Watching your wife get fucked : Swingers Discussion 62227101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWatching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh my. All these naughty thoughts yeah I've got a lump in my stockings already ;). Hope I don't poke a whole through the wrapping paper hahaha

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(96 posts)
Coo coo ca choo!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6557 posts)
Live I have considered the consequences and I accept that I have been a naughty perv lately and been checking you out again lol. I'm hoping that this new job I'm starting has me travel to you're area cause there will be travel involved ;) lol.

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(96 posts)
So we have our first full mfm a couple weeks ago. It was good but not great just because of nerves and stuff. So with that out of the way we get to play again last week and it was awesome. He comes upstairs and I tell them I need to tske a shower real quick cause I just came home from the gym. A few mins into the shower I hear "you better hurry". Needless to say, I hurried. As I rounded the corner and I see her legs.already wrapped around him and him already balls deep in her. It was the best!. I LOVE Seeing her with another guy. I can't describe why exactly and she doesn't understand it, but its working for us.

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Jealousy has never been a problem for us. Sex is only one part of our marriage, not our whole marriage. I enjoy seeing her happy... whether it be eating a fantastic meal (that I didn't cook), wearing a new outfit (that I didn't make) or having a great sexual adventure (that I didn't provide). And let's be honest, there are just certain things that I,her husband whose been with her for almost 2 decades can't provide. For instance, I tell her that she's beautiful, fun and sexy, but I'm her husband. I'm suppose to think that! It's just like when the cute bartender flirts with me and I get all "Yup, I still got it." (and no she wasn't doing it just for a bigger tip! LOL) My wife too feels really good when somebody new and handsome finds her attractive. That is especially true when it is a hot single guy that could spend his night with many other people, doing many different things, and yet he choses to spend it pleasuring her... it's definitely an ego boost that the old ball and chain simply can't provide! But, it's not a one way street. The ego-boosted, post hook-up sex is definitely some of the hottest we have. And how could it not be? I mean, that sexy woman the hot single guy just sacrificed his night for the chance to bang... yeah... well, she wants me! Oh yeah... I can still pull in the sexy ladies like a hot single guy! It may not work for everybody, but at least we have fun. :)

Ellington CT

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Jealousy has never been a problem for us. Sex is only one part of our marriage, not our whole marriage. I enjoy seeing her happy... whether it be eating a fantastic meal (that I didn't cook), wearing a new outfit (that I didn't make) or having a great sexual adventure (that I didn't provide). And let's be honest, there are just certain things that I,her husband whose been with her for almost 2 decades can't provide. For instance, I tell her that she's beautiful, fun and sexy, but I'm her husband. I'm suppose to think that! It's just like when the cute bartender flirts with me and I get all "Yup, I still got it." (and no she wasn't doing it just for a bigger tip! LOL) My wife too feels really good when somebody new and handsome finds her attractive. That is especially true when it is a hot single guy that could spend his night with many other people, doing many different things, and yet he choses to spend it pleasuring her... it's definitely an ego boost that the old ball and chain simply can't provide! But, it's not a one way street. The ego-boosted, post hook-up sex is definitely some of the hottest we have. And how could it not be? I mean, that sexy woman the hot single guy just sacrificed his night for the chance to bang... yeah... well, she wants me! Oh yeah... I can still pull in the sexy ladies like a hot single guy! It may not work for everybody, but at least we have fun. :)

Ellington CT

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Matt if you guys are ever in las vegas, let me know it is always a great pleasure for me to help in fulfilling fantasies and principaly with playing with wife while hubby watches.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Welcome to the forum Mattb..74. Hope you enjoy. :-)

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
As a single man I have been often in the situation of pleasing a wife while the hubby watches. So far I never had any jealousy issue at all; all really loved it and actually got really turned on by the sight of seeing their wife enjoying the sex and seeing a big one going in and out of their wife or her trying to take into her mouth as much as she could of it.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I have met more than a few cuck/hotwife couples at the hotel parties in the 16 years I have been in the lifestyle.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 450   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked