Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 573   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For years I had the same fantasy, and it made me hot, but like you, I was also nervous. Anyway, we got into swinging and met a few guys after a while. We had some really hot MFM 3somes, and in our case, it really did turn me on to watch her take on a strange, big cock. That's not to say it's for every couple.....some couples can't handle it, so just be careful and make sure it's what you both want.

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
It's been awhile since I have watched Mrs AA get fucked by someone else. I fucking love it, and am really looking forward to the next time that happens.

We always finish off DPing her (one anal/vaginal), good times.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(333 posts)
This is definatley on our list. Huge turn on, with a trusted partner of course.

Traverse City MI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
it is common fantasies. I have been into that scenario multiple times of pleasing a woman while her hubby watch, it is always fun and a turn on for me because of being dominant and knowledge of being watch and being with someone else's girl is great turn on.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Whether it is watching her take a big cock, an average cock, or even a small cock, there is not much in life that is better than watching her get fucked! GO FOR IT!

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Yes I've had the pleasure on several occasions watching my wife being pleasured by another. It is the ultimate turn on for me especially if I fuck her right afterward while she is full of cum.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
Any couples. in Reno nv area looking 2 meet a nice out going couple. Were very clean and drug free. New to This but looking forward. Time the exotic Time. Or man that would like to join pleasure me. Let's chat and meet

Reno NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I can only share my thoughts that if I am able to get my wife to finally be with a man while I watch I do fully expect that my lust for watching will way over shadow any problems. I can get hard quickly just talking about watching her and the other man. I really want it to happen and hope that my wife becomes comfortable enough to go for it. I have told her that if we do it together then jealousy is not an issue.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hello Mr, Would You Like To Watch Your Wife Get Naughty On A BBC? I promise I won't hurt her.

Username hidden
(9 posts)
BTW lucky bastard lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 573   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked