Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 1190551081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This one of the easiest fantasies to make happen, especially if your wife is hot and not shy to try. We found that upscale bars were the ideal vanilla places for my wife to pick up men for our 3somes. She would go in ahead of me by a minute or 2 and find a seat at the bar. I would take an adjacent seat at the bar or at a table or booth as near as possible to her. She wasn't shy about hitting on men, but preferred to have the guys come hit on her. If the place was dead or the pickings were slim, we'd move on to another bar. To see her so excited at the prospect of seducing another man to suck and fuck for me was a huge turn on for me ! Her success rate was above average because she usually didn't give up until she'd found the guy she wanted. There were only a handful of times that the guy freaked out upon being told that I would be watching or joining.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
Hey Mike, I know just how you feel :).

My thought though is that it is better with a stranger than a friend, if things don't go well it is a lot easier to hit the reset button and either shelve the idea or try again if you don't have a friend involved. It may make your wife feel uncomfortable around your friend and put a strain on some relationships you don't want to damage. Just my two cents but thought it might give you something to consider

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(51 posts)
That sounds like a lot of fun.

Chesterton IN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
No, :( Unfortunately, we can't go away for many days during school yr... kids have too much going on. But that's where we went for our honeymoon! WE LOVE CANCUN!!! Pls take pics and let us know how it was! :) We'll make it out there soon! :)

Leipsic DE
Username hidden
(110 posts)
We're going to the one in Cancun Saturday. You guys going? :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
Nick - you seem like a very determined man... must be a very special car. ha ha

VB - Hubby & I may finally make it to a Friction party ya'll have told us about! Woot! Woot!! :D

Leipsic DE
Username hidden
(110 posts)
VA, we've narrowed the negotiation to about $1K.

Latin, the car I am looking for is very specific. I've only found 6 for sale nationwide so yeah, I'll travel for something I really want.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You're still doing that??

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
lol Nick... they must be offering you a helluva deal! :D

Leipsic DE
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Is it a coincidence that I am looking at buying a car near Chesapeake VA? Hmmm, wonder of there is a nice cozy bar near the dealership....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 204   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar