Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching your wife get fucked
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my wife get fucked by another man with a huge cock for a long time and everytime I think about it I get extremly horny and my dick gets rock hard. I am just concerned with jealously on my part the first time it happens. I sometimes think how could I do this, but everytime I think about it I get really excited. I would appreciate any advice from all you guys who have gone through this already.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 580   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been on the giving several times and it is quite exciting to watch the hubby's reaction while I am filing his wife. Most guys get ROCK hard and of course I like that too ??

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Whew, that was HOT, JM.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Man, I thought this thread was dead. I know I'm not the only guy who gets off seeing his babe do it with others.

Recently on the bed with another couple, I had already gotten the other woman off in 69. The other fellow was working Mrs. JM's favorite rabbit-toy in her hole and on her clit. Sometimes it's tough for her to cum in a group setting. So I came over, put my hard, dripping penis in her mouth as the other guy worked her with the vibrator. His wife sided up on the other side from me and started sucking her right breast. I started telling Mrs. JM in sexy hushed tones, "After you get off, he is going to slam into you and pound you with his big cock. He's going to spread you wide open and fuck you deep and leave his cum in you." She looked down at him kneeling between her legs working the toy in her and saw his hard dick. She came so strong, and I must admit clamped down quite a bit on my cock with her teeth. I thought I might have a case of chipped beef! But I was OK. (LOL) After this, the guy fucked my beautiful wife, just about as I had stated while I did the same to his wife. I looked over, saw him frenching Mrs. JM, her legs open wide and up in the air, taking his large member all the way. He was giving it to her hard like she likes it. The expression on her face was pure animal, sexual, lustful enjoyment. My orgasm happened then and I can tell you, I haven't pumped so much sperm out or felt one so strong in quite a while.

I wonder what our friends are doing this week???

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(375 posts)
Exciting story!

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
What a GREAT story. I got a chubby just reading it

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(651 posts)
wow nice story

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(126 posts)
The overnight visiting friend started it. We were in bed playing. When she was really turned on, I just kept suggesting that it would really be a turn on for me if she snuck down the hall and fucked our friend. What she didn't know is that I had conversation with him many times before telling him I wanted her to fuck someone and that if he got the chance, I'd consider it a favor. He said it would never happen, but if it did he's do it in a heartbeat because he always wanted to anyway. She was wet and wild and said " Ok if that's what you want, I'll do it" She left our bed, and I waited for about 10 minutes, which seemed like an hour, and then I snuck down the hall also. She did not pull the door closed, so I could hear the sounds coming from the room. Quiet whispers, small laughs, then bed noises that were rustling until I heard the clap of skin on skin, heavy breathing, moans, and then the transfer to different positions. I couldn't tell what they were doing but my mind was imagining. I knew she was sucking his cock, and he ate her pussy because he said " you are as sweet as you are soaked. When it started to quiet down I went back to our bedroom, of course I was so hard I couldn't leave my cock alone and had to jack off. In another 20 minutes or so, she came back into our room, I laid quietly until she snuggled in beside me and said "I did it", and immediately started stroking my cock and balls, she was telling me what they did. I had no trouble getting hard again, she wanted more and started sucking my cock . We played until finally drifted off to sleep, exhausted, happy. I heard her in the shower in the morning so I went on downstairs to the kitchen. Incredibly I had a hard on. In another 20 - 25 minutes she came into the kitchen. I asked where our fried was and she said he's in the shower. I walked over to her, she noticed my bulge in my robe, we started to kiss, I reached down to feel her pussy, and she said "careful, there's cum in there" , she said she couldn't help it, and had fucked him again a few minutes before coming downstairs, that made me so hot , all I wanted to do was eat her, I couldn't wait for our friend to leave, so I set her up on the counter and sucked her clit, she came again with a shudder. Our friend apparently saw what was going on and let himself out. We never heard him leave. The next several days were incredible, we couldn't keep our hands off each other and there was much more talk about a repeat. Phone conversations between us while I was at work were great. Getting home was greater. We talked a lot about an en-core. That whole thing really started it for us. The next adventure was on vacation in Tampa with a couple we meet while at dinner.

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
For years I had the same fantasy, and it made me hot, but like you, I was also nervous. Anyway, we got into swinging and met a few guys after a while. We had some really hot MFM 3somes, and in our case, it really did turn me on to watch her take on a strange, big cock. That's not to say it's for every couple.....some couples can't handle it, so just be careful and make sure it's what you both want.

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
It's been awhile since I have watched Mrs AA get fucked by someone else. I fucking love it, and am really looking forward to the next time that happens.

We always finish off DPing her (one anal/vaginal), good times.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(333 posts)
This is definatley on our list. Huge turn on, with a trusted partner of course.

Traverse City MI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 580   End
TOPIC: Watching your wife get fucked