Thoughts on DP : Swingers Discussion 177247101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesThoughts on DP
TOPIC: Thoughts on DP
Created by: y0ungheart
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are you into it? What are the best positions for this type of activity? Elaborate! It's one of our biggest fantasies :-)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
very curious to try a dp and possible a dvp, need to find the right single or couple to try that with. very very curious. one of the few things in 3 somes or couple swaps we havent done yet.

Hamilton NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I am still waiting for my first, well, actually my second. My first was vag/oral. I still get tingly thinking about it and he still gets wood from it. We both get amazingly horny thinking about it. He wants to be the guy below for our first because he wants to watch my face as the second guy slides in, fillling my body, ......

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(265 posts)
You are stocking up the Hmmm moments, aren't you?

Just don't bombard me with them all at the same time...would overload...then again, Hmmmm.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Hmmmmm

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8014 posts)
A good position to try is guy #1 lies on his back on the bed with his legs bent over the side of the bed. Girl straddling him and leaning forward. Guy #2 standing behind her. No, I haven't tried it yet, but I certainly would love to

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
We did it once and could not quite find a position that worked. However she loved it and we cannot wait to try again

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Not anymore!

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
you still call them vanilla friends?...LOL

Peekskill NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
We had our first successful DP this past Saturday; with one of our vanilla friends, no less! We had attempted it two or three times in the past, but the other guys weren't up to the task. Whoever takes the back needs to be HARD. In the past, I let the other guys take the back; this time I did, because what I lack in girth I make up for in wood. It's a shame I'm not really into anal, because I think I'd be a pretty good DP "hired gun." We kept it going for quite awhile, and she absolutely loved it; I think she's hooked. She got off several times, and I heard her make sounds I'd never heard from her before.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
LOL. The Boles got so excited over double-V that they double-posted.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10774 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Thoughts on DP