Sexual orientation : Swingers Discussion 41523
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesSexual orientation
TOPIC: Sexual orientation
Created by: clsr2gether The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As my old man used to say -- "You can call me anything, but too late for supper! Don't call me too late for supper!"

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
It's not a matter of agree to disagree, the definition is clear. The resistance to being labeled is understandable since it seems to limit who will play with you. On the other hand, I would think if someone is bi, they should be happy to tell the world since they would be doubling their prospect pool!

So Perfect & Akron, how about I host a little get together at my house since it's half way between Akron and Pittsburgh. Pool, hot tub....and a little extra for the ladies....me!

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
If your a guy , I like you, I will let you fuck me. If you are a girl, I like you, I will rock your world

If you dont know what you are I will just laugh and have a beer with you

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think sexuality and orientation are more complicated. /shrug

I totally agree with the bi-pussy thing!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
"I'm bi-winning: I win here and I win there. "

The best Charlie Sheen quote ever.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Bisexual: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward individuals of both sexes.

It's not a label, it's a definition that can be found anywhere.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"I think people get defensive any time someone tries to 'impose' a label onto them."

A 'label"???? lol.

You can label me 'male', or 'white' or 'middle aged', or 'straight'....I am all of those things, so I don't see them as labels.

Again, I see a very defensive tone.

"If someone fantasizes about same sex relations, but wants to identify as straight, so be it."

They'd just be lying to themselves, as well as others. I can't change it but I can voice my opinion on it.

"I love having sex with women"

Me too, So does the Mrs.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I think people get defensive any time someone tries to 'impose' a label onto them. If someone fantasizes about same sex relations, but wants to identify as straight, so be it. I list myself as Bi, and while I love having sex with women, I would never pursue one romantically. There are some that might think that makes me just a bit of a slut, not bi, but I identify as bisexual, and it works for me.

Some people only label their sexuality based on whom they would want to be romantically involved with, not on whom they would have sex with. By that definition, I'd be straight.

Bottom line~people mistrust labels, and its their right to call themselves what they choose without someone imposing their opinion.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
"Just because someone might fantasize about strangling their boss, it doesn't make them a murderer."

lol. That's a poor analogy. I don't think many actually get excited about the thought of clenching their hands around the throat until the boss is no longer breathing, or plunging a knife deep into the chest. For most it's a passing thought on how thier work life would be better if their boss wasn't around.

If you get sexually excited (your dick get's hard or your pussy gets wet) thinking about the same sex then you're bi.......and there's nothing wrong with it.

I can't understand why so many are defensive about it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I have to disagree with the post stating that if you at all fantasize about being with someone of the same sex, you are at least bi-curious.

Fantasy and action are two different things.

Just because someone might fantasize about strangling their boss, it doesn't make them a murderer.

I often fantasize about being able to play the cello. I'll be damned if I would even know how to hold one properly, nor do I care. In the 'real world' I have no interest.

Sexuality and sexual orientation are gradients, not black or white.

Finally, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Just because someone happens to be bi-curious, that doesnt mean that they will jump on a same sex playmate and force intimacy. Bisexual an bicurious people do have restraint, just like anyone else. It's frustrating to see some people who have in their profile "no bi or bi curious men or women", like someone with a fantasy might break rules and play with the same sex playmate. Sheesh.

/endrant

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Sexual orientation