Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 70  Next »
11 to 20 of 698
User Details are only visible to members.
If you didn't want to do it you would not be here talking about it. Just make it happen, we did and have not looked back. Don't know what you are missing.

Flat Rock AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Lol butt hurt much? Not even worth responding too. Can't just scroll by and ignore what you don't like or relate to, just can't resist responding. Smh. But they've gone well since you sarcastically asked as pending certs will verify.

Carrollton KY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
For me, personally, NOTHING is hotter than watching my or any other mwf or gf being fucked, used and pounded by black men. But that's just me...

Carrollton KY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Talk it out with her. You have to be willing to watch her kiss and suck another guy and then watch her fuck him like you guys used to fuck when you were new. I have learned new things from some guys and gotten better instead of getting jealous and pouting after all it was my idea. I love to watch her grunting shuddering squirting orgasms while a guy pumps hot cum in her. Turns us on for weeks

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I think cold feet after even 2 years is a good indicator that she's not 100% on board with this. Just my thoughts, though.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(423 posts)
I love watching my wife get fucked & seeing her climax wildly it's the ultimate turn on for me. I have a friend who comes over & we take turns till he comes in her then I lick her & fuck the shit out of her. I also like it when her & another woman get it on. Can't wait till next time.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"Any advise?"

SensualMassage, I think the advice is right there in your user name. Find a good, charming guy to give her a sensual massage that gets her to a good comfort level but also gets her worked up. If she's ever gonna open up enough to fuck another man, it most likely will be in that kind of scenario.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
I'm into watching my wife. I had mixed emotions the first time, but was also extremely erotic to see. the guy was a friend of ours. that made it easier for us. he wasn't huge but my wife really enjoyed him

Centerville PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I also fantasize about watching my wife with other me. We have spoken about it in the oast and came very close a couple tumes before she got cold feet. I am begining to think more about it now and would like to bring it up again. Any advise?

Hummelstown PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thanks just poking! We'd play if closer!!!

Whippany NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 70  Next »
11 to 20 of 698
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.