Sex in a department store fitting room : Swingers Discussion 2052391011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesSex in a department store fitting room
TOPIC: Sex in a department store fitting room
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
For Doc_n_Janine

Your vignette reminded me of my experience living with an older female who offered room and board while is was in cosmetology school in Chicago. She invited me to a movie and wanted to shop in a certain store after we viewed it together. She took me to an adult 'skin flick' feature with a story line about a female who was in sexual therapy and visited a counselor regularly. During one session, she describes to her counselor how she seduced a young patron who was in her department store fitting room. This actress was very tall, imperious, and quite attractive. I would learn that she published a magazine Swank and pioneered the phone sex industry.

After the movie, we visited the on-site store, and she purchased lingerie and a vibrator for me. It was introduction to erotic female with female sex play.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Jay has wanted to do this for YEARS....and I def think its a hot idea. But I wont lie, im scared of getting caught and arrested. My luck lately is not all that good lol...so I am gonna keep this in the fantasy file for a little bit. Hot, hot ass idea though!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It was a totally spontaneous occurance. I was out doing errands and light shopping. We met up at the mall, and wound up in the family rest room of a food court.

Fairfax VA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We were in a Walmart fitting room. Lots of heavy petting before I chickened out. But it was an erotic rush. maybe next time we'll have a little bunp-n-tickle. :)

Woodville TX

Username hidden
(254 posts)
That sounds like great fun. We got kicked out of a Kohls dressing room once. Does that count?

Canton OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
Love the way your fantasy played out in reality. We never mind when it's just the two of us getting hot w/ each other...that added taboo and "sneakiness" is erotic. Thanks for sharing it with us.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7268 posts)
My wife and I are on an out of town trip this weekend and had put a "hot date" on the local calendar on the website but had no takers. We decided to go to a mall near the hotel to just shop around and waste some time. It had been a while since she bought any new underwear (the sexy kind that are only on long enough to take off again) and we ended up in the lingerie section of a department store. It was about an hour before closing and we were the only ones in there looking at women's underwear...

There was an attendant in that section of the store and as my wife asked where the fittting rooms were I got honest with her. I said we weren't shopping for my wife as much as we were shopping for my visual pleasure and asked if it would be ok if I sat in the fitting room with her to give the ok on what she was trying on. She smiled and nodded as I asked her; it was clear she understood the practicality of what I was getting at.

She said it would be fine if I sat in the changing room with her as there wasn't anyone else in there and I assured her we would behave ourselves as we went toward the rooms.

The rooms each had a comfortable chair in them, which worked out perfect for me to enjoy the show. As soon as my wife pulled her shorts off, I pulled my cock out and started stroking it as I enjoyed watching her pull her panties off and try on the new pairs. After the first few pairs, she started bending over to suck my cock for a moment before she tried another pair. Once she was done with the dozen or so she had picked out, I stood up and put my cock back in my shorts, but she said she wanted to sit on it for a while...

I was surprised, but wasn't going to deny her. I whipped it back out, sat back down and she promptly climbed aboard and slid her very wet pussy on my cock.

The chair was a little creaky, so it was making some noise, and she was going slow as to not make too much noise. The lady who was working the area was close by and we could hear her working through hanging clothes on racks. Knowing that my wife's favorite sexual position is to ride me while I sit in a chair, and feeling how wet she was from how much it was turning her on to be fucking me that way in a departments store changing room while an attendant was right outside got me close to blowing my wad, but I held off on blowing my load.

We got ourselves together, made our exit, and calmly made our way back to the hotel room. As soon as we got inside the room, she pulled my cock out and started sucking it to get me hard, pausing for a moment to tell me "It tastes like pussy."

We fucked for about an hour, and we must have been making a bit of noise as what sounded like a group of young boys decided to knock on our door all at once, only to bust out laughing and run away.

It wasn't the same as playing around with another couple, but we had plenty of fun for the evening, and I got to cross one of my fantasies off my list...

Bartlett TN

Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Sex in a department store fitting room