Sex in a department store fitting room : Swingers Discussion 205239101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesSex in a department store fitting room
TOPIC: Sex in a department store fitting room
Created by: Doc_n_Janine
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Im lucky I dont have a bucket list, there really isnt anything I wanted that I have not done.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
SB - Naughty list AND Bucket list?

I just combined them, made the list longer, but I welcome the challenge!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Go for the jump sb. Its an awsome ride!

Woodville TX

Username hidden
(244 posts)
SB - and checking items off the old "bucket list" ;-)'

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
SB - Northern Ohio is pretty far away....just sayin'

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Yes, this is on the bucket list....

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
At Fredericks is is understood that sex-enhancing lingerie is one erotic element of enticing a lover. For me the girl~girl element is as sexy as the guy-girl possibility.

The variety of sex play rooms at Eyes Wide Shut offers the opportunity to role-play any kind of clothing fetish fantasy.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
We were shopping in a Frederick's of Hollywood store once. The clerks were super cool and understood the kink most people had with lingerie; they were totally supportive of me being in the changing room with my wife, but they made it a point to keep coming by the room asking "Is everything ok in there?" every four seconds, so it was a little annoying.

I imagine they did it that way because they got tired of people having sex in the changing rooms. People in a more upscale department store probably aren't dealing with that sort of thing multiple times a day.

It was still fun being in the changing room at Frederick's though, even if we didn't fool around.

Bartlett TN

Username hidden
(66 posts)
That 'Earth Angel' store theme becomes evocative, doesn't it? Since the possibility of being heard or being discovered is always present, it makes the scene very risky, but extra sexy! Yes, yes, yes!

Not long ago a viewed a scene from an adult movie that presented a model having cosmetic makeup prior to a photography setting. That model, Aria, was with another person in the room, and both were in lingerie and wearing cover capes. When the makeup artist said she was fiinished and left the room, Aria took off her makeup cape and spoke to the other female, "I was hoping she would leave. Let me play, OK?" she teased, and then kneeled in front of the other female and began to rub against her legs, open them, and reach up to squeeze her boobs. The dialog was just enough to make the scene more interesting, along with possibility of being discovered. They enjoyed petting each other, with brief pussy-kissing tease by Aria.

That's the kind of fitting or changing room enticement that creates the most erotic fantasy.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
We had the wonderful experience a few years back, of having an erotic encounter in a Victoria's Secret store in St. Louis. My then wife and I went into the store late on Saturday evening at around 8 p.m. The clerks on duty were a bit weary from their shift and when, my wife wanted to try some items on, they gave their approval. The wife pulled me into the fitting room and proceeded to get naked and, try the bra's and thigh highs while I sat in the chair. After a few minutes of watching, I freed my cock up and she proceeded to suck me harder. Then, sat on my cock while bouncing to multiple O's and, we finally finished together. Walked out of the fitting room, paid for her items to the grinning ladies on the counter, exited the store and went home to continue. Fun, fun, fun!

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Sex in a department store fitting room