Romance : Swingers Discussion 2175831041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesRomance
TOPIC: Romance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I never addressed NIN so I am not sure how I need to give her a break. lol

Of course I have played solo with married ladies, AFTER establishing the ground rules with her husband. I would never presume to "romance" someone else's wife unless that was their specific request. Remember guys, we are here to help couples live out THEIR fantasies and a SM who addresses only the female in a couple or assumes that level of intimacy without including the husband in the conversation first is an ass in my book. Natually I enjoy the benefits of their fantasies but it is up to the couple to set the parameters.

My point was the op sounded like he was writing his match dot come fantasy.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
"...can't speak first hand..." Not yet anyway! ;) Thanks Cum4me....I believe, as does my husband, that our marriage is stronger today than it has ever been. So many marriages end because of infidelity. That's not an issue with us!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Nic,

Give Naughty the benefit of the doubt. While I can't speak first hand about her in particular, I strongly believe what she is saying is very true. Also, playing with a married woman with (but preferably without) her husband present has many wonderful advantages. How did that commercial go, "Try it, you'll like it".

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Nic, there's no mention of my husband because he won't be there. I play solo with sm with his knowledge of everything I do. Now, c'mon....are you telling me that you've never played with a married woman without her husband being present? My husband & I have been married for over 21 years. We are safe & secure in our marriage. He knows I love to have my fantasies come true. I'm just a very, very fortunate lady!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'll give you an example: massage

To me, a massage between two people (who are not paying someone to do it therapeutically) is a very sensual activity. I've had massages that made me melt like butter and given a few as well.

Another example: kissing

I love kissing a woman. Soft, slow, deep, passionate kissing. I know that there are couples (as well as single women) who have rules that explicitly prohibit this and I respect those rules when we play. Fortunately for me, I've met a lot more who enjoy this activity and it's fun for all of us.

Another example: flirting

Saying I like to flirt is like saying birds like to fly and fish like to swim. It's fun. I love to flirt with women and make them feel special. It's fun when they flirt with me.

Now I won't be buying them Christmas presents and sending them Valentine's Day cards, but there's no harm in adding a bit of sensuality to an experience.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
That's good to hear, Tim.

As for me, I do have some thoughts that are too special to waste on 'just anyone'...and may never even happen... but that's ok, they're still really sweet. That's the thing about fantasies: sometimes they're better as just that. Reality has a way of getting in the way sometimes, lol.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I make sure that expectations are set up front. If I play with a woman who is part of a couple, I make sure I do it with full understanding and approval from the male half of the couple. He has absolutely nothing to worry about from me. If I'm playing with a single female, she knows that when we're done we both go our separate ways. With my non-stop travel schedule, I have no illusions of falling in love in the lifestyle.

It's just fun. I'm not trying to make it into anything that it's not.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
BTW, Tim, for what it's worth, it's a nice fantasy and all, I just think the other posters are trying to point out to you where it might be recipe for disaster under certain circumstances. Being new to all of this AND single, I simply thought it was a little over-the-top, but nice...until I began reading the feedback from both the married women and SM out there and I can see how their concerns would be quite legitimate.

My advice, sweetheart: save the all out romance for YOUR special girl one day...but in the meantime, there's no harm in being a gentleman, and some little romantic touches are nice. We ladies do appreciate that kind of thing, no doubt...and I'm sure the hubbies would appreciate the courtesy.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Although, I have met several couples who were into polyamory and that is a whole different situation. With them, this type of behavior isn't crossing the line, it's expected.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Again, I know the score. At the end of the night, weekend, or whatever, she and I will go our separate ways. I don't expect her to fall in love with me or me to fall in love with her. In fact, I have a female friend in Florida who fell hard for another guy who is also in the lifestyle. It hit her pretty hard when she found out he didn't feel the same way. She said she knew better but fell for him anyway. I have never had a play partner that I have "fallen" for.

I just think that a lady should be treated with class, dignity, and respect.

Sorry if some folks think women are just a jack-off toy.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
TOPIC: Romance