Queen of Spades : Swingers Discussion 174222
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesQueen of Spades
TOPIC: Queen of Spades
Created by: boles
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone taken their wife out wearing either the Queen of Spades jewelry, or tattoos? I'm not talking about to a lifestyle event or location. I mean a regular bar or dance club. If you have, whats the reaction, if any? Thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife would like to wear a Queen of spades temporary tattoo to an interracial or black bar. We need to find one in the Carolinas, TN or GA. Anybody know of one?

Whittier NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
queenofspadestattoos dot com

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(236 posts)
can anyone give us a place to order them.thanks bill and diane

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
bought my wife some of these and she loves them. She does wear them out to a certain bar we go to and many guys notice and do pay a lot of attention to her. Last time we walked in and a guy walking out said nice tat, leaned over and kissed her half exposed breasts right in front of me and told her it was the nicest things he had seen that night.... She enjoys all the attention she gets and she loves teasing me while I watch her have fun

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
My wife wore her Queen of Spades Tat for the first time in a public way one evening. She did not get any action, but she was dripping wet and it was still a great evening.

Rowlett TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Mine does too, though she keeps it hidden. I'd like her to wear it in the open when we go out of our area. Be proud of being a BBC slut

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
my wife puts temp queen of spades tattoo on.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Yes, I have worn a QOS temp tattoo going out to clubs, and to parties. Mostly I wear it when I am out with a black man, as opposed to out looking for one.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
No, it's not permanent. Like I said when we started the thread, though, I'd like to see her where on her ankles and I'd take her to some bars and lounges. See if there is any reaction to her publicly displaying her kink

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Boles that's sexy, is it a temp? I have seen some AWESOME permanent ones but I'm just too chicken-shit to get one. I came close last year on vacation. Jaegermeister was involved... There apparently are numerous reason that you don't get inked while drinking!

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: Queen of Spades