Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 534   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do know this my life wouldn't be the same if I had never got to kick back and what some dude fuck her properly Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Say the word TWH. Thinking I could get another couple or two over, plus a few good men.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
It might be a turn on but he aint ready for sure.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
I like how you think Rolly!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
GREAT POST! This is the EXACT apprehension my husband is caught up on. I havent been with another man in 18 years but my husband has had a few hall passes with my consent of course. I asked my husband if he would try full swap. He came back with "okay but no giving head and keep your mouth shut so i dont have to hear your moans". I laughed at his comment although i realize a hint of what he said was probably true. On the other hand he did mention "who knows it might even be a turn on".

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Great thread! Now, to get Ms. TWH some of that strange cock soon...

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
I tell ya Nick I am in hopes that Bama will drill your Buckeyes but in the name of sportsmanship We would be more than happy for you and yours to do likewise with this lady. If Bama bends the Buckeyes over then you bend her over. If Bama runs it down the Buckeyes tbhroats, well I'm sure you would know how to reciprocate! The Bama D gang tackles so there ya go. She will not be able to make it New Years but we do need to come to your area sooner than later.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I have no doubt.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8980 posts)
I haven't written it off BT, just working on logistics. And if I DO have to postpone, please be assured I WILL make it up to her.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
And I just cleared my parental responsibilities for NYE, Nic. I know a fine young lady who's going to be a little disappointed.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8980 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 534   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked