Totally dark rooms where anything goes : Swingers Discussion 187576
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesTotally dark rooms where anything goes
TOPIC: Totally dark rooms where anything goes
Created by: Green_At_This
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone like the idea of being naked in a totally dark room and then being accosted and "abused" by others that you have never met and may never know both male and female?

Are there any places like that where you can go on a regular basis?

Mat

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some glow in the dark body paint identifying males/females might be helpful.... but otherwise, sounds good.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20207 posts)
Welcome to the forum oddball and you are correct. Totally dark worked perfectly

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
They have a dark room at Dixie's Splash Party twice a year. The next one is May 2012. Dark rooms do have their devotees.

A black light would defeat the purpose of the room and I'd think even glow stick(s) may illuminate too much. Doesn't take long for eyes to adjust so any little light lets you see a lot.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
L2P, I would only put my hands on you to gain a reference point to find my way to Nik.

The dark room at my party was a hit tonight, I went in there with one of the ladies and a second guy and what an erotic feeling to not see ANYTHING but have every other sense completely blown away. (pun intended)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I have this exact fantasy except everyone is giving pleasure to each other not abuse. Well oild group is a variation on the theme.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I am afaird I would turn around and NaN hands would be on my butt...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Thanks, I've been experimenting with a small black light and strobe but think the glow sticks might be a better option. I thought it might be fun for the ladies to wear several glow sticks as bracelets then play ring toss with the guys.

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Nic. If it was me doing it, I would add just a little light, enough so people wont fall on their noses. Maybe place a glowstick on the floor but keep the upper area dark for the mystery effect

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
I am hosting a Halloween party this Saturday and will have a dark room for the adventurous. I think it will be really hot!

I was considering having some glow sticks available or do you think that takes away from the anonymity? Thoughts?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
2ofus, there is no need for us to screen a sexy couple like you. We would be happy to roll into you in a dark room. If you'ld like to meet up, send us a bird.

Birdsboro PA
Username hidden
(260 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Totally dark rooms where anything goes