Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Vegetables, Fruit, and other flora
TOPIC: Vegetables,_Fruit,_and_other_flora
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
Cucumbers washed clean of wax.

Orange slices held in teeth and wiped over the body. Removed w/tongue(s)

A peeled banana held in teeth and used to F*** the lady in question. Finishing touches include: -F***ing her face with the “used” object and both biting it in ½ and eating it. -Shoving it elsewhere and probably not eating it.

Mischief<—couldn’t resist

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.
Peaches anyone? After a lovely lunch date a playmate and I were sitting opposite each other (fully clothed) as he took a bite out of a ripe peach he's brought with him. The only thing I could imagine was that he was still hungry - oh silly silly me - oh happy happy me. Learn something new every day.

AND THEN I found this book:

Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica byRachel Kramer Bussel

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2974 posts)
I like to hold them between my teeth placing them on said parts.

Close encounters of the fruity kind.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Hmmmmm...how about your/my favorite female playmate sitting on the kitchen counter....I see peach slices and whipped cream teasing a juicy pussy....yummmmm..dessert... :P

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Could be called Grapes of ass.

Hard limit.. anything that could get lost/stuck Isn't biological in origin and get's lost. pine cones. small mammals Is much larger than what normally leaves Is alcoholic in content. Be careful with wine enemas...easy to OD.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Given the right circumstances.. D/s I'm not above putting grapes anywhere they would fit.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Looks down. Sees Terry as the meat in a sandwich. This sandwich has plent of vegies. ROTFLMAO

Hummmm Frozen grapes in the ass? Would work to calm inflammed tissues. You could then fletch grapes.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Cucumbers washed clean of wax.

Orange slices held in teeth and wiped over the body. Removed w/tongue(s)

A peeled banana held in teeth and used to F*** the lady in question. Finishing touches include: -F***ing her face with the “used” object and both biting it in ½ and eating it. -Shoving it elsewhere and probably not eating it.

Mischief<—couldn’t resist

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Vegetables, Fruit, and other flora
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.