Seducing a non swinger : Swingers Discussion 1976911081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesSeducing a non swinger
TOPIC: Seducing a non swinger
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 83 of 83 
User Details are only visible to members.
That's a pretty hot way to get into the life. U guys still neighbors? We wonder about some couples in town if they r in the life. Gotta b careful going down that road tho.

Ridgewood NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
"Has anyone ever seduced another couple or single in a vanilla environmental?"

I know of someone seduced into this: me. 

I became friends with a young attractive couple who lived near me. We went fishing together, helped each other on small home projects, and started having dinner and a movie night each week. 

I am a shameless flirt, she was cute and flirted back, he seemed to enjoy watching the chase, and the flirting got more suggestive. After dinner one night as we were about to put in the movie, he said he was going home but told her to stay. Within five minutes she had her tongue where I never imagined it would be. 

I took her home at about two in the morning but we spent another half hour in the car outside their house. After that he even sent her off on trips with me, which in retrospect was a mistake, but we were all newbies at the time. 

So, yeah, some vanillas get seduced into this, by other vanillas. Welcome to the forums Bill and Hill. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Has anyone ever seduced another couple or single in a vanilla environmental? We always wonder about the people we cross paths with if they too are in the lifestyle or wish to be. We have thought about possibly emailing them (anonymously of course) and seeing the response. The wife has a new biz acquaintance and she is cute and seems a possibility, however that's a scary road to go down if it backfires.

In a bar we have made some comments, but to no avail....

Suggestions or actual experiences?

Ridgewood NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 83 of 83 
TOPIC: Seducing a non swinger