Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching_your_wife_get_fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 62  Next »
1 to 10 of 615
User Details are only visible to members.
We're kind new to this but we have had a few MFM evenings and we have a regular now. There definantly try has to be a physical attraction to the guy for my wife or the sex isn't as hot as it can be. We have only really had on guy she likes to fuck. The others were hot to watch but she didn't enjoy it as much as she does with our regular. Something about seeing her get fucked and then getting to shove my dick in her while she sucks him...... I'm getting hard now lol

Fort Mitchell AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
This is one of the main reasons we got into this...we love the voyeur aspect of it.

I want to see my wife get railed while I'm next to her with his wife. Prospects are looking really good that this will be happening sooner than later. ;)

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(52 posts)
The more you let your wife fuck other guys the better she becomes in the bedroom

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(206 posts)
Jack is so right....the turn on not only cums while you are all playing and enjoying each other's bodies but will last week's as you relive the evening over and over. Great turn on for all involved!

Oceanside CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I am so looking foward to this again. Maybe 3 BBC

Middlefield OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes Mr. Rabbit: It's one of the ways (a girl fucking around on you) that you realize that there is a turn on in your woman fucking another guy. At a young age it may be hard for us guys to separate the jealousy from the turn-on part. But as we become more mature and confident in ourselves and in the woman/wife, we can drop being jealous and just focus on the turn on part of her taking another man.

I love watching Mrs. JM suck, fuck and be eaten. She has to feel comfortable with the other guy and girl and then she's all in. If she doesn't click with them then there's no show! I'm pretty much a man-whore. Most all the swing couples we meet - I'm saying 'let's do it' with them.

While she's fucking the guy, I'm fucking the guy's wife. And I love that. But the best sex is later that night when I take Mrs. JM after the other couple leaves. For the next many weeks or even longer, while I'm working on her, I conjure up memorable parts of our encounters. It really gets to her. I'll say stuff like, "Do you remember that time with Dick and Jane (names changed to protect the innocent) and you were sucking his cock in 69 while he was eating you? And he asked you to wait because he was about to cum in your mouth, and we both said, 'It's ok.' He shot a huge load and you swallowed it and even told me how much you liked his sperm. At the same time I lost it into Jane's mouth. And as you know, I don't usually cum from oral. But seeing Dick's cream in your mouth and knowing that he was tongueing your very sexy slit just sent me over the edge."

When I recollect a story like that, Mrs. JM is easy to get off!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(393 posts)
A seminal moment...in many ways.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11104 posts)
I had nearly the exact same experience Jack. A girl I was dating when I was in my late 20s went to a wedding solo and I didn't hear from her for hours afterwards and was getting worried something had happened and when she finally called and admitted she had fucked a guy she met at the reception, I told her to come to my house RIGHT NOW. I fucked her on the stairs to the bedroom then several more times through the night. I still didn't think it was "normal" so it wasn't until many years later I realized a lot of guys have this fantasy and that is when I joined the LS to continue to carry out those fantasies.

~S

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3364 posts)
Great story Jack

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(156 posts)
I think this is the second most common theme for how a couple gets into swinging. Number one is probably a bi lady wanting to be with another lady. She's married so the husbands get to watch or are included and maybe it goes further from there.

But the other way, as we are discussing here in this thread, is that a man realizes that instead of being turned off or jealous about another man fucking his wife, he is actually turned on.

In my case, I learned this in college when a girl-friend who was back home for the summer fucked another guy. She admitted it and I asked 'how' it happened and she more told me 'what' happened and in detail. I remember I was sitting on the side of my bed in a bath robe and got immediately erect and more engulfed than ever. As she told me about this I lay back on the bed, turned-on beyond belief. I masterbated and in short order shot a huge load that ended up on my face. (Sadly now, at my age the cum just drips out of my penis.) I did not let her know that I did this. I thought it was bizarre and freakish.

Anyhow the next weekend I went to stay with her, and thank God her parents were out of town. We had make-up, reclaim sex in abundance. Yes my feelings had been hurt. But I grew up a lot during that time. I realized even more that women are just as sexual as us guys. They, for social reasons, don't usually let it show or at least not so much back then. She was simply horny, feeling lonely and wanted to be fucked. I understood this then and now. I did not ever let her know that I had a new kink... I even used this to control when I would climax. I could even as a college-boy fuck a girl and go for quite a while and then seemingly cum on command, i.e.; when she would start to cum, I would also orgasm oi later. It was at my choosing as I would conjure up the image of another guy fucking the girl I was, and that would carry me over the edge.

It was years later before I could admit that to a woman.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(393 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 62  Next »
1 to 10 of 615
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.