RAPED : Swingers Discussion 51406
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesRAPED
TOPIC: RAPED
Created by: 111youngstown111 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rachel,

I agree with your thoughts. It is a fantasy of the "submission to passion" for some. Others have other reasons for this fantasy. I see nothing wrong with the fantasy, as long as it is playful fantasy.

I am a rape survivor of a sick serial rapist back in the 1990's. I understand that double-edged sword. His reality was not sexual, it was all about control, hurting, and humiliating. He broke into a female police officer friend's apartment in the middle of the night and attacked her. When she tried to pull her gun out from under her pillow, he got it away from her. Unfortunately, he was very brutal to her. He stalked several women in our small group of apartments and it was all over the news in Houston. Luckily for me, I had already attended one of the meetings they had held about him at our apartments. I already knew about his violence, and did not fight back when he broke into my apartment in the middle of the night. I was very lucky because I did just the opposite. That ruined his deranged fantasy and he was unable to perform. I got the pleasure of identifying him in a line-up after he was caught, but I was never called to testify. They nailed his ass.

I sometimes let my mind start to go to that fantasy world, but unfortunately for me, it just goes wrong. I wish I could enjoy that fantasy place, and do not condemn those who can. As long as the rape fantasy is nothing more than a playful fantasy between consenting adults.

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
okay having never been raped I cannot even begin to understand what some of you have gone through. However I think I know just a little, as my partner in her youth was kidnapped left to hang by some young men. I think there is nothing even remotely sexual about this.

Having said that I do think many women who say they fantasize about rape really are fantasizing about being overwhelmed with passion, with the idea that someone in their fantasy world would never allow themselves to stop until they feel passion, they feel orgasm, etc. I suspect this is much more what the supposed rape fantasy is about. It's the romance novels and seduction, and submission to passion etc. As far as I understand, and I suspect you all would agree from the comments it has NOTHING to do with Rape in reality, except for some few of those who like to play the most seriously rough forms of BDSM, if it truly gets them off, they are truly willing to go in for this sort of thing then I hope they find whatever they are seeking. There again though, can it truly be rape if the "victim" is intently seeking out situations to become raped? Not sure I really understand that situation then. Anyway just some thoughts that came up as I read this thread. Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Poly : Thats not a rape thats a gang bang!

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Perfectly stated raven!!

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I thought this entire thread was repulsive from the beginning. Not because of the fantasy of being raped but rather the fact that there is a serial rapist in youngstown at this time. I believe it's been reported that 5 woman and one teen have been raped there recently, it's believed to be the same rapist in all 6 situations. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Perhaps the originator of this thread needs to be raped in order to truly appreciate the nastiness of such a question. Hmmmm?

Lambertville MI
Username hidden
(62 posts)
As a rape survivor I really don't think you mean you want raped...

Rape is not something to fantasize about, its not a game, its not fun. It is degrading, violating, painful mentally and physically, and it is done by a person that has no respect for others..

The young man that raped me took something from me that day, and gave me something in return. He took my trust and turned it into fear. To this day if I see him I still shutter and want to run and hide.

Kathie

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
POLY!!! That is SO HOT!!

BTW on a side note....rape originally meant abduction..unlawful taking...like kidnapping

OK Angel...I didnt look it up yet but am 99% sure! ;-)

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Two legged "dear" hunting! Used to be in our profile, along with naked oil tag-team wrestling on a sheetless waterbed!

I find it curious that a man would ask this question... Is he hunting for someone actually interested in such rough stuff?

Lambertville MI
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Not interested in the rape idea, but that 'hunt' scenario sounds very enticing....

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(184 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: RAPED