Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 339   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm guessing that the guy thought you were an asshole because you were telling your wife what to do (or not to do) in the realm of work, which means that you have a lot of control over her. You thus may control her financially.

I had the privilege of staying home when my boys were little. It was great. I regained my health, maintained a pleasant household, and went back to school. For me, it was s great freedom.

For other women staying home feels more like prison. I imagine that he was reacting to the whole I stay home because my husband wants me to. If it's not what she wants for whatever reason maybe you are an asshole.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(462 posts)
I'm thinking the lesson learned is not to post cattle calls on CL. I know it can be a hassle to exchange emails, texts or phone calls but without at least a little bit of screening, odds are it is going to end badly.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Just our experience and opinion im willing to share. The "vanilla" society has a different outlook. you would think that guys would be happy to be getting some pussy they can not be just OK with that and might ruin your experience along with their own.

This is last weekends experience (more of the same)

Placed an add in craigslist NSA connections

Going out tonight to Moonshiners looking for NSA fun Will be there at 10. If you interested just show up, no need for emails or replys. If your looking for more then NSA fun, don't show up.

Simple enough right?

We get to the bar, she walks in alone ahead of me. Guy approaches her and sits down with her. They chat for awhile and he asks. him: do you work? angel: no i just stay home, i have daughter and my husband don't want me to work him: Owe your husband is an asshole huh?

So im guessing in his mind that cause shes out looking to play she don't love her husband. So now her Filipina blood boils and he ruind both their nights.

Playing with the "vanilla world" maybe exciting but just keep in mind they don't think the same as LS people do.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(123 posts)
*sigh*

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(339 posts)
The Mrs and I are looking to go out and play on a Saturday night in the near future (on the Jersey Shore). As I've mentioned before we go into a vanilla bar separately and see what happens. We're hoping to try a new little twist on it this time. We'd like to find a like minded couple and have the girls pair up and go in together and the gentleman arrive fashionably late.... We don't have a set outcome in mind so were open to suggestions.... hit us up with a message if you are interested or just want to discuss the idea further.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(109 posts)
Thanks! That's what I've done in the past. I am really looking forward to some fun in the big easy

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(109 posts)
D,

With your profile and photos, I'd imagine you'd do fine any day of the week. Along with changing your profile location, a Hot Date post might be a consideration.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
@bridgetender thanks again for the insights and I hope we have a chance to connect while we are in NO in January. The one downside to coupling this fun to a business trip is that we will be there for the early part of the week when there are less things happening instead od the naughty baudy weekends.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(109 posts)
We played this game years ago, It was fun then when we were younger and had a few (lots) less pounds on us.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(635 posts)
Location. While I'm intrigued by the idea, I'll leave the tips, tricks, and Glamour Do's and Don'ts to the more experienced set.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 339   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar