10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 75  Next »
1 to 10 of 749
User Details are only visible to members.
I know the chances of finding a guy with a nine incher is slim. And getting her to be comfortable with the idea may be even harder. But if all the stars ever line up, I'm going to encourage and egg them on to have a fucking good time. Like Marlin Perkins, "I'll stay here in the boat and watch while "Jane" wrestles the anaconda". When the snake wins and plunges in balls deep, I'll finger/tongue flick her button, suck those nipples and buzz her with the Hitachi while she gets "snaked". I predict a high orbit!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Mayhem.....Well said! That "visual" still gets me going in an instant!!

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
When you're first starting out, the what "could" have happened is every bit as hot as what did happen. No doubt you fucked afterwards with the thought that you "could" have been watching her get fucked but this guy, and that's all part of the fun ;-)

Auburn NH
Username hidden
(79 posts)
RonKathy......Awesome insight! Thank you!!!!!

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Thanks Mayhem. I agree with you.....it was extremely hot to watch.....she was clearly very, very into it. I have no doubt she would have taken it further, as she was very "caught up" in the moment. She was actually reaching for the condom jar after she had squirted so she could hand him a condom......but I tapped the guys leg as if to say "party is over" before it progressed all the way to fucking. He immediately removed himself from the bed and walked away. I didn't want our first experience to go "all the way" and its my fault that boundaries had not been communicated clearly beforehand. But despite the flood of emotions I was feeling due to this being the very first time we had actually gone even this far.....I gave her a good fucking on the same bed she had had just been fingered by a stranger on. I knew we would talk about these emotions/feeling in the morning! I was so turned on by what had just happened and so turned on that she wanted him to fuck her......the sex between us immediately after was amazing!

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
TTROY - Didn't realize that was your first time. That makes more sense. I do remember our first swap, but the guy was in and done in 10 mins tops (including undressing/dressing), so wasn't anything to be jealous of. However, if the Mrs really enjoyed it then it might have been a different story.

The squirting thing happened while we were still fairly new and that was as close as I have come to any sort of jealousy, but the "Wow!!! That was really hot" emotion won out over the jealousy one ;-)

FWIW - It "should" get easier in time and Yes, communication is the foundation that makes all of this work (or not).

Auburn NH
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Thank you for responding ttroy.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1234 posts)
DDinTexas......Thank you for responding. I think I must have implied that there was this enormous struggle the following morning. That wasn't the case. There certainly wasn't any intense questioning that would have put anyone on the defensive. Keep in mind, this was our FIRST physical experience with another person. I don't think any couple wakes up the next morning following their first ever swinging experience and doesn't talk about it. To me, that's part of the learning curve. Now maybe if we become seasoned pros, then I may wake up one day and ask her what she would like on her pancakes instead of discussing the previous nights experience. As far as our actual conversation the following morning, I mostly wanted to know what her emotions were before, during and after. I wanted to express my emotions to her and what I was feeling before, during and after. I did feel some jealousy during the event......it was my first time EVER seeing someone play with my wife.....of course it felt like something I had never felt before!! We both believe the foundation for a couple in the LS has to start with the ability to communicate, and that's what we did the morning after. No fighting, no interrogations, no finger pointing......just two people sharing their thoughts/feelings about something they had never done before.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
TTROY - My Mrs squirted for the first time while a single guy we know was fucking her. I had also fucked the Mrs 1000's of times and not gotten this reaction. Rather than be hurt by it, I was intrigued more but what had caused it. By nature and by trade I'm an engineer and can't help analyzing things. It's like it's hardwired into my DNA.

Anyway, turns out this particular guy had an up-turned dick and when he fucked her on her back it hit her g-spot in a way I couldn't. I did realize that I could simulate that with fingers and that subsequent experiment was a success ;-) There is also a bit more excitement when playing with someone new, so that will come into play as well.

When things like this happen we learn from it and each become better able to please our playmates AND each other. I never used to be able to get women to squirt and I now, at times, get women to squirt that usually don't. I have also learned that I can't really simulate a real 12" cock, but luckily the Mrs is not overly enamored with guys that size (it can hurt).

Another way to think about all of this is another mate may not be as likely to let you play with others like you do now. Assuming you're into this for the right reasons (for each other), that alone should give you more of a feeling of security rather than jealousy.

Auburn NH
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Ttroy, I’d like to know more about that conversation the morning after. What did she say that reassured you and put you back on solid ground.

I’m afraid that intense questioning would put me on the defensive.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1234 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 75  Next »
1 to 10 of 749
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.