Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 534   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Top or bottom bunk...

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
You know, or at least I hope you know, that I'm a sharer, Nic, but what you've stated does nothing for me, unless........HA!.....You know what I'm gonna say. I doubt you'll wanna pay the freight for a hotel room that week. So, at least bring some freaking wine, will ya?

I'll pump up the air mattress or you can have first dibs on the top iron bottom bunk.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
Hmmm....my Buckeyes are playing New Years Day against Bama in the Sugar Bowl....

NOLA is calling!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12331 posts)
Does Greenville still have a Red Sox minor league affiliate? Hmmm...and Spring's right around the corner.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
And like all "Buckeyes", I travel well.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12331 posts)
We have palm trees in New Orleans.

-just saying.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
Thanks Nic and everyone for wanting more of the story. Nic we'll come to Ohio when palm trees grow there; outdoors and year-round!! LOL

Seriously, if we come that way, you're on our list.

Continueing...

Mrs. JM and I had both been married before and had many other relationships before we met. Right from the get-go she was obviously very sexual and pretty much wanted sex anytime that I did. We are compatible in every possible way. Early on we had sex talks about our pasts. But I was hesitant to go into anything about group sex. I just wasn't sure about how she would respond. Though I did think she would be up for it. Anyhow, better to be safe than sorry.

My plan was to bring it into our bedroom by using it as a fantasy. Mrs. JM is a woman who likes to have her pussy eaten (what woman doesn't) but she gets off better and stronger by having her clit rubbed. So this allows me to tell a sex fantasy story while I rub one out. I started into this world of sex tales slowly. I realized she was a bit of an exhibitionist so decided to start there. I would make up stories that we were on a secluded beach and started fucking and other guys would come along and see her legs spread with her sexy pussy wide open. They would start stroking their cocks... Eventually the stories grew more intense where the guys were cumming in her mouth and pussy. Well she really got off with these stories.

One day we were going out of town on a long weekend and I had done a little bit of research about a swing club/group. I called the lady who ran it and got the run down of that there are no expectations, no means no, etc... So as Mrs. JM and I were riding to our destination I told her that I had an important subject to discuss.

I told her that it would be fun to take a step toward the fantasy world and see a bit of it and if she was willing, maybe even experience a little bit of it. Wow, she was unsure. I then told her about the club near where we were staying and the no expectations, no means no rules, etc...

I told her that I needed her to listen to me carefully. I told her that I love her, I love her beautiful sexuality, that loving her was so hot and sexy. But there was something that got me off that she needed to know about. I told her, 'the fantasy stories I tell you to get you off get to me even more. I want to watch you have sex with another guy. I want to watch you with another man's penis in your mouth and entering your vagina. I want to see a guy bury his face in your cunt.' She did not really believe me. She said you're just horny. I asked, what about starting off with us having sex in front of others who are having sex? She said that sounded fine.

So we went to this club. We were amazed, this group was mostly couples much older than us. We were not inspired to strip down and do anything. But after leaving, we talked some more and the whole idea didn't seem so scary.

On our next trip away to a different destination we had joined SLS and were listed as Tame. We had no pics. A couple wanted to meet with us. She set it up. She was nervous. But after meeting them she was fine and we had sex in front of the other couple while they did the same, all on the same bed. The woman was very sexy and the guy had the cock of a horse.

Progressively as we met more couples and got more comfortable, we swapped for soft-swing. Let me pause here and continue in one more post!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
I've always found these conversations are best had in person. I would be happy to host a small M&G for JM and those interested in hearing "the rest of the story".

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12331 posts)
Please continue

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(53 posts)
JM -- You have our attention, it's no time to stop now. Continue, continue by all means.

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 534   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked