Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 568   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Rolly - he says you are giving this to him. Trust me, you will be the winner in this fantasy !! Enjoy repeat enjoy. A true win/win fantasy.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1049 posts)
the hottest sex my wife and I have had is after she has been fucked by others. her new thing is MFM which makes her even more horny

San Clemente CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Here is one of mine that my lady is going to grant for me. I will have her blindfolded and I wil also have a set of headphones on her so se will not be able to see or hear what is going on. She will be laid bare on the bed. I will have a small group to enter the room. She will be touched, messaged, probed. Oral sex will be performed on her while here breasts are message and sucked. There will be four guys and two girls in the room having their way with her. She is not bi in any way and has no desire to be with members of her sex but she knows I want to see how she responds to the touch of another woman. She will not know who is touching her only how it feels. She know that women will be touching her and that guys will too. That is the general outline of the next fantasy my wife is going to fulfill for me. She is awesome.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(75 posts)
One fantasy that hasn't taken place probably never will. I would love to watch a dude with a full thick 12 fuck her good. Every time I bring it up she rolls her beautiful brown eyes and calls me a sick bastard lmao

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I do know this my life wouldn't be the same if I had never got to kick back and what some dude fuck her properly Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Say the word TWH. Thinking I could get another couple or two over, plus a few good men.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
It might be a turn on but he aint ready for sure.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2314 posts)
I like how you think Rolly!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
GREAT POST! This is the EXACT apprehension my husband is caught up on. I havent been with another man in 18 years but my husband has had a few hall passes with my consent of course. I asked my husband if he would try full swap. He came back with "okay but no giving head and keep your mouth shut so i dont have to hear your moans". I laughed at his comment although i realize a hint of what he said was probably true. On the other hand he did mention "who knows it might even be a turn on".

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Great thread! Now, to get Ms. TWH some of that strange cock soon...

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(153 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 568   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked