Rape : Swingers Discussion 101900
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesRape
TOPIC: Rape
Created by: 111youngstown111 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I, the male... set up a "rape" fantasy,role play for my wife one time and it was the most incredibly arousing thing to watch, and for her, the most incredibly exciting thing to experience. She commented after our participant had left that she had the most intense and powerful orgasm she has ever experienced. After the shock of a strange man jumping into the shower with force had settled down, the adrenaline level heightened the excitement levels to beyond reality, she was in a state of pure lust and that powered her orgasm. We have not done that again, but we will never forget either... Always looking, looking to step over that line!!!!

Farmington MN

Username hidden
(44 posts)
Lemondrop, LEMONDROP!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Elmira Heights NY

Username hidden
(40 posts)
women often fantasize about not being in control, of being with a dominant male who uses them at their leisure. A man who takes what he wants without hesitation, giving no thought to the womens whimpers of resistence. Bondage, rape, role play, and total surrender are all dark desires. Temptations to intense for many but contemplated by most. The thought of tying a woman down and totally draining her is a no brainer. Who wouldn't experience euphoria living this one?

Gerrardstown WV

Username hidden
(277 posts)
With me I do not have what I would call a rape fantasy. BUT I will admit that I adore the idea of being taken. They run hand in hand I think. I agree with the rest, safe words are crucial. Doing this sober is a must...and common sense as always. I would never do this with a new dom/domme......this is something that you really need to be in sync well to do I think. This isn't just spanking my ass, this is I can get hurt if you get too into the role, don't understand my body language and just blow through the safeword. But if the dom/sub has an established relationship I see that it could be fun roleplay to try.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Yes, it's a rape fantasy. They are actually very common, at least among people that haven't actually been raped. Acting on the fantasy would be called 'roleplay'. Just make sure that there's a safe word (and in our case a hand gesture, as she likes to be choked) so (s)he can scream 'no' 'stop' and 'dont' until they're hoarse. That allows both partners to know when the roleplay actually hurts/needs to stop. D&S

Durham NC

Username hidden
(41 posts)
Nooooo......you're missing the point. Rape does NOT denote two consenting adults. Wanting to "fantasize" and "pretend" that someone (you actually know) is role playing and being forceful is quite different and includes two CONSENTING adults. Never the two words to mingle.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"Wanting" and "Rape" don't belong in the same sentence. Totally, totally opposite.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
You're just weird.............

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I've helped quite a few women with rape fantasies.

The best advice I can give to anyone thinking about it is to have a very detailed conversation about what you would like & what you think is going too far.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1543 posts)
You wanna be raped?

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Rape