Stripper-Prostitute Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 193960
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesStripper-Prostitute Fantasy
TOPIC: Stripper-Prostitute Fantasy
Created by: gthing313
Original Starting post for this thread:
I recently talked to a husband on here who had told me that his wife had a fantasy about being a stripper. At first he said he would give me $250 when I arrived that I could use to "buy" lapdances and work my way up from there. The next time I talked to him he told me that the $250 was just for a lapdance and if I wanted her to do anything else to me it would be anywhere from $50-$200 depending on what it was. I was still fairly skeptical and thought I just had misunderstood and would clarify the next time I spoke with him.

The next conversation rolls around and it turns out he would like me to also pay for a hotel room where we can act all of this out. At this point I decided to use my better judgement and back out of the entire situation. I joined this site to have some fun with similar people, not prostitutes or husbands pretending their wife is a prostitute.

Has anyone else heard of anything like this before? I couldn't find anything related in any of the other forums.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
In that case I would report them on here.

This isnt a site for hookers and theyre not acting out a "hooker fantasy"

If they want to act out a hooker fantasy, tell them you'll bring 10 grand in monopoly money and she can be a high rollin hussie.

Theyre using this site to solicit prostitution and should be thrown off.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Group-On coupon?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
He was only planning on giving me about half the money. He wanted the rest to come out of my pocket.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Nothing wrong with it as long as he is giving you the money.

Years ago i had a single male profile online and would occasionally get chatting with a couple who turned out to be a hooker for real and sprung that on me when we met. Then acted surprised that I wasn't interested. They thought I should have assumed that.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I vaguely recall this being discussed before. Send me $200 and I'll find it for you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Welcome to the forums, gthing313! I haven't seen this situation discussed here before, either, but given a little time you're certain to get some responses. Sounds like you made the best decision, in this case, to get out. Fun can be had here if you find the right people.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
We would at least get the lap dance , it is his money !! LOL

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I recently talked to a husband on here who had told me that his wife had a fantasy about being a stripper. At first he said he would give me $250 when I arrived that I could use to "buy" lapdances and work my way up from there. The next time I talked to him he told me that the $250 was just for a lapdance and if I wanted her to do anything else to me it would be anywhere from $50-$200 depending on what it was. I was still fairly skeptical and thought I just had misunderstood and would clarify the next time I spoke with him.

The next conversation rolls around and it turns out he would like me to also pay for a hotel room where we can act all of this out. At this point I decided to use my better judgement and back out of the entire situation. I joined this site to have some fun with similar people, not prostitutes or husbands pretending their wife is a prostitute.

Has anyone else heard of anything like this before? I couldn't find anything related in any of the other forums.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Stripper-Prostitute Fantasy