Romance : Swingers Discussion 2175831031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesRomance
TOPIC: Romance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And for the record, this has nothing to do with any upcoming plans.

It was just a representation of my views in general.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I don't associate it with love or courting. Well, I mean it obviously is part of that as well, but I cerainly didn't mean it in that context on a swing site. In fact, that was the furthest thing from my mind.

My point, which seems to have gotten lost somewhere, is that this is a fantasy. A idealized concept of a great evening. I think it is perfectly okay to wine & dine and charm a woman with no strings attached. This is a swing site after all.

It just seems to me that there are so many fantasies on this board that talk about aggression, domination, or animalistic behavior that there needs to be equal time discussing something with class and sophistication. Not to compare the two, mind you. Just to provide equal opportunities for discussion.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
be that as it may Tim I think most of the time when you bring up "romance" on a swing site it throws up red flags. Most people associate Romance with Love or courting a girl. You may not but many do. The word Romance would make me run for the hills if used by a SM.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
PG, that's ONE definition. Not the only one.

Romance -

strong, sometimes short-lived attachment, fascination, or enthusiasm for something

mysterious or fascinating quality or appeal, as of something adventurous, heroic, or strangely beautiful

artistic work, such as a novel, story, or film, that deals with sexual love, especially in an idealized form

I never at any point fell "in love" with anyone I have played with in the lifestyle nor have I attempted to get them to fall in love with me. Either I am doing a poor job of explaining or folks are misinterpreting what I'm saying.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
NiN, since he posted this as a fantasy I had no idea he was describing your upcoming weekend together. You may recall he blocked me and tried to get me suspended so I can only read the op, not his other posts.

Hope you two have a great weekend. You seem like a good fit.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
Tim, I think it's simply the way it initially came across. {key word initially} No need to be defensive.

I, personally, am in agreement with your feelings toward choking, rape, etc. But, that comes from personal experience making it impossible for me to even consider that as something I could EVER be cool with, and I also don't feel critical toward those that do enjoy that type thing.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
definition of Romance- A feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.

I only want romance from my spouse.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Nic, ground rules have been discussed, established & agreed upon. PG, I think it's the word "romance" that's throwing everyone off. The actions you described are very similar to what I like to experience with sm.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I've had husbands who specifically ASKED ME to kiss, massage, flirt, etc. with their wives. Both of them are not just okay with it, they requested it. If three consenting adults come to an agreement on something like this, it doesn't matter what others think.

Amazing that I have to defend romance when choking a woman or rape fantasies are considered perfectly acceptable. Those things may be fine for some people and I hope they have as much fun doing them as I do with my fantasies. Neither one particularly interest me, but I don't go out of my way to criticize those who do like them.

But really? I actually have to defend treating a lady with class?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
ok I swore I was staying out of this, but its like a accident on the freeway that you can't help but looking at.

There is a big difference in my book to being sensual/intimate (massage, kissing, flirting) and being romantic. I love for some of my SM's to be more sensual/intimate with me. Romance would throw up red flags.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
TOPIC: Romance