Walk in on her doing it fantasy : Swingers Discussion 170377
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWalk in on her doing it fantasy
TOPIC: Walk in on her doing it fantasy
Created by: playcouplerc
Original Starting post for this thread:
I told my wife one time that it was a fantasy of mine to unexpectedly walk in and find her fucking a stranger.

Well...

One evening, I got home to find a note in the kitchen..."Meet me at So and So hotel. Key at desk. Give your name"

Off I went....Arrived at hotel....Secured the key in my name....up to the designated room....

And.....

There she was.....Bent over the bed with some guy I had never seen before banging her from behind.

She grinned slyly and motioned for me to come in. She introduced me to the guy. We shook hands while he kept plunging his cock in and out of my wife. She then told me to sit down in the chair across the room and enjoy the fantasy until invited to join.

I watched them fuck in a number of positions, and watched her suck his load dry.

I was then told to undress and join in...at which time she spent the next cpl of hours finding new and creative ways to play with 2 cocks at a time.

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol@NAN with the shotgun...

I can understand your logic. Role play like this is not for strangers in my opinion. Disclosure/Discussion of these types of fantasies require communication and trust by all parties. There may be time involved in the 'prep work', but the experiences are more than worth it!

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
lol@She

Yeah, there were a few red flags so even if they had written back, I was questioning the whole scenario. It may just have been him imagining how hot it would be without thinking it through.

Oh and I wasn't worried about prisoon as much as facing a shotgun as I walked into the neighbor's house!

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You sure it wasnt just the husband talking to you and she had no clue? That could be dangerous if she didnt and you did this..

Nan's too purdy to be in prison :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I exchanged emails maybe 2 years ago with a couple who had the the "late night" fantasy. They wanted me to come over between 11PM and midnight, let myself into their house, go to their bedroom and slide into bed behind her. She would be facing him and I was to take her from behind, finish and leave without a word. When I emailed asking questions about how I could be sure I had the right house etc, they stopped replying. Either they hadn't though it all the way through or they really just wanted to keep that one a fantasy.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I've had fun with this role play as well. Also enjoyed the late night quiet entry to the room scenario while they were 'asleep' ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
A couple I've started to see wants to do this fantasy. He wants me to go to their house and fuck her on their couch and he will come home from work and watch through the window. I can't wait!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I see it's been awhile since anyone's posted.. So, it wasn't a stranger, but the m half of a couple we had played with a few times. I was working evenings at the time, and I did know he would likely come by at some point that night. So I get home & see his car's still there. Go inside...nothing. Go to bedroom, and there he is banging her from behind, as she's leaning on the bed. He doesn't miss a.. stroke.. and she looks up with a 'hi honey..' lol I dropped everything & joined in... she had wanted to get it from both ends at some point.. Check!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
My partner has this fantasy of me bringing another woman home, taking her to the basement, telling her to be quiet (not to bother the neighbors, and in case she comes home), and having me fuck the woman. She'd walk in with my cock buried deep inside her, in such a way that she wouldn't be seen, and stand there watching me fuck her.

I'd also love to do this to her; walk in to find her impaling herself on some guy's hard cock, cumming over and over and over again.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Had something close to this the last time we hooked up with a single guy. After dinner we went back to his place and I ducked out to use the bathroom. I wasn't gone more than 2 minutes and when I got back my wifes skirt was on the floor and they were making out hot and heavy and she was undoing his pants. I came up behind her and her pussy was soaking wet. I found it rather hot and almost wish I would have waited another minute or two.

And to think when we first got into swinging 10 years ago she said she would not want another guy and probably would not be able to get off ...

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
"Damn. Just made me add a fantasy to my list." Very funny..... and so true! Just when I make progress on my Bucket List it gets longer again. (just like me when I read these posts.) I think I'm going to have to give up TV weekends watching sports to concentrate on making a dent in that growing list!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Walk in on her doing it fantasy