Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 485   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like many on here, I find it amazing erotic to watch my wife with another man.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Agree with JackMichelle - one of the pleasures of swinging is watching the other one with someone else. I (Geoff) particularly like watching her with other men; I wasn't sure how I would feel about it before the first time, but instead of jealousy, I felt very loving towards her - and very aroused too!

It's great to "stand back" and watch her from a distance; when we're together the closeness doesn't allow you to see the full picture. I particularly love watching her building up to an orgasm when fucking another man - the way she flushes, her noises and change in breathing, and when she cums the way her face changes. If I'm not occupied with a woman, I really like to fuck her immediately her lover has cum and withdrawn - something she loves as well.

Ashbourne England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I'll send you and invite to my group. This will spark conversation about the subject with your wife. Then you can tell just how into it she is. Trust me if you get hard just thinking about it, you'll blow your top when it actually happens. I have fucked may wives in front of their hubby's and they all react the same....They love it!!!!!

Brook Park OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
This is a fantasy for me. I love the idea of having to watch as another man with a hard cock pleasures my wife. We role play this scenario quite often. His cock is always better than mine and gives my bride a stronger more powerful orgasm.

Parma OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hi Nic. I wasn't forced off or anything. I've been busy with work.

Anyhow this particular thread covers one half of why I like to swing. Seeing your woman with another man stimulates you sexually to a higher state of arousal in order for your sperm to prevail over the other guy's. This is why many times when a man finds out his woman has been with another guy in for example an extra-marital affair, after the yelling and accusations, he finds himself strangely aroused and fucks her.

So in swinging you have the above without the affair and deceit. So no jealousy... just the arousal from our primitive brains wanting our seeds to win the race.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
Glad to hear it JM. Yes, all is well here. I too took a nine month non-voluntary sabbatical from the forum. lol

I do agree, the Fantasy forum is my fave, I get some great ideas here so please post more often.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Hi Nic. Thanks. I had lost interest in posting on here; especially the political forums. But this one thread is my fave. I am well as is Mrs. JM. We both hope all is well with you, too.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
Nice to see you posting again JM, hope all is well!

~A

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
I love the look on her face when she looks the other guy in the eyes as their faces meet for the first kiss. I love watching her get on top of him taking his penis in her mouth, seeing the excitement of having a new lover, and watching him bury his mouth in her vulva. I I love watching her spread her legs as he mounts her and her asking him to, "fuck me hard."

And it's just as good if I am doing his lady at the same time. Oh yeah...

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
I like sharing my wife. It’s not about the present time, though that exciting and pleasurable. I love to see her feelng pretty and desirable. It really increases her confidence and sense of well being. I get to experience the benefits of her sense of beauty, confidence, and sexuality. I’m a very happy man because of her and what her lovers do for her.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 485   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked