Rape Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 214436
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesRape Fantasy
TOPIC: Rape Fantasy
Created by: funforyou22 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks Wild. I remember that section not working way back when this happened & I originally typed it out.

I've just posted it there. Can't post a link here but it is titled "Rape Fantasy - this happened & was originally typed out in 2009"

It was just showing on the index page, in the new section, waiting for approval reviews.

You may message me for the url since I can't post it in the forums.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Justus...how could it not be a fantasy to some. I think a fantasy is something we have invisioned in our minds., with or without our permission. lol. I think a rape fantasy being carried out by two consenting adults is a fantasy. I even had a set of old clothes but away that I could use on a date that could be ruined if need be. I am sorry but I really think I am a normal person with line on my bucket list. I wish I could write my feelings and thoughts better but I hope you understand me. Its not for everyone.

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
There's a section of the site called Sex Stories, where you can submit your own. Put it over there and let us know when we can read it.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
I'll have to go back & reread all the posts here before I make any real comments but was just talking to someone else about this fantasy.

She was asking about my interest in helping her with it so I dug out a story I typed up a few years ago from the last time I did just that. I was going to send it as a message but it is too long so I was looking for a place to post it in the forums. This was the first topic with such a title I noticed but after a quick glance at the most recent posts I'm not sure if this is the right place to post a personal story.

To avoid any problems I will find another spot to post it but wanted to comment here so I could follow the topic & come back without much searching.

Sorry if I seemed to ramble on or go off topic.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Funny, I thought that Toledo :)

Maricopa AZ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
New, welcome to the forums I personally would love to be abducted and used by a group of women.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
as someone who has written more than one version of "rape fantasy" or "forced sex" if you will, I can guess that it is a very common type of fantasy. Several women have told me about forced sex fantasies, enough so that I ended up writing a personal story just for them.

I wonder how many macho guys would ever admit that they had a fantasy about being abducted, tied up and kept captive by one or more females? and then being used and forced to have sex with them?

for those who might be interested in different possible scenarios, and how to go about setting something up in a safe yet still exciting way...just drop me a line. I love talking about this kind of thing, will give you the best advice I can come up with. its all about the planning, and making sure someone is in control of the situation, no one gets hurt, and no laws are broken.

Sharpsburg GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
It wasn't something that I would have anticipated, thus my surprise.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Mickey, I don't think it's "a physical rape" that anyone is fantasizing about.

For lack of a better description, more about the "mental aspect" of the female having absolutely no control over nor any advance knowledge of the details of the situation and that the control was 'taken' from her. Does this sound like a "domination fantasy" or maybe a "group domination fantasy"?

Historical romance book authors have made mega-millions brokering the fantasy of handsome bucaneer pirates (that look like Fabio) raping/pillaging a ship and then falling in love with their "victim" the heroine of the story. Maybe that's where this fantasy is generated from.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3583 posts)
No offense, but how how could bareback be a reality?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
TOPIC: Rape Fantasy