Taking Fantasy to Reality, Serious advice welcome : Swingers Discussion 49301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesTaking Fantasy to Reality, Serious advice welcome
TOPIC: Taking Fantasy to Reality, Serious advice welcome
Created by: fiftiescouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
since getting into this lifestyle my hubby n i have been opening alot of doors , communication is the best , honesty too, we discuss everything , from what we want to what we dont want , now were looking to act on our fantasies , hey u only life once have fun but be safe an no pressure

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5624 posts)
We had the same basic scenario. It was four years before she actually did anything about it.

Now, we're having a ball.

Take it easy, go at *her* speed.

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
I am right there with you. I get a yes during sex, but only a "maybe" afterwords. I know she would love to fuck another man in front of me as she has mentioned someone that specifically made her pussy wet, but I suspect there are other issues holding her back (being a mother and a teacher).

Hang in there.

Irving TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hello FiftiesCouple,

Your question is a good one, "am I trying to force my desires on to her when she would not enjoy it?" The answer is simple. No, it is okay for you to have fantasies, even if she doesn't share them. It's great that you discuss your fantasies with her. This is very healthy for your relationship. She should discuss her fantasies with you as well. Working together to help each other fulfill their fantasies is even better, even if you don't share the same fantasy. It can also be fun, as well as a win/win situation for both of you. If she has fantasies which you can't fulfill alone and she tells you about them, such as, bi-curiosity, sex with younger men, groupsex, and etc., then this lifestyle will help you to fulfill these fantasies for her. BTW, it's not necessary for you to share all her fantasies, just that you help her fulfill them. Of course, the same applies to her as well. This may take a lot of frank conversation and may not be easy for either of you to disclose inner desires that have never seen the light of day, but in the end you will have a better understanding of each other's desires for sexual fulfillment. I have one question for you. What if she had the same fantasy as yours? What if she disclosed a fantasy to you that she would enjoy seeing you with another man? How would you react? How would you help her to fulfill this fantasy, even though you may not share it? Good Luck!!! I hope this lifestyle helps you realize fantasies that you never even knew you had.

Hansel & Gretel

Farmington Hills MI

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I personally think you've taken the right steps. You've opened the door, now you just gotta wait for her to walk through. If she does great- if she doesn't then there isn't much you can do.

The best advice has been given- be patient and if she comes around, welcome!

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Applying any pressure will only cause her to resist. If and when she is ready, she will let you know.

I used to fantasize about my wife being with another man, or us swinging with another couple, when we were in bed making love. She never responded either, but one day she surprised me and said "either do something about it or shut up!"

So I set up a meeting with a couple from a swingers' site, and that's how we got started. Luckily, my wife really liked the guy right from the start. I suspect it might not have been so easy if she thought the first guy we met was a creep.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Taking Fantasy to Reality, Serious advice welcome