Ultimate Fantacy : Swingers Discussion 103810
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesUltimate Fantacy
TOPIC: Ultimate Fantacy
Created by: 111youngstown111 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.

My fantasy is making love to a squirter and now, lucky for me, I live with one every day.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
As a formerly practicing Buddhist and currently practicing my own philosophy based on several eastern faiths I never really obsessed about any fantasies. Perhaps that is why I have actually lived these fantasies in real life. For instance-divorced after 25 years (she had an affair and left the home) and 50 years old who would have suspected that I would meet the woman of my dreams and fall in love all over again? I am as blessed in the sexual escapades department as any I have ever heard of. Never once have I ever attempted to actually list the 'fantasies' (and perhaps the age I was when it happened? I have been fortunate enough to have experienced. Thought it might be fun to try:

threesome-21

foursome-21

virgin-(3x....21, 22, and 24 which was TWO Japanese girls in Tokyo.)

Mother/daughter-18 (first tour)

Older woman-17 (she was 32. We wound up living together for 6 mos. I wore holes in my knees on her shag rug!)

Reverse gang bang-25 (I was raped by 6 women just to prove they could!!!)

Gang bang-35

Public sex-42

Sex in front of others-24

Bondage-22 to present ;)

Well, I guess those are the high points. Now I'm horny! Need to find my love and make squishy noises together....

Best and warmest to you all :)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I used to sleep with a married woman every night. Then I decided it was more interesting to fuck a married woman once in awhile.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Scrolling back through this thread makes me want to go to ND and find RAMMUR!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
my ultimate fantasy is to sleep with a married women. yes I know very tame but what the heck it is my fantasy

Allen Park MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Have my husband tie me up blindfold me, and him sitting jackingoff and talking to me and telling me he has a suprise for me. he lifts a small area of the blindfold so I can see him jackoff. He comes over and fixes the blndfld again so I cant see anything and he teases and very lightly plays with me witch drives me to beg and thrash around witch make a perfect aperrtunity for him to have a woman take over and the gentle touch I think is hubby but tand was ready and happy to totaly submit with hubby watching. I cum long and hard, then yelling for my hubby to untie me. Then feelling uninhibited turn the tables and put husband on the bed so me and other woman can give him the best tougneing of his life, from his butt hole and up the shaft while the woman is down licking were I was we would go up and down so he would alwways feel a hot wet mouth sucking and licking we would make him crazy for an orgasam, he would would last an hour. but that two woman lickin started fufilling more of our fantasys...hubby gets women on him. and watching me with a woman masturbating together and using strappons for my first time. the woman gets her fantasy first time breaking in a newbie.

Vallejo CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Right now, I'm going to go with having another couple up in our bathroom... enjoying a bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub with the other woman while we lay back and watch p and the other man have fun in the shower stall. Then we swap places.

But soap and water kind of "do it" for me...

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Damn RAMMUR --- Like the way you think!!! :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Ultimate fantasy: A really longterm friends with benefits relationship with a couple in which the female and I enjoy sex sometime alone without the guys there to watch AND she could do it with a strapon. Plus, the guy is soooo fine and nice that I'm convinced into 3somes with them both with or without hubby there to watch. I know it sounds weird but my hubby really doesn't mind as long as we all are close and comfortable.

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(189 posts)
ulitmate fantsy,, Hmmm . it would have to be meeting a couple.. one that enjoys an oral bi male to have fun with them and a reward of a cream pie.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 112   End
TOPIC: Ultimate Fantacy