Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 74  Next »
11 to 20 of 736
User Details are only visible to members.
funly: i don’t see anyone “blaming the husband.”

it appears that only the husband posts in forums so all comments were directed at or to him. i could be wrong of course but based on (his) recent posting history, it seems to be mostly passive aggressive complaining about how he’s “not allowed” this or that, he resents it, she took it too far, he wants to leave but with small children doesn’t feel that he can.

outsiders looking in have only one view: what he has decided to share.

based on that, my advice was to sit down and have a serious conversation with *her* and lay it all out — his anger, the broken trust issue, and the resentment, etc.

again, i don’t see blame. i see a lot of “if it works for you that’s great but if it doesn’t then you’d better talk about it” (paraphrased).

of course, ymmv.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17747 posts)
It's amazing to me how so many people are blaming the husband.

Albany NY
Username hidden
(627 posts)
If you read his other posts, this is not working for him. He asked in another thread if he should leave her because he left the room and her fwb fucked her without his consent.

Sounds like you either embrace the role of a cuck and accept that she is in charge and will do whatever she wants or get out of the LS. With or without her.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5938 posts)
Firebird If that’s what u enjoy no problems. If this seems not right to u follow NJ advice. For us it is and always will be a mutual and fair arrangement.

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3015 posts)
firebird looking at your recent posting history it seems like this is not mutual for you both — advice given by many, and many far more experienced in this lifestyle/hobby: a very serious talk with your wife laying it all out on the table is needed. don’t just post here, have that talk with her, and tell her that trust has been broken, unfairness has become an issue, too.

good luck.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17747 posts)
You said it, Sexties! Do whatever works for your and your hottie. Every single and couple on here has a major or slightly different twist to their kink and it should be celebrated and enjoyed.

And on a side note, keep wearing those seatbelts!! She is cute!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2429 posts)
Jealousy and swinging don't mix

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
FireBird, if this is the way you two like to do it, then great - you're doing swinging the right way, your way.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
If only WIFE wasn’t green with jealousy I am not allowed to interact with other female half when we are with cpl.

She’s had over 50 cocks in her life. 17 yrs of marriage. He’s had 1 pussy

Dover DE
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Nothing is hotter to me than watching MY woman with black men. Absolutely NOTHING! ??

Carrollton KY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 74  Next »
11 to 20 of 736
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.