Strap on play with men : Swingers Discussion 217542
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesStrap on play with men
TOPIC: Strap on play with men
Created by: SoNotVanilla
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've noticed that more and more men are interested in strap on play. Generally these are type A, straight as an arrow types. What gives? Not that I'm complaining....

Ms. So Not

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Of course not, baby.

Slidell LA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I hope that's not what you meant by "chicken in the crock pot."

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8036 posts)
When I started dating as a single girl, I was surprised at how quickly I ran across alpha males who requested this.

Slidell LA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
She likes using her strap on with men and women. She's 100% bi and doesn't care which sex she plays with as long as its lots and lots of sex LOL

Prospect KY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
JR16: Busted! LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2957 posts)
Well, I spoke with my wife who said if that's something I wanted to try she was ok with helping... not sure if we will actually do it but at least i know she is more receptive then I once thought... besides, she probably would have stumbled upon this thread sooner or later anyway...

Gainesville GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
JR16: I often ask myself if I am REALLY a swinger. I think we all swing differently. Why do we have to puke our guts to everyone, including our SO?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2957 posts)
its not for ME but it is hot watching GF doing it to a guy or girl

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
Oh hey thanks! Glad to know its just between us! Lol...

After sex last night we laid there talking for a couple hours. It got me to thinking, as I ask her to try new things, I should probably take my own advice!

Its kinda funny because some of our discussion was how we have been together for sooo long but still feel a little ashamed or embarrassed in our sexual interested/feelings we house in our minds and don't share them. Makes me wonder, since we aren't actually "swingers" (we have never done anything other then read and look around) do you who identify yourself as swingers share all your thoughts and fantasies with your spouse or keep some to yourself?

Gainesville GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
You can try it yourself. They have suction cups, but I don't know how reliable they would be -- on the side of the bathtub. Or you can turn on your side in the spoon position, lube it up and try....hey, I am just saying and no one needs to know....your secret is safe with me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2957 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Strap on play with men