Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Pregnant
TOPIC: Pregnant
Created by: chix
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does it make a difference if the Lady is pregnant. Would you still be interested in meeting a couple if she was? (She is not, yet)

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 28
User Details are only visible to members.
Meet a younger pregnant couple. Orally served her 4 different times. He did anal on her while I ate her. Sucked her big beautiful breast. Pregnant women are so beautiful, there is a glow about them. Thanks to all the husband that have shared their pregnant wives with me.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1258 posts)
Oh a pregnant woman would be very fun for us. We had sex the whole way through both of our pregnancy's

Monroe WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Something tells me inside, pregnant women are off limits. But I must admit I find pregnant women very sexy. So as long as she was reassuring that all was OK, I would enjoy the experience again.

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
I find pregnant women beautiful and would love the idea.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Ms. Big, Did the RABBIT die on you????? Ha Ha!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2127 posts)
My husband use to say ,it like having sex with a water melon hahaha , It wasn't much fun at 7 month ,that was the last thing on my mind

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5827 posts)
would love to play with a pregnant lady

Richfield MN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Pregnant women can be the horniest sluts you've ever seen! I was so horny while I was pregnant! I was wet and swollen all the time. I had my husbands balls sore sometimes from fucking him too much in one day.

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I find pregnant women to be so sexy. Besides enjoying 4 pregnancies with me 2 wives. I have enjoyed relations with 6 other pregnant ladies. They all were seeking relationships because their husbands r wouldn't touch ":a cow like you"

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1258 posts)
I would gladly play with a pregnant woman and if she was lactating that would be even better. I agree that their juices are very sweet tasting and if you play while she is pregnant then after when the milk and honey are really flowing its even better

Lone Rock WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 28
TOPIC: Pregnant
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.