Rape Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 2144361045
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesRape Fantasy
TOPIC: Rape Fantasy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   45 to 54 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a vanilla friend of mine that shares this same fantasy. We've enjoyed talking about it, but we both know it could NEVER come to be due to the nature of what it involves.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
That's true maritimers, but some people like the fantasy part of it... they like being made to submit to their partner's needs... you could call it Extreme Domination/Subjugation.

The real problem with this fantasy is making sure that limits are respected... using safe words and getting approval ahead of time.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(39 posts)
It's not rape if she consents.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Absolutely! And if we bomb, I've always got my "go to" move, dropping my pants. Good for a laugh every time. Or is that Fun's go to move?

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Make sure the attorney you ask has a mouth full of coffee when you innocently ask, "So would a contract hold up in court between me and some guys I asked to rape me to fulfill a fantasy of mine?"

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Million people ,milion fantasy... All sex without pain is ok sex... But when i think little bit better ihave table pain in my balls it's some kind pain sex problem...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Nic, I'm not sure a contract written for something like this would have any legal teeth. Granted, I'm not an attorney, nor do I play one on tv. Any legal eagles in the house care to take a swipe at this?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
Certainly and absolutely to each their own, but as a man, I am pretty sure that I would struggle very much to "perform" in the context of forcing (even pretending) a woman to do something that she "pretends" is against her will. Just call me much more of a lover than a fighter, in this context.

Springfield TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
This is a very difficult fantacy to fulfill. There needs to be an individual there that she trusts to keep things from going too far if she tries to "safe out". This person can make absolutely no sound and probably can't touch her since she would probably recognize it immediately. She may even recognize the person's scent.

Now if she wants a "play rape", things are a lot simpler.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(277 posts)
I have a group that caters to fulfilling fantasies and I have hosted gang bangs as well as other creative get togethers but when asked to stage a rape, I realized the potential for liability and decided "no way" without a written contract. Something this extreme would require a lot of trust and would have to include safe words etc. The idea of forcing a woman to have sex may sound exciting but at what point is she saying no for effect and NO for real?

I had one woman ask to be beaten and raped. That one I wouldn't do under any circumstances.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   45 to 54 of 55   End
TOPIC: Rape Fantasy