Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Rape fantasy -- Real or myth
TOPIC: Rape_fantasy_--_Real_or_myth
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 24
User Details are only visible to members.
2 of us,

I too have had a vague fantasy around this for quite a while and under the right circumstances with the right person I would like to role play it. I wasn't familiar with the term ravishment but that does seem to be a way to differentiate it from rape. Some people don't understand having a "rape fantasy" because rape itself is such an unconscionable and terrible crime.

However, like most fantasies, I didn't consciously choose to have this kind of fantasy one day. More like my mind decided to give me this kind of fantasy.

S

Sunnyvale CA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
ShelikesGurls is right, rape is a devastating crime, a better word for this type of play is probably Ravishment which means forced sex roleplay, keyword here is roleplay. Most people in the BDSM community are using the word Ravishment nowadays since Rape is such a horrifying non-consenting violent crime. Ravishment done with full approval of the ravished and in a safe way can be highly erotic.

Username hidden
(94 posts)
Sweet We are the same way.

Rape is THE WORST violent crime against woman.Yes I said VIOLENT! Rape is an expression of aggression, anger, or the need for power rather NOT SEXUALLY motivated !! About half of women who are raped are physically injured. After a rape, there is a risk of infection with sexually transmitted diseases (such as gonorrhea, chlamydial infection, and syphilis) and hepatitis B and C. ,, (HIV).. never mind pregnancy.

The rape crisis intervention meets with the woman and her family Having someone in your family raped is traumatic on the ENTIRE family!

Almost all women have symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder.

As a woman I feel that it is sickening that woman want to fantasize about this happening to them. Obviously you have never met someone who was actually raped. If you did you would think differently.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Most of the time this is outside and in public but semi-hidden from view."

What I would give to be a cop and stumble across that just to hear the explanation as I reach for the cuffs.

Centennial CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
I am longing for my hubby to rape me. The thought of him getting me drunk and taking me home to be his sex slave and have his way with me makes my juices run wild. I love the idea of him forcefully thrusting his penis inside of me over and over and also grabbing my hair and shoving his d*** inside of my mouth until he cums. I'm wet just thinking about it.

West Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I want to think it is a game of submission and that I am the one being dominated. I love the fact that you can dominate me with a loving touch and still make me feel like I am helpless. Make me want to beg for you to get in me and want it soooo much.

Shalimar FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Odd ball here but No,, not a fantasy for me or my partner.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2779 posts)
It's one of mine but my husband said he can't do it. He can't be that rough with me... and he's afraid I might hurt him... jk ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Def. a real fantasy for me ..... love the thought of an "intruder" coming into my house and having his way with me ... struggle and all ... would turn me into a ... total sub. slut ... been waiting for my husband to set this up for me .... or having me tied to a hotal bed and letting in a "stranger" while I'm blindfolder and handcuffed to the bed .... yum ... can't wait

Livingston NJ
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I tend to be a touch dominant in bed, so you might think that it would be a resounding 'no' for me, but with Mark, whom I trust implicitly, it is extraordinarily exciting. For me, as much as I am loathe to admit it, I really think it's a narcissistic thing. I like the idea that he might desire me SO much as to be unable to restrain himself - all rules be damned. Whatever the reason, it's hot.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 24
TOPIC: Rape fantasy -- Real or myth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.