Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Romance
TOPIC: Romance
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
35 to 44 of 61
User Details are only visible to members.
NiN, since he posted this as a fantasy I had no idea he was describing your upcoming weekend together. You may recall he blocked me and tried to get me suspended so I can only read the op, not his other posts.

Hope you two have a great weekend. You seem like a good fit.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Tim, I think it's simply the way it initially came across. {key word initially} No need to be defensive.

I, personally, am in agreement with your feelings toward choking, rape, etc. But, that comes from personal experience making it impossible for me to even consider that as something I could EVER be cool with, and I also don't feel critical toward those that do enjoy that type thing.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12285 posts)
definition of Romance- A feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.

I only want romance from my spouse.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
Nic, ground rules have been discussed, established & agreed upon. PG, I think it's the word "romance" that's throwing everyone off. The actions you described are very similar to what I like to experience with sm.

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I've had husbands who specifically ASKED ME to kiss, massage, flirt, etc. with their wives. Both of them are not just okay with it, they requested it. If three consenting adults come to an agreement on something like this, it doesn't matter what others think.

Amazing that I have to defend romance when choking a woman or rape fantasies are considered perfectly acceptable. Those things may be fine for some people and I hope they have as much fun doing them as I do with my fantasies. Neither one particularly interest me, but I don't go out of my way to criticize those who do like them.

But really? I actually have to defend treating a lady with class?

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
ok I swore I was staying out of this, but its like a accident on the freeway that you can't help but looking at.

There is a big difference in my book to being sensual/intimate (massage, kissing, flirting) and being romantic. I love for some of my SM's to be more sensual/intimate with me. Romance would throw up red flags.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
I never addressed NIN so I am not sure how I need to give her a break. lol

Of course I have played solo with married ladies, AFTER establishing the ground rules with her husband. I would never presume to "romance" someone else's wife unless that was their specific request. Remember guys, we are here to help couples live out THEIR fantasies and a SM who addresses only the female in a couple or assumes that level of intimacy without including the husband in the conversation first is an ass in my book. Natually I enjoy the benefits of their fantasies but it is up to the couple to set the parameters.

My point was the op sounded like he was writing his match dot come fantasy.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
"...can't speak first hand..." Not yet anyway! ;) Thanks Cum4me....I believe, as does my husband, that our marriage is stronger today than it has ever been. So many marriages end because of infidelity. That's not an issue with us!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Nic,

Give Naughty the benefit of the doubt. While I can't speak first hand about her in particular, I strongly believe what she is saying is very true. Also, playing with a married woman with (but preferably without) her husband present has many wonderful advantages. How did that commercial go, "Try it, you'll like it".

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Nic, there's no mention of my husband because he won't be there. I play solo with sm with his knowledge of everything I do. Now, c'mon....are you telling me that you've never played with a married woman without her husband being present? My husband & I have been married for over 21 years. We are safe & secure in our marriage. He knows I love to have my fantasies come true. I'm just a very, very fortunate lady!!!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
35 to 44 of 61
TOPIC: Romance
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.