Rape fantasy -- Real or myth : Swingers Discussion 147690
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesRape fantasy -- Real or myth
TOPIC: Rape fantasy -- Real or myth
Created by: Silverphoenix01 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Play rape ain't cool. I couldn't do it.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Isnt the saying.... Hard to rape the willing? Just kidding. I love the idea of submitting to a man that knows how to push me to my limits. I control so much of my life that I just need that someone to tell me relax. I got this. And start flipping me into positions he demands. Alittle touch of spanking and pulling my hair till I beg for it. So I am not so sure that its a rape scene or fantasy. But letting loose of control is nice.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
A girl once told me that she had been raised in a sexually repressed home and was taught that sex of any kind was a bad thing about which she should feel guilt. Her ravishment fantasy was simply a way for her to enjoy a sexual encounter without it being her "fault" for doing something so "shameful." Why do some parents not see how badly they screw up their children's outlook on things that should be beautiful?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Some women have this fantacy because of a violation they experienced. Sometimes a woman that has been raped or put in a situation where they are totally out of control will want to set up this "scene". Since it's a set up "scene", the individual knows that if it gets too far for them they can stop it. The goal for them is to complete the scene. By completing the scene they feel like they actually had control over what happened, which sometimes helps them feel like they actually "beat" their attacker. All this is just an attempt at getting past the rape helping them kind of feel like they have taken something back that the rapest took from them. Then there are some that just simply want to play on the edge. <G>

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Agreed rape is a crime plain and simple. But a play scenario where I am having rough consenting sex now thats erotic

Selinsgrove PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I have to agree with mikekelly. I also work with victims of rape. If anyone really sat down and thought about what it is really about, it's not anything to fantasize over. I think what they mean is just giving total control to another. And if you give it, it's not rape.

Stoke Ferry England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(33 posts)
The BDSM community uses the term ravishment instead of rape, seems to be a much more sexual friendly term than the devastating vision rape produces. Just an opinion...

Lake Harmony PA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Women are too wonderful to even think about actually hurting"

What a sweet thing to say!!! As far as this, lots of women like it. I enjoy the fantasy of being taken, but I don't think of it as a rape fantasy. Hey, if women have fun in a controlled, safe environment rock on with it! I do think though, safety is key...because there can be miscommunications and misunderstandings...and someone can get hurt accidentally. Using safe words is very nice in this scenario unless you are really into each other's cues :0).

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Women's fantasies have always intrigued me, and this seems to be a very common one. I've accommodated a couple of girls who had "forceful fantasies," although not too wild -- some token struggling, soft restraints, panties ripped off, etc. One girl wanted an experience that was too realistic for my tastes, including gratuitous hitting; I passed. Women are too wonderful to even think about actually hurting, but it is erotic when you know that you are helping them fulfill a fantasy.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
This is interesting and I am surprised so many people find this fantasy attractive. But, this is not a "scientific" poll, either. Those interested in the topic name gravitate toward it and MOST who are disgusted by it don't bother investigating, so there you are.

While I think we all feel revulsion to the taking of a woman's most precious gift by force and the damage that the ensuing violence can cause to her physically and emotionally in the process, this fantasy is NOT about real rape.

It is about a woman wanting to be completely and utterly submissive and enjoying the eroticism of being at the mercy of one man or a group of men there to "take what they want” without asking (of course the men aren't really "taking" and they actually have asked) and who are controlled by their frantic, almost uncontrolled sexual needs.

Since we are human men of course, we do respect a woman's body, mind and health (her well-being) AND we appreciate her trust and her giving of herself to fulfill this FANTASY for herself and us men. It is not reality. It is an erotic, submissive game and participants all know that. The retreat from reality to another, hidden personality, on the parts of the woman and the men, is part of the game. The lady involved can be her real, outward self later and the guys can be gentle and mannerly with her, helping tend to her needs after the game comes to an end.

I think most, or a large percentage anyway, of men are uncomfortable playing this game, but my opinion is that if all the planets are in alignment, the moods are all agreeable and the people are all in synch with the game, it can be very enjoyable.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Rape fantasy -- Real or myth