The Villa KeyCard Behind the Coffee Tree in the Rainforest Cafe : Swingers Discussion 177003
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesThe Villa KeyCard Behind the Coffee Tree in the Rainforest Cafe
TOPIC: The Villa KeyCard Behind the Coffee Tree in the Rainforest Cafe
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
We arranged to meet our newest potential swinging couple at the Downtown Disney Rainforest Cafe. Outside the cafe our meeting was cordial. The Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop was up nearby, and the ferry landing for the theme hotels just below.

We dined and talked and everything seemed warm and friendly. We liked them and they seemed to like us.

After dinner, she gave me a note and asked me to read it after they left. They boarded one of the ferry's for their resort, and I opened the note and read it.

"Our villa keycard is behind the coffee tree in the Rainforest Cafe. Join us."

What do you think about the way in which they invited us? The resort choice? The ambience?

~~ZZ~~

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
On our way back from the swinging encounter Mr. *Z* dropped our camera on the deck of the ferry and the cover opened. We lost one roll of film from that evening. That was the last tme we used a film-load camera.

Since then we use digital. Hope you like what we sent to you.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
You have great insight! We decided against murder, and instead chose to entice them with Ghirardelli Chocolate. The Big G had 75% cocoa dark chocolate and we included a bottle of Verdelho Madeira as a desert. I had purchased a cougar print day suit, stylish workout outerwear, at Endangered Species to wear over my cougar print swimwear, and sparkly day sandals. Mr. *Z* wore a yellow 'gator' beach T, and Nautica outing shorts with Tevas. We weren't in costume, but we had a Flioridian style we think fits the swinging culture.

When we boarded the ferry, we realized we had three resort choices. We hand't remembered which one they mentioned, and the note didn't include the name, so we set out in the early evening to visit all three and see where they would be found. Our Madeira was air-chilled by our journey, which included all three resorts.

We found them at Disney's Port Orleans. They accepted the chocolate and Verdelho and appreciated our gifts, chiding us for the length of time it took to arrive, thinking we had rejected their interest. She took the chocolate and he took the Madeira, and they invited us in for an open-swng escapade.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
We arranged to meet our newest potential swinging couple at the Downtown Disney Rainforest Cafe. Outside the cafe our meeting was cordial. The Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop was up nearby, and the ferry landing for the theme hotels just below.

We dined and talked and everything seemed warm and friendly. We liked them and they seemed to like us.

After dinner, she gave me a note and asked me to read it after they left. They boarded one of the ferry's for their resort, and I opened the note and read it.

"Our villa keycard is behind the coffee tree in the Rainforest Cafe. Join us."

What do you think about the way in which they invited us? The resort choice? The ambience?

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: The Villa KeyCard Behind the Coffee Tree in the Rainforest Cafe