Romance : Swingers Discussion 2175831051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesRomance
TOPIC: Romance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Did I somehow stumble into eHarmony?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
Sounds like the op needs a girlfriend.

I enjoy including romantic touches and certainly enjoy spoiling a SF but most couples I know, even those who enjoy making a connection would draw the line at such an intimate scene. In fact, there is no mention whatsoever of the husband in this "fantasy" which any experienced single male knows is completely inappropriate.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I want to clear up any confusion that I might have caused. I'm not talking about falling in love with another person's partner and trying to split up their relationship. I'm talking about adding sensuality to the experience. As a SM, I know my role if I'm playing with a female partner, whether she be part of a couple or a SF. She and I both are looking for some fun, some pleasure. To me, this fantasy fills does that better than some of the other fantasies described on this board.

I'd rather wine and dine a woman than tie her up and choke her. If that makes me old fashioned, so be it.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Yes BT I do have an understanding & very giving husband. I'm a lucky girl! As far as being away from my family for the weekend, this whole scenario has been carefully orchestrated. My husband & two sons are having a "guy weekend" at the camp. I would be home alone otherwise. My husband knows I'm not looking for a relationship with another man, & he is secure with my sm encounters. In fact, he definitely benefits when we are back in bed together & I'm telling him all about it. BTW....glad to know you remember having dates like that yourself. I'm sure you'll have many more!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I can remember some dates like that, but I'd much rather those moments like that with a SF for the reasons described below. NiN, its wonderful that you have such an understanding, giving husband. I'm guessing that this type of relationship is extraordinary and unique.

A whole weekend away from your family... Wow!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6650 posts)
To the OP- and about 5 minuets after you "fell asleep" she'd wake you back up.

The fantasies described are the two opposite extremes. One end is gross and borderline illegal, the other violates our boundaries of getting too close to someone-not-your-spouse.

The fantasy is worthy of one for a regular dating site.. and what husbands do with and for their wives. If a single guy suggested rose petals and spooning as an idea to us we'd quickly kick him to the curb.. even if he is or has been nice.

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
All of that sounds nice, but not something I would like too often. I know that probably sounds odd, but things like that {with exception of opening the door, which I simply the way I was raised!} loose their "special" when they're done routinely. As to routine romance, a little goes a long way...light a candle at dinner, a flower picked on the side of the road, small details that are special in some way to either or both people.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
My husband is fully aware of everything I do. I'm not a "jump right into bed" kinda girl. I love going out for drinks and playfully flirting in public. I love him to rub my legs...& who knows, they may even end up across his lap. I love turning heads. Even when we do get to a more private setting, I'm still not a "throw me down & f*ck me" girl. I want to be kissed & caressed. I love a good massage. I love the sensual side of sex. I want to be with a sm that can ignite the chemistry between us. The sm I've enjoyed knew their place & have not overstepped their boundaries, but instead have added a touch of "romance" to our encounters to make my fantasies come true.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
If he is describing picking up the female half of a couple, I would hope he has had a LONG conversation with the husband. Some guys would not be too keen on a SM romancing his wife in such a manner.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Wow! Do I really get to spend the weekend with you? I'm speechless!!! {4 more days!!!}

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
TOPIC: Romance