Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 555   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's gret Rolly! Glad to be of assistance. Let us know how it worked out for you.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(35 posts)
We found that reference you provided sexy lady and it led us to the perfect theatre only 100 miles away! I called and asked and was told guys pay $10 for a ticket into the cinema but guys with girls get in free. Imagine that! Sounds like we have a free ticket to the show! Or are we the show.....we hope so! Thanks sexy lady.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(63 posts)
The times ive done it I recorded it. Funny thing I found just push through if when it really happens you might get a little jealous feeling, but you wanted this don't ruin anyones time. I found watching the video later that the times I did feel a little uneasy while it was going on turned me on the most watching it later. Do it man it just gets better and better. Dave

Bear Valley Springs CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We will check it out. Thanks!!

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(63 posts)
There is an online group here related to that. (15th Avenue Adult Theater). The member is also has a well respected online blog forum

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I'm sure this fantasy has been discussed in the forums but if someone could steer me in that direction we would appreciate it. The topic is sex in adult theaters.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(63 posts)
@Rolly. That would even be better. God I would love that. I'd liet the dude live with us until Ms. Cougar tapped out lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Gotta love the forums and MS U! You are always so kind. Thanks!

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Rolly, I've heard about someone in your area that comes close to that length. I've not met him personally, but he's been at MSGBC functions in the past. One of us will locate and then inbox you the profile name later today.

Have a fun fucking day all!

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3883 posts)
Charlie, I am rite there with you as to your Swan song last LS fantasy. The only difference is that I would like for that guy of which you speak to see my wife weekly until she was fully acclamated to his offering then retire. That would do it for us.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(63 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 555   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked