SWM interested in BM-BF, BM-WF, WM-BF, BF : Swingers Discussion 193474
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesSWM interested in BM-BF, BM-WF, WM-BF, BF
TOPIC: SWM interested in BM-BF, BM-WF, WM-BF, BF
Created by: nmanno5
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have fantasized about joining a HWP black couple, black interracial couple, or a black female. I have had success finding white, Hispanic, and Asian couples and women, but no luck finding interested black/IR couples and women. I've always found black women attractive (skin tone, generally curvy physique) and I've recently developed an interest in the black male on white female pairing. I'm a straight male, so my interest is focused on the lady.

Being in the DC/Baltimore area probably helps, but I'm open to some traveling. Feel free to comment or make suggestions.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have fantasized about joining a HWP black couple, black interracial couple, or a black female. I have had success finding white, Hispanic, and Asian couples and women, but no luck finding interested black/IR couples and women. I've always found black women attractive (skin tone, generally curvy physique) and I've recently developed an interest in the black male on white female pairing. I'm a straight male, so my interest is focused on the lady.

Being in the DC/Baltimore area probably helps, but I'm open to some traveling. Feel free to comment or make suggestions.

Fort Washington MD

Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: SWM interested in BM-BF, BM-WF, WM-BF, BF