Seducing a non swinger : Swingers Discussion 1976911061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesSeducing a non swinger
TOPIC: Seducing a non swinger
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll go with 108 seconds. Lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Well, that was a positively delightful mental picture!

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Our first time was kind of kewl...

It was snowing it's ass off. True story here. We knew the cpl because she had an adult toy biz and Ship was building her website for her. we were over their place one eve and the rules were, "No clothes" in the hot tub. So we obliged.

After few drinks we were all close and I noticed her right arm down and working away on Ship. He looked at me and next thing we know she rises up and plants herself on him. I wasn't complaining cause I was doing and going to do the same to the hubby.

We played for a few minutes in the tub and then all raced to their living room. .. Which obviously ended in bunch of moans and legs in the air.. lol...

To get to the OP's original post. We try a lot to get our friends to "go there". The reactions are funny to say the least. But it's fun trying..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Now RDY,, ya know,, "pop'n" too soon would be a bit selfish.. hehehehe (jk)

I mean really, the anticipation, the previous thoughts of having that fine ass is enough to make a regular be very excited to begin with. Give those that think about a woman, a lil leeway here.. LOL - wink-

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
"Well, he decides to provoke a situation that includes threats of a fight and ultimately some racial epithets being screamed."

Please tell me his name wasn't Zimmerman.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
One time Mrs A tried to seduce a non-lifestyler a local bar and he wanted to take her to a movie the next day....duh. We went under the premise her and I were neighbors and good friends. We went to another local hangout where a previous encounter was hanging out and lo and behold the movie guy shows up. Well, he decides to provoke a situation that includes threats of a fight and ultimately some racial epithets being screamed. We sneaked out the door and never spoke to either again.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
While we haven't ourselves I watched a roommate (we'll call him B) get tangled with a lifestyle couple. The couple broke many of their own rules but B not understanding the dynamics did not help the situation at all! First B was a single male that wanted to fuck like a single male out side of the LS. He thought that since she wanted him in bed then she was unhappy at home. This led him to waiting until they had a bad day and he was there to pick up the pieces. Now I understand that their relationship was messed up in the first place but by him not understanding he did back away and say hey you guys fix what you need to. Any way it was a big drama mess, but funny to watch at the time as I was still far from the LS.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Preferred methodology for us.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Bill&Hill, it was a memorable night. As you said spontaneity. About the card, it was a little bit of "I don't care" and a little bit of "well, I don't have anything else handy." So, there you go. Oh, and not afraid to "own it" when pushed. I'm pretty sure it was the confidence part that carried the day.

Haymarket VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hmmm Im sorry: We have recruited several couple since we started swinging and we find it to be a great way to make a friendship closer. Better?

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 83   End
TOPIC: Seducing a non swinger