Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 62  Next »
1 to 10 of 620
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL..I couldn't even read the whole thing

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4514 posts)
Holy sh**! Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they need to take a damn shower....

and scrub really hard with degreaser?

Doit4, where did that sh** come from? You may need to go ahead and discuss your future options with the desk seargent at your local precinct.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(274 posts)
DOIT4.. IT will not happen.. You have been on since 2006, your profile with all the misspellings, poor grammar, NO photos.. etc, actually sounds like you enjoy degrading your wife in public and looking to play with BI Guys. You are on a swingers site, claim you are married and probably your wife doesn't know about your other life.. If your alleged wife is not into swinging.. and you force her to have sex with another guy.. Its called RAPE and no woman deserves that kind of behavior. Sorry to say ... you sound like a fake or one who just gets his rocks off with stories.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1108 posts)
Watching my wife get fucked by another man is my favorite. She is a prude out of the bedroom. She is 63, looks good when she is dressed in jeans or dresses. I have been told by several men that have a very pretty and sexy wife. I asked her once if she would like to have sex with another man and she was mad for weeks. I want to see the whole thing if I can ever get her to do it. them kissing, him sucking her nipples, her biting his nipples which she loves to do to me, she sucks dick very well and can take all of me down her throat. If I get carried away and cum she will swallow every drop then lick me clean.I want to see her suck his dick until he is ready to explode then let him rest then suck him more, I want to see him eat her pussy until she climaxes several times then tells him to fuck her pussy, I want to see him fuck her deep and hard to more climaxes then fill her with a huge load of cum. The she spreads her pussy wide so IIan see his load of cum ooze out of her pussy. Any one have any suggestions as to how I can get her interested in sex with another man?

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Watching my wife get fucked by another man is my favorite. She is a prude out of the bedroom. She is 63, looks good when she is dressed in jeans or dresses. I have been told by several men that have a very pretty and sexy wife. I asked her once if she would like to have sex with another man and she was mad for weeks. I want to see the whole thing if I can ever get her to do it. them kissing, him sucking her nipples, her biting his nipples which she loves to do to me, she sucks dick very well and can take all of me down her throat. If I get carried away and cum she will swallow every drop then lick me clean.I want to see her suck his dick until he is ready to explode then let him rest then suck him more, I want to see him eat her pussy until she climaxes several times then tells him to fuck her pussy, I want to see him fuck her deep and hard to more climaxes then fill her with a huge load of cum. The she spreads her pussy wide so iIan see his load of cum ooze out of her pussy. Any one have any suggestions as to how I can get her interested in sex with another man?

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We're kind new to this but we have had a few MFM evenings and we have a regular now. There definantly try has to be a physical attraction to the guy for my wife or the sex isn't as hot as it can be. We have only really had on guy she likes to fuck. The others were hot to watch but she didn't enjoy it as much as she does with our regular. Something about seeing her get fucked and then getting to shove my dick in her while she sucks him...... I'm getting hard now lol

Fort Mitchell AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
This is one of the main reasons we got into this...we love the voyeur aspect of it.

I want to see my wife get railed while I'm next to her with his wife. Prospects are looking really good that this will be happening sooner than later. ;)

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(90 posts)
The more you let your wife fuck other guys the better she becomes in the bedroom

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Jack is so right....the turn on not only cums while you are all playing and enjoying each other's bodies but will last week's as you relive the evening over and over. Great turn on for all involved!

Oceanside CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I am so looking foward to this again. Maybe 3 BBC

Middlefield OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 62  Next »
1 to 10 of 620
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.