Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Seducing a non swinger
TOPIC: Seducing a non swinger
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"We have turned two couples. We hang out with friends and when i drink i cant keep my hands to my self lol "

This must be the single most outstanding sentence I've read all day!

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
We have turned two couples. We hang out with friends and when i drink i cant keep my hands to my self lol

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(90 posts)
This phenomenon we call 'recruiting civilians' occurs regularly with a group of friends. We have visited Reno, Vegas, and other destinations for our getaways. It doesn't take much to garner curiosity when they see a group of 10-15 people having as much fun as we do. Needless to say, we did get attention in the resort pool area of our timeshare condos. We look forward to our next trip this June.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
To sxyfun: it helps being away from where no one knows u, lol. Nothing to lose. Must've been a hot nite not expecting any play...spontaneity!! Hard to believe u "accidentally" gave the wrong card tho. Wink,wink.

And redy; it does sound exilerating. We always look when out for prospects....look for body language, eye contact etc. Never know!

Ridgewood NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We did this. We were in a bar in Houston minding our own business. A couple came in and sat next to us. We chatted with them. We were getting along. Mrs. Sxyfun had to go to the bathroom and while she was gone, the woman asked for our contact info. Without thinking, I gave her one of our swinger cards. Well, this ignited quite a few questions and when Mrs. Sxyfun came back she gave me the evil eye. I just shrugged. We answered her questions openly and honestly. The guy she was with wanted to leave, but she wanted to stay. Eventually, he left and she stayed. (They weren't a "couple"). She kept testing Mrs. Sxyfun on whether it would be alright if she did me. (She claimed to have no interest in bi sex, however, when we got back to her place she did all the bi things she could think of....lol). Turned out she was a surgeon. She got paged in the middle of our playtime.

Haymarket VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Why yes we are. Would u care for a cigar? :-)

Ridgewood NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
"The Clintons by chance?"

Geez Akron, can't you see that this Hillary looks hot?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Welcome Billandhill...

Damn Fun, my flirting skills seem a little rusty, good to see you aren't having any such issue!

I have introduced a few vanilla women into swinging, two eventually decided it wasn't for them and the third freaked out so I may not be the best one to give advice. I have read success stories in these forums but as Fun suggested, the workplace may not be the best choice to go fishing.

Good luck and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
The Clintons by chance?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yes, we're still neighbors but no longer have the close relationship that we used to. I alluded to weekend trips with her being a mistake in retrospect. Feelings had started to develop and I didn't want to wreck their marriage, so I moved on and learned my lesson not to let that king of intimacy happen again. She resented it and is now cordial to me, nothing more. Funny thing, he and I get along better than ever.

You mentioned your wife's new business associate as a potential playmate. I think it is a terrible mistake to mix business and pleasure, even in a vanilla relationship.

Btw if y'all ever come to NOLA I will be glad to roleplay a vanilla and let Mrs. Hill try to seduce me; it wouldn't be hard. Well, something would be hard. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 83   End
TOPIC: Seducing a non swinger