Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 72  Next »
1 to 10 of 714
User Details are only visible to members.
I know this thread has diverged from 'watching your wife' to a discussion about being outed and pics. When my wife and I were new at the lifestyle we were a bit afraid of being outed. On the otherhand wouldn't it also out the outer? Yes, but some of them don't care. Many years back, a man came into her work and fortunately didn't know that anybody there was in the lifestyle. He commented to many of the females and open to all that he was a swinger and wanted a date to a swing party that weekend. (they couldn't get away from him fast enough.) It's not much of a stretch that the same sort of person might say, "Hey, your boss there is a swinger, too!"

Anyhow, pics that don't show faces are what we show to the public. We only open face pics once we are into contact and feel comfortable doing so. What we do is our biz. What you do is yours. How much you want to show of yourselves online is again your biz. But some sort of pics are usually needed at some point.

And BTW, I love watching Mrs. JM getting fucked, especially while I'm doing the other guy's lady. A win - win.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(414 posts)
I agree with AnnieandTrey

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(367 posts)
MR W, you may receive some interest because of your location. You are pretty far up along the lake . People may gravitate towards you for lack of competition??

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(968 posts)
Fair question, usually others initiated contact. For some, pics work ,others , for whatever personal reasons, choose not to.

Fond Du Lac WI
Username hidden
(12 posts)
@mrwiggles: I'm curious as to the amount of action you get here without a profile picture. -Do people initiate contact or do you?

I ask as we mostly automatically skip over Gumby profiles and I know a lot of others do also.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3922 posts)
Is that Gumby with the cigar?? Or Gumby with out the cigar??

And I do get the no face pic thing with the HIGH profile job, but there are other pics they can post

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(367 posts)
We're all at different points of our life. I wouldn't mind posting pics, but she requested we don't! So I guess I'm Gumby dammit lol!!!

Fond Du Lac WI
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Ok we definitely get the" be discreet " thing . You don't have to put your face right out there . Maybe keep that private until you want to meet . You can still post honest pics other than the gumby . .

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(980 posts)
Believe it or not there are swingers who have very high profile jobs or business that would be destroyed if they are recognized by a face pic on a swingers site.

One example happened in a high profile lawsuit when a expert witness for the defense had her face pic taken from a singers site with all the back and forth emails to prove it was her.

The lawyer for the other side was the one corresponding with her, to set her up. all because she had her face pic in her profile pics.

The lawyer slipped the emails, face pics and profile to the jury creating a mistrial that cost her clients millions in legals fees. The trail was almost over, with the mistrial a completely new trial had to be started.

This woman never worked again as a legal expert, she was toxic. Lost her career that was making her over 200k per year.

Teachers will be ruined, lawyers will be ruined, and so on.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7292 posts)
Are you SURE that's not really their pics??? That dam Gumby costume is so ooooooooooooh dam popular..Now get ready for the disclaimer. Oh we are well known in our community, I'm the Governor of Gumbyvill so we can not show our faces..The other Gumby's might reconize us.. But here is a small catch. If they see your pics WHAT ARE THEY DOING ON THIS SITE??? You just can't jump on and look.. You gotta to go through a few hoops.. Ok I'm off my soap box. Jus sayin

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(367 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 72  Next »
1 to 10 of 714
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.