Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 59  Next »
1 to 10 of 589
User Details are only visible to members.
When everyone is in the mood and on board - if you look at it as recreational sex where your wife is just horny as hell and enjoying the moment; it can be a huge turn-on. Once my wife was getting fucked by a BBC with a huge cock and he worked it so hard it was actually funny. She had always hinted that a guy who fucked hard and had stamina would be great - and she damn sure got it. Everyone had a good time. The key to this is that you must look at it as fun - and then put it down and go back to a normal life. Then - down the road - do it again if you want...

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(702 posts)
Cowboy you have a good wife willing to do that for you. I have one too and she does not want me with other women but I'm good with that in all that she gives me. Enjoy your journey, it's a beautiful thing for me and mine.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(90 posts)
OK so I just joined this site to find another couple for this.. I think that would be the hottest seeing another guy inside her young tight p%$$&.. Idk why but such a turn on thinking about it.. She don't won't me having sex with the other girl :( but hey whatever since she's at least agreed to another hung guy :)

Username hidden
(2 posts)
My husband adores watching me get laid. That's one of the many reasons we are in the lifestyle.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Best you post that on Hot Dates you wont get much replies from this forum.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(147 posts)
going to be in branson missouri on the 26th and 27th would really like to meet someone there for fun times with wife

West Plains MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm glad you all liked what I wrote. It actually happened. It's not fiction.

And to add to it... and my wife is self conscious of this... when the other guy pulled the rabbit out of her after her orgasm, she sprayed all over it and him. I think that is sexy as hell when she does this and so did our guests. This time since it wasn't just me ooohing and aaahing about her spraying, she saw that indeed this is a turn on to one and all.

I am truly a luck, blessed man. I need to go fuck her right now!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. JM

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(379 posts)
Thanks for sharing that experience, Jack.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(118 posts)
"...it is quite exciting to watch the hubby's reaction while I am filing his wife...."

------

Agreed. It definitely adds fun to the scene. And very often, I find myself having to get out of the way relatively quickly, as hubby wants to follow me and enjoy the hotwife's fresh filling. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12254 posts)
I've been on the giving several times and it is quite exciting to watch the hubby's reaction while I am filing his wife. Most guys get ROCK hard and of course I like that too ??

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(56 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 59  Next »
1 to 10 of 589
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.