Submissive Women : Swingers Discussion 60074
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesSubmissive Women
TOPIC: Submissive Women
Created by: carefree_in_PA
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok this is a question from the male half. Recently we been meet women who were submissive and wanted things done to them. Now when a women says" do anything you want to me" Other than the normal fun stuff does anyone have any suggestions to help excite these submissive women or am i just reading to much into that request.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, the best way is to have an even match. One who enjoys being the dominant and the one who really enjoys sub. Otherwise I don't think it would be enjoyable. Now, when I say I like being sub let me clarify myself. I'm not talking that I'm looking for a man to tie me up (well, gently might be fun on second thought lol) or do any sort of pain play. I just like a man who is confident and enjoys taking the lead. I don't know why, but I like that. Not that there aren't times when I'm feeling extra frisky and am dominant in the bedroom, but I do love the sub role mostly. To me it makes me feel more feminine for him to be what I consider very masculine. I don't know, must be my thing lol. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Contact me ladies, I will have some fun

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(160 posts)
Let me ask ya'll something. We have met and are talking with a lovely couple. Their profile says that he is dominant and she is sub.....does this mean just in the bedroom you think, or is he like the "master" of his house? The reason why I ask is that in the bedroom a dominant man is really a turn on to me. I LOVE sexually confident and aggressive men. As a matter of fact, timid and passive men turn me OFF. BUT outside of that bedroom I do have an opinion, and share it liberally lol. Do you think I should ask them, or just get the feel of them when we meet? I'm thinking just getting a feel of them would be good. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Me (the mrs.) has a deep fascination with being the sub. For me it is not about low self-esteem or lack of self-respect. I am a confessed control freak in my everyday life; I handle 99% of all the decision making, parenting, and pretty much everything that is the pressures of daily life. Being a sub in the bedroom with a sexually confident, hot individual--be it my husband or anyone else I choose to share my time with--it lets me have one place where I can let my guard down and surrender myself to someone elses whims.

Thats my opinion anyway.

Rochester PA

Username hidden
(54 posts)
You know, I have to agree with whcouple's post. When I made my last post I was thinking more of a complete dom regarding whips, pain play, etc. That is not for me. BUT when I am in the bedroom with a man I do get very turned on when he is sexually confident and aggresive. I love being taken, and I hate having to feel like I am making the decisions or the only one doing the taking. So I completely agree that in that sense being sub is very exciting.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
try making her go out in public scantily dressed and have her flash people (keep it safe plz) then have her blind folded and let her wonder what you are going to do to her for a couple hours before you do whatever

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I can't help you there. I'm on the other side of the spectrum, very alpha female type lol...I actually have to tone that down. Anyways, I would say ask her. I mean, especially with pain play. Some women like kinky, or golden showers, but do not like actual pain. And some women, pain turns them on. So I would ask before you put clips on her nipples and get hit lol. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Nop,Master\Slave games are definitely not for me-I'm strong,agressive,knowing how to protect herself woman and I like to play with equal partners.Pulling my hair could finishes for you not so happily. Good luck in your looking for Sub.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
I would love to have a sub lady , and tell her to do most ANYTHING,ok?

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(160 posts)
Flashy Donna, I'm not offended by your viewpoint, but I do feel like you're being very close minded. Just because it's not your thing doesn't mean it doesn't work exceptionally well for others. Just because you can't participate in that roleplay or way of relating to others without feeling lessened or degraded doesn't mean there aren't women out there who can while OWNING their sexuality and being confident. I find it interesting that you speak of trust and jealousy in another post, but then criticize those who trust their partners on an even deeper, more dangerous, more intimate, REAL-Time way.

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Submissive Women