Rape Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 2144361037
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesRape Fantasy
TOPIC: Rape Fantasy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   37 to 46 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is always the "what if". What if she thinks the guys were too rough, took it too far, she got scared and changed her mind but the guys thought she was just role playing. Too many chances for most guys to take. Let's face it, if she calls the police and you are questioned, even if the facts come out later you will always be known as the guy accused of rape.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
ogg,,prison time?,,please!!!! There was no crime committed. There were no complaints so just who was going to press any charges and against what. The wife was very willing to go along and everyone had the same fantasy going on. I may not have gone into all the details (like wife recognizing the "kidnappers") but I wanted to keep it short and to the point. For there to be any kind of legal intervention there would have to be a crime, a complaint, a prosecution, a trial,,,etc. etc. I am not even sure of everything that would have to happen. But prison for fantasy play,,,sheesh.

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
That scenario has so much potential to go REALLY wrong, including prison time. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Bilady...I know of such a scenario. I have a friend that's wife was always having the van kidnapped fantasy. Without her having any clue he arranged for some friends to kidnap her out of their house. Run her to the van and drove away. In the rear of the van they raped her naked and drove to a desolate spot off the main road, dragged her out of the van and raped her repeatedly in the woods. When they were finished with her they took her clothes and left her in the woods with only an old blanket and her cell. She had to call her husband to come and get her. The guys made everything just as close to real as they possibly could within reason.

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"...and let her go in about the same spot so she doesn't lose any jogging time."

What a considerate hubby you are!

;^D

Joey, I have done that as well and it is always hot. Still not sure about the actual "kidnap and rape" fantasy but never say never.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Joey, I like your idea as I have done it twice with my wife and she loved but. But after she told me it wasn't the same as her fantasy. I was think about when she goes jogging I would have so guy we know drive up in a van , grab her, put a pillow case over her head then throw her in the back and then they use her and let her go in about the same spot so she doesn't lose any jogging time.

Hubby

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Depends how you go about it.

I sure wouldnt advertise it as such and wouldnt do it with a stranger.

Im setting up a scenario with my wife which isnt quite a rape scenario but might give you an idea.

We have a few single guys that we have or do play with and she would want to play with again.

What im going to do is have her tied up and blindfolded, and have it set up for one of those guys to come over and "have their way" with her.

She wont know who it is, but its someone that I already know she approves of.

Ill be in the other room watching on webcam.

Again, this is milder than a "rape fantasy" and its in a controlled environment where she is "alone" but not really and a "stranger" is taking advantage, but not really.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
A girl I once dated wanted a guy (or several guys) to break into her house while she was sleeping and "rape" her. While I thought the idea was pretty cool, I couldn't see any way around her two dogs, which would make a hell of a racket, if not do some damage to us poor guys.

Another girl I dated wanted some guys to kidnap her from a nightclub and whisk her away in a dark sedan and have their way with her. I think in any "rape" scenario, I'd be sure to have heavily documented evidence that she had requested it, along with a detailed explanation of just what she requested.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
I have a vanilla friend of mine that shares this same fantasy. We've enjoyed talking about it, but we both know it could NEVER come to be due to the nature of what it involves.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
That's true maritimers, but some people like the fantasy part of it... they like being made to submit to their partner's needs... you could call it Extreme Domination/Subjugation.

The real problem with this fantasy is making sure that limits are respected... using safe words and getting approval ahead of time.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   37 to 46 of 55   End
TOPIC: Rape Fantasy