Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies She likes it small
TOPIC: She likes it small
Created by: milo124
Original Starting post for this thread:
Baby likes a smaller cock. That is her preference and her former had a small "package". One obvious problem is that no one, at least that I have seen, advertises having a smaller than average cock. Average being some imaginary baseline.

Ok, question is: How would you go about finding a small cock for her? The whole watching her fantasy is really hot but it seems almost impossible to get her comfortable. I really don't blame her since strangers can be scary. The only outlet we know is her former and that also comes with its own challenges.

She would love to accommodate my fantasy and, when it gets rolling, she can really get into it. So, absent an unlikely coincidence, it looks hard to find and harder yet to really find that special little "friend".

I would love to hear some folks speak to this. Hopefully, somebody out there has some experience with this situation. Help me out here folks, please! ...:)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Milo and others...totally agree. Agree from a small prospective. I'm for sure on the small side of "average". No one has complained, but just under 5" is my guess. My universal measurement- fit nicely (but snug) in an empty toilet paper roll and just come out the other end. Why all of the info? I've wanted to explore a stronger side of my bi interest, but know from toys I've tried- I need a smaller guy. Like Milo said...all advertize as "hung" (and most I've seen...yes, they're right). Many of us like small breasted woman, what about a cry for (us) small cocked men? :)

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
ive never lied or sent fake pics im 6 and a half and to me thats small. There are big out there,I know theres not as many as they say there are but i did watch my wife take a 9 and it was as thick as a beer bottle bottom half,,Lets say she did enjoy but she swears Im better and that it is really how we guys use what we got.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
So I guess I'm just about 6, unfortunately, I'm a grower not a show-er. So when I'm not hard, it looks somewhat smallish... Anyway, my wife swears that she doesn't prefer a big dick in fact she prefers average as when it's too big she gets sore afterwards and then has to take a break for a day or so. She has no reason to lie about it, I wouldn't care either way.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(13 posts)
To me its not a big deal....lol big deal....

But it is true that the MAJORITY of penises are in the 5 something range.

When have you seen someone admit to 5 something?

I just send pics and if you like it, have at it.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
OK, guys. Scientist here. Not a penis expert, but I do have one, so that's something, and I understand statistics. I have read several studies which report on average cock sizes, and several things are apparent: 1) while I have seen a several estimates for averages, it isn't any bigger than about 6 inches long. Some studies report an average cock size for Americans of 5.1 inches long (this is measured from the top of the cock, from where it meets the public bone to the tip). Like most body parts, cock sizes follow a bell-shaped distribution. If we go with the LARGER estimates for the average, we only get about 7-8% of cocks that are longer than 7", and <1% longer than 8 inches. This means that the large majority of guys are between 5-7" long. I am willing to assume that most guys in the lifestyle are at least average, and there may be an overrepresentation of large cocks. However, there is no way as many guys are 8" long as say they are - they are overestimating, exaggeratiing, or mismeasuring. As an example, Mrs. L&S was chatting with a female SLS friend recently, and they were talking about cock size. The Mrs. told her that I am at least 2.5" longer than I actually am! And this is after she has thousands of experiences literally. I am in the average range, but people just aren't good at guessing or estimating. So, to the original poster, I wouldn't go asking people for a below average cock. But if you find guys who admit to being average, they may easily be smaller than they estimate, and your lady friend may be very happy.

Saint Cloud MN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Who like small? cold water small... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
Welcome to the forum "junkies".

I've heard a lot of women comment that girth is more important than length, especially with anal of course.

There is one guy in my group that was always referred to as "back door man" because whenever the woman wanted a DP, she always asked him to be in her ass because while he was pretty long, he wasn't very thick.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
In our experience, the modern day equivilent of "the camera adds 10lbs" is "the internet adds 2 inches"

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Who knows. 9 out of 10 seem to say they want "well hung"

Im reluctant to respond to anything stating that because, compared to quite a few I see, I dont match that.

But we get an awful lot of messages that state they are "well or very hung" and I got them beat.

So who knows.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
is 7 inches consided well hung or just normal.or can it be consided small.or can it go three ways.just wondering so I can tell my girl friend what side of the fence she is on.hahahaha.......bs

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: She likes it small