Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Pregnancy Risk Play
TOPIC: Pregnancy Risk Play
Created by: mature_gent
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some couples can't have a baby and need a little "help" in that department. The idea of blessing a woman with a baby is so hot.;

I've played with a couple women who said they wish they could carry a baby for me, but couldn't for one reason or another (tubes tied, post menopause, ...). So bittersweet!;

Does this idea appeal to you? Anybody else want to chime in on this topic?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He's looking for a Surrogate Mother..

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Reading it closer it sounds like he has two types of appeal.

One is pure fantasy

The other is using a man to help them have a family.

Not exactly sure about where the poster is going with that but Im sure it has appeal to certain types of people.

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(86 posts)
aww hell no...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
If that's the case and if that is what the couple wants the all the power to them. I believe the original poster was getting off on the risk factor of the situation and that would imply it was something they did not want or there would be no risk.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(106 posts)
How is it that much different from going to a Doctors office for Artificial Insemination when it comes to the Child?

Seems the problem comes in when those willing to risk pregnancy yet are unwilling to deal with the post play issues that may arise.

Keep in mind that no birth control method is 100% and I know one woman who became pregnant twice by her husband when using the Pill. So if a woman is and on the Pill is that not also Pregnancy Risk Play as well?

Does that mean that Couples, Women and Men who play with those not surgically safe are crazy?

Prior to play I always ask whether the woman is surgically safe or on birth control, unless I think that they are unable to conceive or have a viable pregnancy.

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Agreed big time.....

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(106 posts)
This is crazy. would no doubt end up in many problems, especially for the child.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
This is a very interesting Topic. No question it is an avenue for a Couple to have a child who desires one but could not have one with out a "little help". Clearly there are a lot of Taboo undertones in going forward with this.

However one has to admit for a woman it certainly beats a trip to the Fertility Clinic and receiving an insemination in the cold sterile environment of a Doctors Office. For what its worth it also avoids any potential "Mix-Up" as one receives the seed "right from the tap" so to speak. For her infertile husband their could be a great deal of jealousy created, while on the other hand it might be the ultimate in voyeuristic pleasure watching ones wife thoroughly satiated the way it was meant to be knowing that they are both trying to have a bun put in her oven.

No doubt this could risky business for the Married Couples relationship and the unfortunate prospect of child support being paid by the "Donor" despite agreements that may have been made between the parties.

I suspect that a lot of times when this happens couples do not tell the guy and may even lie to him concerning their intentions or birth control status.

I think that a couple should only do this if both the wife and husband are in total agreement, that he will be the childs father and the donor acknowledges that he will not ever attempt to infringe upon the couples relationship in any fashion to include having a future relationship with that child.

I

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(86 posts)
My equipment has been "broken" two differnt ways... it would practically take an act of God for me. And No, that wasn't a challenge.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
Having had a vasectomy, it would be tough to get a girl pregnant but im willing to try :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1342 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Pregnancy Risk Play