Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Watching wife pleasure another man orally
TOPIC: Watching wife pleasure another man orally
Created by: cpl4xxxfun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For sure it is a terrific fantasy. Very hot. But in our case, I doubt the guy could remove his clothing without Mrs. Fun hearing the clothes come off or figuring out what he was getting ready for so the surprise element would unlikely be there.

With that exception, it is a hot fantasy and I have watched Mrs. Fun enjoy herself several times this way.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Fantastic Fantasy, you have given us some new idea's...Thank You!

S Abington PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes hubby and i do this. usually its two girls on one guy and hubby loves to take pics of me and my friend sharing a cock. Why does he enjoy this? Because he knows his turn will soon cum also!!!!

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
To Funwith, Sometimes things are better left unsaid BUT on the other hand, sometimes things are better discussing in a slutty filthy manner before they happen. We enjoy both ways and she's never seemed to be offended when a stiff cock is offered to her mouth. For example, we enjoy the foreplay kissing either way. I can say: "Kiss him deeply while you grab his hard cock" or it can just happen. Setting it up with "orders" to her is hot but so is not knowing when the making out will start & the tension of the guy not knowing when the right time to kiss her is gives me that "on the edge" feeling of lustful anticipation. Even tho he knows he can have her, that first kissing contact is so special & hot. Nothing quite like it!!

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Just curious,for those who have done this or wish to, Does the lady know what to expect? Or is it a total surprise to find a stiff cock in her face?

Pemberton NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I guess we have a similar fantasy not made real yet. Want her to lay on bed on her back with head over the edge and while he face fucks her from above her, I lick her pussy and I can reach up and feel his cock in her neck. One other which we have done is I have licked her ass while she sucks another guy so she'd give her very best blow job. It was hot for all of us that way. Some people say they're oral but these things are "ultra oral" to us.

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
mmmmmm we had this happen , my hubby made it happen, was great , then later on just the 2 of us thinking about the situation got horny again and had the best sex , it seems to be a huge turn on 4 him , he loves watching me be pleasured and i enjoy the same 4 him , my hubby fullfills my fantasies an i try to fullfill his

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5626 posts)
xtacplus,

Welcum to the forums. I enjoyed your other post in 3-somes. Look forward to future post from you.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It is great to see that our fantasies are so much inline with others,we would love to make his one a reality

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Ohhhhh that sounds wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phila PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Watching wife pleasure another man orally