Professional home movies : Swingers Discussion 194507
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesProfessional home movies
TOPIC: Professional home movies
Created by: BragginRightsTX The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would recommend finding people in your area who cam, whether for fun or on one of the cam show web sites. Offer to be their camera man for a show. I'm friendly with someone who runs a site locally, and during our or her performances either her husband or another willing participant does the filming. Sometimes the camera work is... not quite as good as we hoped for. It would get you experience and exposure, break into the business for contacts, and then sometimes the camera guy is pulled into the action at the end as a thank you... Good luck!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
As was said already, great idea but getting it going will be the toughest part. Once you have a few videio's to show people, it should catch on.

Might want to start with you and your girl in a video and then your partner as well. then those 2 videos can be used as samples on the interwebs and on forums like this one.

I have seen ads where pro video guys like yourself are looking for couples to do this very thing on craigslist.

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
We've often fantasized about having a third party take a home movie of us while we were making love. Sometimes you need a little (or a lot) more camera angles than the tripod provides to get a good product.

Good luck with your new business. As was said before, somehow you need to get the first subjects done so they can be used for referrals. Perhaps filming each of the business partners with willing playmates would be a place to start.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8940 posts)
I think it's a good idea. Getting started & established will be the hard part. Once you get some referrals and get some good sample material together, people will want your service. I've been asked to shoot stills at a private party in the near future, I'm looking forward to it.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Professional home movies