Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Pregnancy Risk Play
TOPIC: Pregnancy_Risk_Play
Created by: mature_gent
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some couples can't have a baby and need a little "help" in that department. The idea of blessing a woman with a baby is so hot.;

I've played with a couple women who said they wish they could carry a baby for me, but couldn't for one reason or another (tubes tied, post menopause, ...). So bittersweet!;

Does this idea appeal to you? Anybody else want to chime in on this topic?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 20
User Details are only visible to members.
In our experience we have encountered several couples wanting to get pregnant, but couldn't for one reason or another and were in the lifestyle instead of going the artificial route. Naturally they were very selective about their partners. As far as we know several did achieve their desired result and all turned out happy and well adjusted as far as we know. We are too old for such concerns now, but in out younger days we did find the risk very exciting.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
LOL, probably but who cares.

Huntington Beach CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Are you kidding 47 years old. All those years with "DARYL" did you find out if he had a Vasectomy?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
When I was 30 I wanted to get pregnant. After a while we discovered my husband was sterile so we decided that I should try to get pregnant by someone else. We were already in the "Lifestyle" so having sex with someone else was easy for me. Our first choice of a sperm donor was my husbands best friend who is black. Daryl was a very attractive, well built and intelligent man and I had no concerns about having a mixed race child what so ever. He also turned out to be "very" talented in bed and we had sex three to four times a week over the next six months but I never did get pregnant. As it turned out I had a very low egg count and there was very little chance of me getting pregnant but, not impossible, so I never did go back on birth control. Over the next 10 years on occasion I would have unprotected sex with men whom I knew were "safe". It was always a turn on for me knowing that it while not likely it was still possible that I could get pregnant and I wanted to. Daryl is still trying to impregnate me.

Huntington Beach CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I'm sure it would be a great emotional stable upbringing for the child

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(147 posts)
Would love to have a polyamory relationship where the females get pregnant from general play and we all raise the babies together.

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
He's looking for a Surrogate Mother..

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Reading it closer it sounds like he has two types of appeal.

One is pure fantasy

The other is using a man to help them have a family.

Not exactly sure about where the poster is going with that but Im sure it has appeal to certain types of people.

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(86 posts)
aww hell no...

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2468 posts)
If that's the case and if that is what the couple wants the all the power to them. I believe the original poster was getting off on the risk factor of the situation and that would imply it was something they did not want or there would be no risk.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(147 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 20
TOPIC: Pregnancy Risk Play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.