Sex in a mall - Chicago area : Swingers Discussion 43514
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesSex in a mall - Chicago area
TOPIC: Sex in a mall - Chicago area
Created by: adam860
Original Starting post for this thread:
My fantasy is to have oral sex in a dressing room in a mall. Perhaps a Gap or Banana Repulic, where there arent cameras or security monitoring. Any women interested in helping me? I'll gladly lend a hand or anything else to repay the favor.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
..continued So noticing our little audience has followed us and seeing their wives walking towards them starts getting me a little aware that we need to stop and leave before we get into trouble.Muxch to my dismay this whole situation is getting my Wife hotter and I feel her tighten up around my cock and feel her body tremble. Well she had her release now I need to have mine but not there ...we need to leave ! So up I zip and she grabs her coat and as I go to to leave in the other direction of the crowd she heads right towards her audience and the looks from their wives was anger. There she was with a big smile as she walked past one of the guys and ran her hand right over his bulge. Well that was enough for me I needed to get off and needed it now. We went into the mall and right towards the bathrooms. The family bathroom was unoccupied so in we went and over the counter she went and in and out I went. We cleaned up and left. The whole ride home she must have made herself cum at least 10 times, soon as we walked in our door it was pure wild sex until we were exhausted and spent. Nothing beats sex in public places !

Tafton PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
To set this up, my Wive loves to tease and this fits her perfect so she is the main attraction. It's the holiday season and the mall is packed with people spending money and and rushing through the store like mad. She is dressed in her long fur with black platforms on and stockings. Now it's the xmas season and under that fur is a nice mini plaid skirt with the thigh highs peaking out the bottom which when are in view are getting much attention from fellow shoppers. So seeing this and getting the reaction she was looking for she opens up her coat to reveal a nice white sweater covering her 38d's with nipples struggling to be released. As she walks around, she asks me to hold her coat much to the dismay of the fellow female shoppers who are slowly getting very angry and quickly losing their husbands attention. So now the setup is complete, her showing off her body, men struggling to watch and me getting harder than steel as I take in tthe whole view. She continues teasing and flirting and starts bending over counters revealing a little more than just a set of thigh highs...she is pantyless and giving everyone a complete show. Well it gets to be too much for me so I take her into a more secluded area of the store and in one quick movement bend her over and bury my cock 8 inches deep into her and just enjoy the gasp and squeal coming from her. I start moving slowly in and out of her and she starts getting a little more vocal for the area we are in and I look up and notice we have an audience....I'll finish this fantasy turned true story tomorrow !

Tafton PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
My fantasy is to have oral sex in a dressing room in a mall. Perhaps a Gap or Banana Repulic, where there arent cameras or security monitoring. Any women interested in helping me? I'll gladly lend a hand or anything else to repay the favor.

Evanston IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Sex in a mall - Chicago area