Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 1190551091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 143   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Love it!

Roanoke VA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
I would never give you a selfish bump...it would all be about you..LOL :)

Wyomissing PA

Username hidden
(218 posts)
RDY: All I can say is WOW!! What an incrediable story. I admire the way the 2 of you can feed off of eachother in your scenerio. While reading this and visualizing it in my mind was extremely overwhelming. My compliments to the 2 of you. A desire I have held in my mind for a long time....Steve

Wyomissing PA

Username hidden
(218 posts)
Mmmm, that was AMAZING! Lying next to this sensual woman, I feel at once sated yet mesmerized by the possibilities. I make a move to leave and feel her hand on my arm and see the look in her eyes that tells me this night is not over just yet. Not by a long shot....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Just wondering Shibby, has anyone ever told you that you've got a cute little ass?

I thought so.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10406 posts)
"Get a room!! :)~ "

Gladly! And yes, I knew you were joking Shibs....but I'm not. I am waiting for the invite so I can book the room and turn this fantasy into a reality!

Lying on my back, looking up at this magnificent woman and admiring each curve, I can only imagine what might come next. She climbs up onto the edge of the bed, straddling me and begins rocking her hips back and forth, just grazing the tip of my cock with her swollen lips. I see her husband standing behind her and he places his hands on her waist and moves in rhythm with her motion, his cock poised just behind her ass. She is smiling, perhaps in anticipation or simply enjoying the moment. The teasing stretches on and on and she becomes wetter and her breathing quicker with each passing second. Now he begins to exert some pressure on her hips, forcing them down, her lips enveloping the head and gliding down the shaft as she continues to rock and thrust. He is controlling the motion, plunging her onto me then lifting her up, her fingernails sink into my chest and her knees clamp against my waist as she is lowered onto me until I am fully inside her. She grinds her clit against my pelvic bone and rocks and twists and moans, all the while he has a hold of her and drives her harder onto me. Her moans turn to animalistic growls and she launches herself forward, her teeth clamp onto my nipple and her entire body pulsates to the rhythm of our fucking. With her bent forward and being so close to the side of the bed, her husband has a perfect view of me sliding in and out of her hot, wet pussy. He steps forward and whispers into her ear...she smiles and looks me in the eye and asks if I'm ready for some company....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I hold her ankles aloft while standing beside the bed, stroking her mouth in syncopation with her husband's thrusts into her saturated pussy. The sound of her muffled moans vibrate through my cock sending shock waves throughout my body. Her hands grip my ass pulling me deeper into her mouth and I can feel the tightness of her throat engulf my head. I pause, fully immersed in the classic deep-throat and watch as she waits for me to pull out so she can gasp for a breath before I slide back down her throat. Her husband motions me to switch places and I withdraw as he slides to the side of the bed. Standing now, he offers her his cock, still dripping with her juices and she hungrily devours him, licking him clean before wrapping her lips around him and pulling his shaft into that hot, lusting mouth. I watch for a moment and sensing I have not moved, she reaches with her right hand and fondles my balls then traces up my shaft to the tip of my cock and pinches a few drops of precum between her fingers, then when her husband is on an "out-stroke", she flicks her tongue out and licks the juice from her fingers. I know it's hard to tell if a woman is smiling when she has a cock buried down her throat but I can tell you, she was. Her husbands thrusts slow and she relaxes her grip allowing him to slide out and she reaches up with her free hand to remove the blindfold. Looking at us standing above her, both of our cocks inches from her face she grabs one in each hand and whispers, "I know another place I want BOTH of these...."

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thanks newto...it appears I left the door open, we have observers...hot!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You guys are better than any story on this site!

St Augustine FL

Username hidden
(76 posts)
Lying on her back with arms stretched over her head and legs spread wide, she feels neither vulnerable nor exposed. Instead, she is blissfully in the moment and exudes an aura of silent control. Her body completely in tune to her surroundings and that includes the two men whose level of arousal is exceeded only by their desire to please this sensual being below them. Hovering over her they move unison to ensure every part of her body is attended to. Each kiss, caress and touch heightens her already palpable desire and what comes next seems not only natural but destined to be.

She feels the the heat of his member even before it parts her swollen lips and simultaneously inhales his scent as another head brushes across her cheek and penetrates her mouth. Once again, she neither knows nor cares whose cock is in her mouth and pussy, she only feels the harmony, the synchronicity of the moment and she gives herself over to it....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 143   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar