Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Real Life Wife Swap
TOPIC: Real Life Wife Swap
Created by: knalpak2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They are newbie swingers and she was questioning if she wanted to continue after they were married. Thought the book might shed some light.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
I gave that book to a couple I see as a wedding present

Lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Welcome to the forum denchli

Sounds hot!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
wE DID IT SEVERAL TIMES WITH THE SAME COUPLE AND WE HAD JUST BEEN FRIENDS BEFORE. DON"T GET JEALOUS JUST ENJOY.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Weve done it overnight. but it was with a couple we knew VERY well. Under those circumstances we'd prolly do it again

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Good way to break up a marriage

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(48 posts)
i think it would be a good thing for just a night. but would have to start out with everyone together eating out and we would have to be staying like at a cabin or something like that. i have no problem of different rooms or something like that for the night. but thats my wife and its my job to make sure everything is safe for her and be close enough if something was happening she didnt like to make sure to put a stop to it. it would be a little strange waking up spooning with another woman but maybe a good fuck session in the morning also.

Gatlinburg TN
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Well we actually have done this and I can tell you it is not a great idea. Long story but I'll tell you that it did cause problems.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(542 posts)
We have talked about this some but the extent that would would do anything like this would be at a group outing. Going out with the 4 people but swapping partners at the dinner table etc. Everyone would still be present for the most part.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
I agree with SLO, not a good idea.

One couple I've seen several times has been wanting her to spend the whole night with me, just the two of us. He says it's her idea, but he seems to be the one more excited about the idea.

I declined the overnight thing, but did agree to spend an evening alone with her while he hung out with some friends. After about four hours we called him to come home, and without waiting for me to leave the two of them consumed each other as voraciously as I've ever seen. Very hot. But I'm still reluctant to do the overnight thing, even though it clearly is a huge turn-on for them. A whole weekend? No way.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Real Life Wife Swap