WOMEN WHO SQUIRT : Swingers Discussion 42261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesWOMEN WHO SQUIRT
TOPIC: WOMEN WHO SQUIRT
Created by: sfloridacpl4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are told that all women can learn hot to squirt. We would love to meet a couple or single lady from the Ft. Lauderdale area who can teach her how. Or do we have to settle with an online course? LOL. Appreciate your assistance.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sophia, I didn't know you're a writer! It should've been evident because you are extremely well spoken! I'm glad to know you verified your research with your doctor. I truly believe the people (yes, men & women) who think it's pee just haven't been fully educated in a woman's anatomy....just as I hadn't in the beginning. My husband has discovered various techniques & places to touch me that really make me gush, & each one feels different. While completely different from an orgasm, it is a release & feels sooooo good!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty,

I too did research on it as I had 'peed' before and immediately after sex that day and what happened felt very different from the peeing experience. I also had to wonder if my bladder was so full after sex, could I have really 'peed'. I did a lot of research. At my next yearly 'woman's' appointment, I asked my doctor about what happened.

She explained it to me and well, I felt happy that the research I did was in line with what she told me. She asked me where I found the information I had researched. Since I have access to medical journals, I was able to give her some of the names of the researchers. She does a lot of OB/GYN medical journal writing and knows that I am a writer so we have talked about her research (we know each other outside the office as well). She had read the articles I mentioned when doing some other research.

It does not happen all the time and often only when I am really turned on, beyond the normal turned on state. The build up of the sexual tension makes it all feel so much MORE.........

The last time it happened, it was from a very different experience than how it 'normally' came about. It was the most erotic experience I had in my life.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I know what you mean totally, Sophia!!! My husband & I were surprised when it happened initially. We did some research because I kept saying it was pee! Well, I've been doing it for a couple of years now. It is NOT pee....& anyone who sees or makes it happen fully agrees! It IS an incredible feeling & the men seem highly excited by the visual!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I will admit the first time it happened to hubby and me, we weren't trying for it, expecting it, or anything. I was quite surprised but it felt incredible.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Don't listen to Sed. She doesn't know anything about squirting because she doesn't know anything about cumming. Almost kind of sad...NAW!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2744 posts)
Squirt ace dood, mastered the art of feeling up strange without all the niceties required, prior to allowing the dood to see the choch! Squirt ace dood is either a genius, or is dealing with quite the naivetuses!!!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16535 posts)
Hotwetkitty, your description was exactly how it happens with me, same sensation & same taste. Every man that has ever seen me do it finds it extremely hot. I'm getting the impression that you've had that same experience also! Thanks for the info!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
First off, the wife and I have been married for 12 years and she had never squirted. We were on the Swing cruise back in Jan of this year, and there was a couple brought on the cruise to give demos in Squirting. We went to one of his meetings, and he had his wife on stage with her pussy on a big screen so everyone could have a good look at what he was doing. There must have been about 30-40 couples in attendance that night and within 5 mins of using his hand, had her squirting. He said the best option was before a woman tried to do this, she should try to go empty her bladder. This was mainly to reassure the woman that she was not peeing but squirting, when it happened. After he made his wife squirt, he tasted his fingers and talked about how sweet it was and had no smell. So anyway, my wife and I invited him back to our cabin for a private lesson. Like his wife, mine squirted within 5 mins. She tasted her and so did I. To me, it reminded me of a honeysuckle. She described it as a release of pressure but feeling good. He even said that most women don't cum when they squirt and she never does. he left right after to meet his next appt. The next day, we were with another couple and the man she was with made her squirt twice in one encounter. She never cum, only squirted. It also wasn't like a jet of water, it was more like a water balloon bust and just flowed/leaked out. Since the cruise, she squirts almost every time we play. We have seen women that can jet it out but maybe that will take more practice......Just last weekend, we were at a hotel party and she squirted over 8 times.

Shelby NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Agree with naughty...one learns...

Duluth MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I can do this :) Multi talented

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: WOMEN WHO SQUIRT