So do you lose the 'fantasy' once you fulfill it : Swingers Discussion 191947
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesSo do you lose the 'fantasy' once you fulfill it
TOPIC: So do you lose the 'fantasy' once you fulfill it
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
hmmm interesting. i think about sex, but i do not fantasize about the shit. i prefer doing it, not sitting there thinking about doing it. see, this is why im such a God awful flirt heehee...im like stfu, quick talking shit and just do it already. gheesh lol

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Isn't that the amazing part Hayjester? When it goes well, you can call up that memory years later and almost replay it word for word, stroke for stroke as it is etched in your mind with such clarity!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Yes, I must concede that NAN is the virgin king!

We have fulfilled some fantasies and they have stayed cemented in our minds even after many years.

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
I asked my partner if he would ever get tired of the FFM and he said no he just changes what he wants to see , feel , do...dont think he will ever loose interest in it no matter how many times we have them I dont think he will tire of it!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Awww, thanks!

I love the fantasy threads best, especially when hot couples are posting theirs

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'm going to go with Nic's wishy washy answer too. Depends on the fantasy and how well it was fulfilled.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
Kind, that is a fascinating question. I have found that sometimes, we become so enamored with a fantasy that it can never live up to the expectation. It is also (for me at least) difficult to get excited with "routine" sex once I have experienced so many of my fantasies.

To answer your question more directly, I can think of a few fantasies that I have lived out that I definitely want to do more of (ex: having my GF pick up a guy in a bar) but there have been some that once fulfilled, I have no desire to repeat.

I hate to sound wishy-washy but I guess my answer is, it depends on the fantasy and how it went when you lived it out.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: So do you lose the 'fantasy' once you fulfill it