Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 573   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The whole thing (swinging) and being with others is to explore fantasies. I rarely if ever orgasm in a swinging situation the way I like it. I do it purely for excitement and visual enjoyment. I was brought up a religious girl and left that life when hubby and I met 4 years ago. The first time I had another man in front of my hubby, I held his hand the entire time and for those who are curious it was MY idea to full swap, not his. He had been in the lifestyle as a full swap couple for 14 or so years so he was very considerate of my position. Again, it was MY idea to full swap.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I have had this fantasy for well over 20 years. My wife has made it clear that this is MY fantasy and not hers. However she has said that she would agree to this, but only with someone she knows, likes and trusts completely. Unfortunately for me, there are not many men that fall into this area, but she has picked out one. The only problem is that for now, he is not available.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Damn sexylady, your husband sounds just like me and you sound just like my own "sexylady". I love watching her with other guys and she loves watching (and sometimes just listening to when blindfolded) me with other women.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I'm far from a size queen, but both of us like watching each other have sex with someone else. Hubby loves fucking me after I've been with another guy(s). Most of the fantasy for us is the visual part of it.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Yes, I would like to see her get fucked by another guy too, but have many of the same concerns as the first post here. She has concerns too and thinks it might ruin our relationship, but gets very turned on by the idea. Not sure how we can work around this

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
@Rolly - he says you are giving this to him. Trust me, you will be the winner in this fantasy !! Enjoy repeat enjoy. A true win/win fantasy.

Wrightsville Beach NC
Username hidden
(1733 posts)
the hottest sex my wife and I have had is after she has been fucked by others. her new thing is MFM which makes her even more horny

San Clemente CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Here is one of mine that my lady is going to grant for me. I will have her blindfolded and I wil also have a set of headphones on her so se will not be able to see or hear what is going on. She will be laid bare on the bed. I will have a small group to enter the room. She will be touched, messaged, probed. Oral sex will be performed on her while here breasts are message and sucked. There will be four guys and two girls in the room having their way with her. She is not bi in any way and has no desire to be with members of her sex but she knows I want to see how she responds to the touch of another woman. She will not know who is touching her only how it feels. She know that women will be touching her and that guys will too. That is the general outline of the next fantasy my wife is going to fulfill for me. She is awesome.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(82 posts)
One fantasy that hasn't taken place probably never will. I would love to watch a dude with a full thick 12 fuck her good. Every time I bring it up she rolls her beautiful brown eyes and calls me a sick bastard lmao

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I do know this my life wouldn't be the same if I had never got to kick back and what some dude fuck her properly Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 573   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked