Three Somes : Swingers Discussion 181855
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesThree Somes
TOPIC: Three Somes
Created by: 242or3some
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband, like most, I am sure, is interested in inviting a attractive woman into our "circle" I am definitely into the idea, as I am exploring my bi-curious side. I am also not against reciprocating if the chem is there. My question is: how does one begin to find like minded females?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey 242or3some, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy.

Also try your local swing club, you will probably find a few like-minded females to experiment with in a safe, non-judgemental environment.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1451 posts)
There are a couple of ways, some via SLS, some not. First if you are only looking for single women for a FMF threesome, I would regularly search single bi or bi curious females in your area on SLS and message them, unlocking your pics, etc. Check often, as new people show up all the time. If you DO happen to meet up with a couple, talk to them about this FMF fantasy. Maybe the hubby of the other couple would be willing to play voyeur so that you can fulfill this fantasy. The 'unicorn' is hard to spot, but if you stick to it, your search will be worth it!

I'm sure others will post some sage advice as well. Good Luck

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
My husband, like most, I am sure, is interested in inviting a attractive woman into our "circle" I am definitely into the idea, as I am exploring my bi-curious side. I am also not against reciprocating if the chem is there. My question is: how does one begin to find like minded females?

Madison GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Three Somes