Pregnan, horny and just plan venting about it! : Swingers Discussion 69188
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPregnan, horny and just plan venting about it!
TOPIC: Pregnan, horny and just plan venting about it!
Created by: cnycple4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh my...reading that last post made me think about how horny I was right after my son was born. I can remember my nipples being so sensitive...ahh, well, lets just say it didn't take much to feel my bliss...LOL

The only part of pregnancy that I felt like sex was a bad and evil thing were the last 3 weeks when it is hard to turn in bed, let alone have sex. And that's when the doctor is saying "Have sex as often as possible, it will stimulate the cervix to dialate..." I was like "Yeah right!!!" The rest of the pregnancy though I felt like a wanton sex goddess...oh the memories!

Mrs. Alone

Rochester PA

Username hidden
(54 posts)
In a couple of months the hormone levels will readjust, then at least for me it was the opposite,, then I didnt want any sex ,, enjoy it now!! ~SWT~

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
As hot as you look you should have no problem finding someone to help you fill your need....

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(174 posts)
Best sex of my life was when my ex was pregnant......she couldn't get enough and I couldn't have been happier.....really was excellant.....have two wonderful children and some great memories....

Kalispell MT

Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Pregnan, horny and just plan venting about it!