drop then lick me clean.I want to see her suck his dick until he is ready to explode then let him rest then suck him more, I want to see him eat her pussy until she climaxes several times then tells him to fuck her pussy, I want to see him fuck her deep and hard to more climaxes then fill her with a huge load of cum. The she spreads her pussy wide so IIan see his load of cum ooze out of her pussy. Any one have any suggestions as to how I can get her interested in sex with another man?

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 66  Next »
31 to 40 of 655
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.