Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 1190551072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 254   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Umm there would be pieces of the guy scattered over a wide area.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2756 posts)
"Roofie" - drug being dropped into a drink, something like ecstasy.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3722 posts)
Whats roofie?

I'm pretty sure a younger vanilla guy would not waste five minutes before relating the whole tale to everyone they knew. If anyone does this I would highly recommend doing as a role-play thing set up with someone in the LS. Or at least far away from your home base lol.

"You know what happened to me? This lady at the bar blah blah...."

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2756 posts)
Toomuch,

Thx. We have to see if we'll ever try this bar fantasy. Exciting for sure, but thinking about vanilla partner potential risk again... A clingy one is definitely the most troublesome. Do a-hole guys still use roofie these days? That's another potential concern...

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
We have found that most men really aren't that easily deterred. I usually go out with my husband but visit with people at the bar and are hit on quite frequently.

Locally my husband is often playing with his band. I quickly point him out and tell them thaw the doesn't mind when I visit with other men. It rarely stops them from making a pass.

When out of town, my husband is generally right beside me. Men still get awfully flirty. No one has ever not followed like a puppy if hubby has invited them to join us.

We started the Lifestyle with completely vanilla people in vanilla settings. My husband finds it an in incredible turn-on. He always had the fantasy that someone would approach him out of the blue. He loves the shock and thrill that it gives a man that never dreamed that this type of thing could happen to him.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(284 posts)
S_couple: I would love to pick up your wife anywhere :) Just sayin...

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2756 posts)
WV, the first time we played out this fantasy was at the Holiday Inn lounge in Marietta. We used to live down near Front St. We were introduced to swinging there

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Wv... Wow... We're learning everyday here. We'll see if we are going to try that on our next date (the two of us just go out on a date every month if there's no swinging activity that month).

It certainly sounds exciting. :)

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
@s_couple good points.

We usually only do it now when we are on vacation. It's still a rush to see her walk into a bar and watch the heads turn. Not wanting to look desperate, she has developed a tendency to check her phone frequently for the time/message. This has given most guys an easy opening line, "waiting for someone?" (If he is attractive) A - "Yes, but I don't think he is coming." (If she is not interested) A - "My husband."

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1465 posts)
Too many variables with vanilla community because they dont understand swinging etiquette.

Some are possessive, thinking that once an intercourse happens, then they must belong together. Some are selfish jerks who only care about themselves and not about their partners (mostly guys here of course). Some have performance issues once they know what the deal is all about (guys again). Some wont even have the guts to proceed and try it out (this happened to us).

So we rule out vanilla people now. Just not worth all the troubles.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 254   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar